Uber Marvel Mortals VS DC/Marvel Skyfathers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Uber Marvel Mortals VS DC/Marvel Skyfathers

the most uber marvel mortals with enhancements vs DC/marvel skyfathers

House of M Scarlet Witch
Molecule Man (cosmic cube empowered)
Dark Phoenix
Korvac
Legion (most powerful version)
Nate Grey
The Void
8th day Juggernaut
classic dr strange

Metron
Odin
Bor
Zeus
Darkseid
Monarch
Surtur
Mephisto
Orion

who wins?

1. No prep

2. 24 hours prep for team 1

Gecko4lif
Horrible thread. You should feel ashamed.

wildernesss
thanks for being a troll.

SquallX
When was Metron considered a skyfather.

Orion alone is also not skyfather. He can only be call on when he's using outside powers.

As for this thread, Darkseid make most of them his *****.

wildernesss
MM would turn darkseid into a roll of toilet paper in 2 seconds.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by wildernesss
MM would turn darkseid into a roll of toilet paper in 2 seconds.

thanks for being a troll.

wildernesss
Originally posted by SquallX
As for this thread, Darkseid make most of them his *****.

Sin I AM

you need to shorten the list and make it more balanced

Molecule Man
Korvac
8th day Juggernaut
classic dr strange

Odin
Zeus
Darkseid
Surtur
Mephisto

alotta those people listed are not skyfathers (orion) or too powerful (Dark Phoenix)....or just plain not powerful enough (Nate Grey)

wildernesss
Originally posted by Sin I AM
you need to shorten the list and make it more balanced

Molecule Man
Korvac
8th day Juggernaut
classic dr strange

Odin
Zeus
Darkseid
Surtur
Mephisto

alotta those people listed are not skyfathers (orion) or too powerful (Dark Phoenix)....or just plain not powerful enough (Nate Grey)

orion has various levels of power which include skyfather level. DP is not "too powerful" when faced with someone like odin. Nate grey is uber enough to be there imho.

Harbinger
HOM Wanda solos.

Kasper Gutman
I'm still not convinced Wanda can take on Skyfathers. Wanda wouldn't be able to take out Dr. Strange let alone a Skyfather. I've been "yelled" at before for this stance but I'm pigheaded.

Sin I AM
orion has various levels of power which include skyfather level. DP is not "too powerful" when faced with someone like odin. Nate grey is uber enough to be there imho.

hmmmmm........ok i'll bite

how do u suppose Nate Grey vs Surtur would pan out

iceman24567
What is this shit?

guy222
indeed

incredible just incredible

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by iceman24567
What is this shit?
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Horrible thread.

Prep-Man
What kind of thread is this?!!

carver9
What kind of thread is this?

quanchi112
Team Void wins.

Cogito
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team Void wins.

You're right, of course, but I love how you consistently pick out your favorite character and make it their team. laughing

(Just an idle observation)

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cogito
You're right, of course, but I love how you consistently pick out your favorite character and make it their team. laughing

(Just an idle observation) I'm always right which should be another simple observation.

wildernesss
Originally posted by Sin I AM
hmmmmm........ok i'll bite

how do u suppose Nate Grey vs Surtur would pan out

it wouldn't pan out because surtur would have already been turned into a urinal puck by MM while nate grey runs interference

wildernesss
Originally posted by iceman24567
What is this shit?

it's called a thread. if you think it's uneven with no prep, please explain how either team takes it in a stomp. if it relatively even then wtf are you complaining about?

cdtm
Originally posted by SquallX
When was Metron considered a skyfather.

Well, he does have the Worlogog, which used to be in the possession of robot Hourman, but he since took back from him. Extant was remaking the universe with it, and existed in multiple points of time at once.

iceman24567
it's called a thread. if you think it's uneven with no prep, please explain how either team takes it in a stomp. if it relatively even then wtf are you complaining about? Are you being serious right now? The amount of fail in this thread is pretty obvious no expression

it's called a thread. if you think it's uneven with no prep, please explain how either team takes it in a stomp. if it relatively even then wtf are you complaining about? I'll break it down for you: both legion and scarlet witch are abstract level universal reality warpers who could solo and team marvel cosmics is stacked with other lower abstracts

orion - to name one - aint no skyfather and the other heralds and trans levellers floating about would likewise be meaningless here

wildernesss
Originally posted by 753
I'll break it down for you: both legion and scarlet witch are abstract level universal reality warpers who could solo and team marvel cosmics is stacked with other lower abstracts

orion - to name one - aint no skyfather and the other heralds and trans levellers floating about would likewise be meaningless here

metron has the worlogog; you do realize the level of pwnage that device brings to the table? legion has demonstrated uber reality warping but has changed the way he uses his power. scarlet witch is super uber, but the exact true extent of her power is ill defined.

orion has various levels of power which include mother box wielding power. sorry, what "other heralds" are you referring to?

metron has the worlogog; you do realize the level of pwnage that device brings to the table? legion has demonstrated uber reality warping but has changed the way he uses his power. scarlet witch is super uber, but the exact true extent of her power is ill defined.

orion has various levels of power which include mother box wielding power. sorry, what "other heralds" are you referring to?

does the worlogog qualify as standard equipment? is metron prone to using it?

SNG for instance

Sin I AM

simply put alotta people youve placed here dont belong here

wildernesss
Originally posted by 753
does the worlogog qualify as standard equipment? is metron prone to using it?

SNG for instance

it qualifies as equipment he would keep handy and accessible for occassions like this battle. metron is a master of teleportation via his technology. he could bfr himself, grab the worlogog & teleport back. and even that wouldn't be neccessary since he could teleport the worlogog directly into his hands with a gesture.

JakeTheBank
Spite

TheLordofMurder
Michael Korvac, Owen Reece, and Dark Pheonix on the same team vs mere Skyfathers!?

If they are at their best...Owen, Korvac, or Dark Phoenix...solo the entire Skyfather team 10/10; and thats with no prep.

In the 2nd senario, team 1 gets 24 hr prep and that is outrageous overkill on top of what was already outrageous overkill...

People are flaming you, the author of this thread, because this is an utter spite...

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Michael Korvac, Owen Reece, and Dark Pheonix on the same team vs mere Skyfathers!?

If they are at their best...Owen, Korvac, or Dark Phoenix...solo the entire Skyfather team 10/10; and thats with no prep.

In the 2nd senario, team 1 gets 24 hr prep and that is outrageous overkill on top of what was already outrageous overkill...

People are flaming you, