Yamamoto vs Barragan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
Discuss.

Location: A MacDonalds. But they can brake out and take to the streets if they want.

Full Equipment and Full Health. But they don't know shit about the others abilities.

TheAuraAngel
Probably Yamamoto.

Nephthys
If Barragan releases and flash-steps up to him I don't see Yama surviving personally.

TheAuraAngel
He can flash step away from him?

It's mostly out of who has more hype. Yama can beat Aizen apparently, who is far above Barragan. I do hate power scaling these kinds of things admittedly.

Demonic Phoenix
Before Barragan has a chance to transform, Yamamoto will b****-slap him...with his bare hands. awesome

NemeBro
Even I would not argue for Barragan in this thread.

Yamamoto was by Aizen's admission far stronger than he was.

Yamamoto incinerates Barragan.

RE: Blaxican
Barragan. I care nothing for implied ability. No one in the Bleach verse can kill Barragan unless they have the specific plot device.

NemeBro
Like being able to endlessly spawn fire while also being fast enough to avoid Barragan's shit?

Time > Fire. Besides, being a retard brawler is apparently the only way Yammamoto knows how to fight. So, he'll go down eventually.

NemeBro
Only we see that Soifon's missile, delivered from close range, was able to get through much of Barragan's defenses.

Yamamoto incinerates him.

Barragan was hit by the missile in the first place because he stood there monologuing while the fat dude encased him in a box than shot a missile into it. As noted in the previous chapter, the first time Soi-Fon shot her missile at him he detonated it with his abilities from so far away that the explosion didn't even touch him. Point being, the missile only damaged him because it was in his face, as you said.

Unless Yamamoto is starting off five feet from him, with CIS off none of his attacks are going to even reach him.

NemeBro
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Barragan was hit by the missile in the first place because he stood there monologuing while the fat dude encased him in a box than shot a missile into it. As noted in the previous chapter, the first time Soi-Fon shot her missile at him he detonated it with his abilities from so far away that the explosion didn't even touch him. Point being, the missile only damaged him because it was in his face, as you said.

Unless Yamamoto is starting off five feet from him, with CIS off none of his attacks are going to even reach him. Difference being Yamamoto and his attacks are faster than Soifon, and he does not fire one big attack that is slow. He can continuously let out a stream of fire that is much more powerful than Soifon's Bankai, and can just straight up cause supar explosion of coolness.

Yama is fast enough to be within five feet of him right away if he needs to.

Moving through Barragan's field of time would mean that Yama would just turn into a skeleton like instantly. It would be like... running through bullets at the speed of sound.. or something. You'd still be dead.

Nephthys
I don't remember Yama being that fast tbh.

Demonic Phoenix

Nephthys
I don't remember Shunsui being that fast either though. awermm

His only real fights have been the fvcktastic fight with Stark and off-screen fight with Yama.

Demonic Phoenix
Shunsui's fast enough to avoid Starrk's attacks without losing his hat or his dress. srug

Nephthys
Stark kinda sucks.

Demonic Phoenix
and is stronger than Baraggan.

He's definitely not.

NemeBro
Stark is undeniably faster though.

Nephthys
Is he? Wasn't Baragan keeping up with Soi-Fon, who's one of the fastest Captains?

TheAuraAngel
Starrk has better speed feats than Soi-Fon in all honesty. From what I can recall. He kidnapped Orihime before the others had time to do anything about it.

Demonic Phoenix
He's definitely not.

Aizen disagrees. Baraggan's hax ability is the only thing that gives him an advantage over Starrk.
Even then, Starrk's still much faster than Baraggan.

Originally posted by Nephthys
Is he? Wasn't Baragan keeping up with Soi-Fon, who's one of the fastest Captains?

I didn't see any keeping up, just that her close-quarters attacks slowed down due to his Time Field.

Whereas Starrk was faster than Shunsui, whose Shunpo tech was praised by Yama. He also appeared out of nowhere in front of Orihime before either Ichigo or Kenpachi could react, and vanished right before those two could hit him.

TheAuraAngel
Sniped Beeyatch. 313

Demonic Phoenix
You did not mention the 'faster than Shunsui' bit, ma boi. 131

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Aizen disagrees. Baraggan's hax ability is the only thing that gives him an advantage over Starrk.
Even then, Starrk's still much faster than Baraggan.

I didn't see any keeping up, just that her close-quarters attacks slowed down due to his Time Field.

Whereas Starrk was faster than Shunsui, whose Shunpo tech was praised by Yama. He also appeared out of nowhere in front of Orihime before either Ichigo or Kenpachi could react, and vanished right before those two could hit him. Speed doesn't mean anything to Barragan's ability.

TheAuraAngel
Because I consider Shunsui garbage. Mostly cause he cheap shotted Starrk and did not beat him in a fair fight. >_>

Demonic Phoenix
Speed doesn't mean anything to Barragan's ability.

He won't be blocking 1000 Ceros with his hand, or his Time-field.

Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Because I consider Shunsui garbage. Mostly cause he cheap shotted Starrk and did not beat him in a fair fight. >_>

Agreed on the cheap-shot and unfair fight bit, but Shunsui, garbage? Nah. Dude's awesome, and prolly the third strongest Captain in the Gotei 13.

Why is his time field not dissipating 1000 ceros?

dadudemon
We saw, quite clearly, that Bargs could be overloaded with an energetic enough attack in a short period of time.

That will be enough for Yams to win even if we assume, incorrectly, that Yams is mid-captain tier in speed.

Where did we see that at? I honestly don't remember seeing that anywhere.

dadudemon
Where did we see that at? I honestly don't remember seeing that anywhere.

Define "that".

Nephthys
Originally posted by dadudemon
We saw, quite clearly, that Bargs could be overloaded with an energetic enough attack in a short period of time.

That will be enough for Yams to win even if we assume, incorrectly, that Yams is mid-captain tier in speed.

That.

Astner
Before Barragan has a chance to transform, Yamamoto will b****-slap him...with his bare hands. awesome
http://i.imgur.com/ZBunj.png

Demonic Phoenix
Why is his time field not dissipating 1000 ceros?

Did his time field negate any energy-based attacks or constructs?
Last I checked, Kido had no problem being around him, at least not until he used his Respira.

Originally posted by Astner
http://i.imgur.com/ZBunj.png

Soi-Fon's kicks:
http://1.p.s.mfcdn.net/store/manga/9/38-330.0/compressed/bleach_330_sleepyfans.17.jpg
http://8.p.s.mfcdn.net/store/manga/9/38-330.0/compressed/bleach_330_sleepyfans.18.jpg

Yamamoto's punches:
http://6.p.s.mfcdn.net/store/manga/9/44-394.0/compressed/d05.jpg
http://8.p.s.mfcdn.net/store/manga/9/44-394.0/compressed/d06.jpg

Baraggan won't be blocking Yamamoto's punch the way he did against Soi-Fon's kick. Try again.

dadudemon
That.

Are you sure that's what he meant?

Because "that" is exactly how he was defeated. There's no way he could forget that.

Nephthys
Theres nothing else you mentioned as being seen that he would question you over.

dadudemon
Theres nothing else you mentioned as being seen that he would question you over.

I know this. My questions are in disbelief of that state, not an actually lack of understanding.

Similar to saying, "I can't believe you just said that."

Nephthys
Maybe you should have said that then. estahuh

dadudemon
Maybe you should have said that then. estahuh

Nah, being a direct jerk versus an indirect one is nicer. cry

Define "that". The thing you said we saw, hence my "when did we see" part, you jerknigga.

DeomincPhaggotuhuh: Yah his time field does dissipate kido and shiz. In fact Barragan even makes a long, strenuous multi-page monologue about how even kido is nullified because its a creation that eventually ends, or some shiz. When the fat guy tries to hit him with kido the energy just desinitigrates.

wakkawakkawakka
Weeeelll.....Soi-fon hurt Barragan with a stinger missle with help from said kido man.

I'm pretty sure Yamamoto's shikai is more destructive than that. Maybe his flames can disintergrate time or something stick out tongue

Demonic Phoenix
The thing you said we saw, hence my "when did we see" part, you jerknigga.

DeomincPhaggotuhuh: Yah his time field does dissipate kido and shiz. In fact Barragan even makes a long, strenuous multi-page monologue about how even kido is nullified because its a creation that eventually ends, or some shiz. When the fat guy tries to hit him with kido the energy just desinitigrates.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/JoeyJuarez/Snob-YOU-SEEM-ANGRY-WHY-U-MAD-BRAH.jpg

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v42/c368/19.html

He's using his Respira to age the Kido. It's not due to his Time-Field.

NemeBro
Because "that" is exactly how he was defeated. Uh... No it's not? no expression

He was defeated by Hachigen teleporting the fat man's own decaying arm inside Barragan. no expression

Barragan has never been overwhelmed by amount of attacks, only by an attack being so close that he could not decay it in time.

But it matters not. Yamamoto can continue spraying fire as long as it takes.

Nephthys
hehehe 'spraying'

dadudemon
Originally posted by NemeBro
Uh... No it's not? no expression

He was defeated by Hachigen teleporting the fat man's own decaying arm inside Barragan. no expression

Barragan has never been overwhelmed by amount of attacks, only by an attack being so close that he could not decay it in time.

But it matters not. Yamamoto can continue spraying fire as long as it takes.

That's not what I meant.

He was injured, not defeated. Freudian slip. I'm not even kidding.

My point was this:

King Kandy
I think that Yamamoto's fire could easily get through the Respira. Let alone the unreleased field which did nothing beyond blocking a kick. I think Yamamoto could kill him before he gets a chance to release; even then, he could just pull a soifon. His fire-field was able to restrain Aizen so its even better than that cube they used on him; he can just set up the field and burn away until Barragan is toast.

NemeBro
That's not what I meant.

He was injured, not defeated. Freudian slip. I'm not even kidding.

My point was this: Ah, I see.

Thing is though, the Espada numbers only really mean amount of Reitsu.

So Stark has more Reitsu than Barragan.

But Barragan is much more broken. estahuh

Same principle with Yammy actually, IIRC it is confirmed that despite his monstrous amount of Reitsu that made him the Cero Espada, he was unable to mold his Reitsu as effectively to use the broken abilities of other Espada.

Or something equally stupid.

That said, Stark is fast enough that it would not surprise me if he could overwhelm Barragan with a barrage of Ceros from close range.

But I digress.

Yamamoto can pretty handily win this.

King Kandy
Starrk's guns are incredibly broken. The only thing that made them seem weak was how shitty his aim is.

NemeBro
Which makes them not broken. estahuh

But... Nah.

Barragan's power gives not a single **** about how powerful you are.

If the Respira touches you, you will decay, and the only way to survive is to sever the decaying part.

King Kandy
I don't see the respira working, Starrk can just blast it away and keep firing until barry is dead. He never runs out of ammo and barragan has no real speed feats so it seems viable to me.

Nephthys
He'd run out of reitsu eventually. Just not before Barragan did. Unless respira uses a lot less energy than cero spam .

King Kandy
He fired thousands and thousands of shots against Shunsui; Barragan will be dead long before he gets close to running out.

NemeBro
Originally posted by King Kandy
I don't see the respira working, Starrk can just blast it away and keep firing until barry is dead. He never runs out of ammo and barragan has no real speed feats so it seems viable to me. Barragan was demonstratably faster than Soifon in his sealed form.

So he has a speed feat.

As good as Stark's? Nah.

But how does one "blast Respira away?"

Demonic Phoenix
Starrk's guns are incredibly broken. The only thing that made them seem weak was how shitty his aim is.

He had fairly decent aim. Just so happened that one person was fast enough to dodge most of the shots, while the other could send them right back at him.

Also, Starrk's Wolves are even more broken than his guns, seeing as they are remote controlled, indestructible forms that are more powerful than Ceros.
I also do not think Baraggan's Respira would affect those.

King Kandy
Barragan was demonstratably faster than Soifon in his sealed form.

So he has a speed feat.

As good as Stark's? Nah.

But how does one "blast Respira away?"
How was he demonstrably faster? That whole fight was under the influence of his time field, so its not a valid comparison.

By shooting at it? The respira took time to eat through a kido-shield, so it obviously is impacted by objects in its way. So I think firing a cero would displace the respira, and firing enough shots would yield a clear hit on barragan eventually.

King Kandy
He had fairly decent aim. Just so happened that one person was fast enough to dodge most of the shots, while the other could send them right back at him.

Also, Starrk's Wolves are even more broken than his guns, seeing as they are remote controlled, indestructible forms that are more powerful than Ceros.
I also do not think Baraggan's Respira would affect those.
He has decent aim based on what? He missed almost every shot he fired. The only thing he managed to hit was standing still and at point blank. So he certainly has no good feats in that regard; he has almost a 100% failure rate.

Demonic Phoenix
He has decent aim based on what? He missed almost every shot he fired. The only thing he managed to hit was standing still and at point blank. So he certainly has no good feats in that regard; he has almost a 100% failure rate.

Missed almost every shot he fired due to his aim? That's not what I saw.
Shunsui dodged most of the first Cero, but was about to get hit by the Cero Metratella, had it not been for Jushiro getting in the way with his weapon. Shunsui's also fast enough to dodge a point-blank Cero.
He had no problems in his aim when he was firing Ceros at Jushiro.

King Kandy
Missed almost every shot he fired due to his aim? That's not what I saw.
Shunsui dodged most of the first Cero, but was about to get hit by the Cero Metratella, had it not been for Jushiro getting in the way with his weapon. Shunsui's also fast enough to dodge a point-blank Cero.
He had no problems in his aim when he was firing Ceros at Jushiro.
Ukitake wasn't moving so of course he was able to hit him. What aim feats does starrk have, against a moving target. I see nothing suggesting the slightest skill on his part.

Demonic Phoenix
Ukitake wasn't moving so of course he was able to hit him. What aim feats does starrk have, against a moving target. I see nothing suggesting the slightest skill on his part.

Right, because hitting a stationary human-sized target from meters away means one has shitty aim.

I suppose people that shoot at bullet-timers, only to have them dodge out of the way at the last instant, must have shitty aim as well.

Moving Target:
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v42/c362/9.html
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v42/c362/10.html
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v42/c362/11.html

Demonic Phoenix
Couldn't Baraggan win via BFR by using the Caja Negacion on Yamamoto?

EvilAngel
Yamamoto wins.

Here's why

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v44/c391/15.html

Powers can be negated if the difference in reiryoku is too great. And Yamamoto is worlds stronger than Barragan.

Nephthys
Didn't he just grab her hand? Or she couldn't pierce his skin.

NemeBro
Originally posted by EvilAngel
Yamamoto wins.

Here's why

Powers can be negated if the difference in reiryoku is too great. And Yamamoto is worlds stronger than Barragan. Wasn't that an illusion though?

I'm just saying.

EvilAngel
Didn't he just grab her hand? Or she couldn't pierce his skin.

He did, you can see it in the scan, but based on her expression on the page before, she hit before he did so.

If you count the anime version of the fight as canon (up to you) it shows her weapon in contact with his skin, then the mark fading off, thereby proving what he said about overcoming her power with his reiryoku.

In regards to not piercing his skin I believe on the first hit blood is seen on her weapon as she pulls it back. So i would not suspect that to be true

Wasn't that an illusion though?

I'm just saying.

At some point he replaced himself with Hinamori. But I don't see how he would have somehow forced her to not activate her ability.

NemeBro
She could have never stabbed Hinamori at all.

TheAuraAngel
Thank you for reminding me of one of my favorite Bleach lines evar.

"Shit, everything's backwards."

EvilAngel
She could have never stabbed Hinamori at all.

How do you know it was Hinamori at this point? ;p

Also he only swaps locations, seems a bit of long shot that no one would be there for a period of time. Goes against logical reasoning from my perspective. It's not impossible. But i would want a reason to assume it, rather than just to assume it because it could be.

Overcoming a power with reiryoku is only an extension of things we've already seen. Ichigo's first free hit against Kenpachi for example.

Thank you for reminding me of one of my favorite Bleach lines evar.

"Shit, everything's backwards."

Your welcome =p

TheAuraAngel
Anywho, Yamamoto wins.

Even if for some reason his fire wouldn't work, it would, he can just punch him to death. Like the man that he is.

NemeBro
How do you know it was Hinamori at this point? ;p

Also he only swaps locations, seems a bit of long shot that no one would be there for a period of time. Goes against logical reasoning from my perspective. It's not impossible. But i would want a reason to assume it, rather than just to assume it because it could be.

Overcoming a power with reiryoku is only an extension of things we've already seen. Ichigo's first free hit against Kenpachi for example. It's probably bias on my part, because I find that aspect of Bleach far beyond retarded.

Kenpachi armouring his body with his massive reiryoku is one thing, but "Herpderp nope your powers don't work because I'm so strong" is stupid.

And Aizen's Shikai is apparently absolute, in that he can project illusions indefinitely if someone saw his release just once. What is to stop him from simply making Soifon think she pierced him, when she didn't?

Also, how do you know it was not Hinamori at that point? O:

EvilAngel
It's probably bias on my part, because I find that aspect of Bleach far beyond retarded.

Kenpachi armouring his body with his massive reiryoku is one thing, but "Herpderp nope your powers don't work because I'm so strong" is stupid.

And Aizen's Shikai is apparently absolute, in that he can project illusions indefinitely if someone saw his release just once. What is to stop him from simply making Soifon think she pierced him, when she didn't?

Also, how do you know it was not Hinamori at that point? O:

It's the exact same concept =p Instead of just physical blows it extends to varying other powers/effects =p

Nothing. What's to make us to assume this is the case when he has given a good reason why what we are seeing can make sense? =p

And yeah, it sucks, but given the difference it seems to require anyway, Barragan is the only character in the series who this would even matter for. Plus this would explain how Aizen was able to subdue him anyway.

I just don't see Soifon penetrating another girl who isn't Yoruichi.... *snickers*

But no, really. Nothing, and I might be the only one but, I also don't really think soifon is a lesbian =p

NemeBro
It's the exact same concept =p Instead of just physical blows it extends to varying other powers/effects =p

Nothing. What's to make us to assume this is the case when he has given a good reason why what we are seeing can make sense? =p

And yeah, it sucks, but given the difference it seems to require anyway, Barragan is the only character in the series who this would even matter for. Plus this would explain how Aizen was able to subdue him anyway.

I just don't see Soifon penetrating another girl who isn't Yoruichi.... *snickers*

But no, really. Nothing, and I might be the only one but, I also don't really think soifon is a lesbian =p Nah, it's validating a no-limits fallacy, reiryoku can apparently defend against anything if you are so supar strong and powerful apparently.

To intimidate and demoralise Soifon perhaps? She seemed quite shocked that it didn't work.

Well, other people have fairly broken powers.

Hm. I kinda smiled when I read that.

I think Soifon is a lesbian merely because it's hotter that way. :3

Nephthys
Anywho, Yamamoto wins.

Even if for some reason his fire wouldn't work, it would, he can just punch him to death. Like the man that he is.

Did you forget about the time-field he has? Trying to punch Barragan would be suicide.

Demonic Phoenix
Yamamoto wins.

Here's why

Powers can be negated if the difference in reiryoku is too great. And Yamamoto is worlds stronger than Barragan.

Barragan isn't a Shinigami though. vin

That said, Yamamoto b****-slaps him like he did Wonderweiss.

TheAuraAngel
Did you forget about the time-field he has?

Didn't stop Soi-Fon from kicking him. :O

Trying to punch Barragan would be suicide.

Eh, whats he got to lose? He's already dead.

Demonic Phoenix
^

Soi-Fon's kicks:

http://1.p.s.mfcdn.net/store/manga/9/38-330.0/compressed/bleach_330_sleepyfans.17.jpg
http://8.p.s.mfcdn.net/store/manga/9/38-330.0/compressed/bleach_330_sleepyfans.18.jpg

Yamamoto's punches:

http://6.p.s.mfcdn.net/store/manga/9/44-394.0/compressed/d05.jpg
http://8.p.s.mfcdn.net/store/manga/9/44-394.0/compressed/d06.jpg

Baraggan won't be blocking Yamamoto's punch the way he did against Soi-Fon's kick.

Nephthys
When did she kick him? I can't find it.

EvilAngel
Nah, it's validating a no-limits fallacy, reiryoku can apparently defend against anything if you are so supar strong and powerful apparently.

To intimidate and demoralise Soifon perhaps? She seemed quite shocked that it didn't work.

Well, other people have fairly broken powers.

Hm. I kinda smiled when I read that.

I think Soifon is a lesbian merely because it's hotter that way. :3

No limits fallacy? I'm not saying he can resist anything, in this instancce I am solely talking about Barragans power =p So it's either moot, or you are saying Barragans power is limitless =p I'll assume the former =)

Perhaps, but he could do the same by overcoming her power the way he said he did.

Sorry, I am. But, there's no more argument here. Aizen explained how he didn't die from her ability and the scans back this up. The anime version more so. It sucks how that mechanic works in bleach, but it is heavily supported =\

I wouldn't defend it in a fight involving none bleach characters, but while they all are, it seems to be a legit thing.

Demonic Phoenix
When did she kick him? I can't find it.

Sarcasm?

If not, he blocked her kick because he slowed it down. Doubt he's blocking one of Yama's punches.

Nephthys
I was more thinking of this.

I don't think he can punch through that.

Demonic Phoenix
He only has access to Respira in his released form, and Yama's gonna take him out long before he can use his release. awesome

Nephthys
Has that ever actually happened in Bleach?

Also I don't see why he can't slow it down. He's not actually blocking it. Yama punching harder isn't really going to mean much tbh.

TheAuraAngel
So what your saying is Yamamoto will beat Barragan to death with his bones?

I could see it. :O

Demonic Phoenix
Has that ever actually happened in Bleach?

Also I don't see why he can't slow it down. He's not actually blocking it. Yama punching harder isn't really going to mean much tbh.

Yep. Ichigo finished off Aizen before he could use his Bankai vin

Nah, his time field slowed down Soi-fon's kick, which helped him block the kick.

So yeah, Yama's punch will be slowed down, but his punches are like >>>>>>>> Soi-Fon's kicks.

Nephthys
Respira disintergrated a rock so it can disintergrate inanimate matter such as bone if he wants to. stick out tongue

Nephthys
Yep. Ichigo finished off Aizen before he could use his Bankai vin

Nah, his time field slowed down Soi-fon's kick, which helped him block the kick.

So yeah, Yama's punch will be slowed down, but his punches are like >>>>>>>> Soi-Fon's kicks.

His punches will barely do anything that slow. Or at least given Barragan enough time to release.

NemeBro
So yeah, Yama's punch will be slowed down, but his punches are like >>>>>>>> Soi-Fon's kicks. Does velocity x mass mean anything to you?

He could be ****ing Superman, but if his fist is moving at 1 mm an hour, his punch isn't doing a damn thing unless you let it.

EvilAngel
Does velocity x mass mean anything to you?

He could be ****ing Superman, but if his fist is moving at 1 mm an hour, his punch isn't doing a damn thing unless you let it.

Who is the one talking about a no limits fallacy now? =p

NemeBro
That's not a no-limits fallacy, it's basic physics.

It doesn't matter how strong you are, if your fist is moving a mm an hour, it isn't going to hurt anyone unless they literally let you essentially slowly "push" your fist through their face, and even then that requires a large difference between strength and durability.

EvilAngel
That's not a no-limits fallacy, it's basic physics.

It doesn't matter how strong you are, if your fist is moving a mm an hour, it isn't going to hurt anyone unless they literally let you essentially slowly "push" your fist through their face, and even then that requires a large difference between strength and durability.

Your statement suggests Barragan could slow superman to 1mm an hour. That is very seriously bordering suggesting a no limit fallacy, assuming I am recalling Supermans speed correctly.

I put it to you the amount Barragan can slow by is probably directly relative to the difference in reiryoku. Since Yama-jii's is far greater than Barragans, Barragans effect would be very minimal to none existent. What we were originally talking about and you stopped replying to ;p Which I took as a concession.

BloodRain
How slow can he make things go?

NemeBro
Your statement suggests Barragan could slow superman to 1mm an hour. That is very seriously bordering suggesting a no limit fallacy, assuming I am recalling Supermans speed correctly.

I put it to you the amount Barragan can slow by is probably directly relative to the difference in reiryoku. Since Yama-jii's is far greater than Barragans, Barragans effect would be very minimal to none existent. What we were originally talking about and you stopped replying to ;p Which I took as a concession. No, it wasn't. Your interpretation of my post isn't correct. I said "He could be ****ing Superman, but if his fist is moving at 1 mm an hour, his punch isn't doing a damn thing unless you let it," nowhere did I suggest Barragan himself could slow Superman to that extent.

And I'm not convinced the difference between Barragan's and Yamamoto's reiryoku is as great as the difference between Soifon's and Aizen's. Or that it wasn't an illusion.

TheAuraAngel
Indeed. Which is why I don't think Yamamoto will have a problem punching him.

Or, pfft, cutting his head off.

EvilAngel
No, it wasn't. Your interpretation of my post isn't correct. I said "He could be ****ing Superman, but if his fist is moving at 1 mm an hour, his punch isn't doing a damn thing unless you let it," nowhere did I suggest Barragan himself could slow Superman to that extent.

And I'm not convinced the difference between Barragan's and Yamamoto's reiryoku is as great as the difference between Soifon's and Aizen's. Or that it wasn't an illusion.

Ah, I see now. My mistake =p

Well whether you are convinced of that or not is potentially irrelevent. If I recall you don't think Yama-jii would lose to Barragan at all =p

NemeBro
Well no.

Regardless of whether or not Barragan's powers would work, Yamamoto's shikai should be very capable of killing Barragan.

Demonic Phoenix
Does velocity x mass mean anything to you?

It does.
Does the word 'fictional verse' mean anything to you on the other hand? You really think that the force of his punches are tied to only the mass of the hand and its velocity? Or indeed, the force of any other attack in Bleach.
Either Yama can move his hand exponentially faster than Soi-fon can move her leg, or there's some other factor involved.

NemeBro
Okay.

So you're making a baseless assumption?

Good to know.

If you are suggesting that Yamamoto's punches carry any force without any degree of speed backing them up, by all means prove it.

Demonic Phoenix
By your assumptions, Yamamoto's punches would be carrying force provided by mass and speed, which would mean that either his arms are incredibly massive or that they would be traveling far far faster than Soi Fon's foot ever could.

So I find it hard to believe that his arm would be moving at "1 mm/hour" near Baraggan.

Thoren
Wow, five pages of arguments, lol.

While Barragan is uber, Yamamoto is too cunning for him, and will defeat him.

NemeBro
By your assumptions, Yamamoto's punches would be carrying force provided by mass and speed, which would mean that either his arms are incredibly massive or that they would be traveling far far faster than Soi Fon's foot ever could.

So I find it hard to believe that his arm would be moving at "1 mm/hour" near Baraggan. Yes on both counts.

yungz22
yamamoto's flames are waaaay too powerful for barragan

XanatosForever
Lots of examples and logic use, little to no flaming or trolling. This is probably the single best example of a proper versus thread I've seen in a while, barring anything written by Scenario. Good job, guys. thumb up

As for the fight itself...I think they'll both chow down on a Big Mac, comparing rulership of their respective realms (well, former rulership for Barragan), come to a mutual agreement, then leave on good terms...only for Yama to incinerate Barragan as he walks off into the sunset. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.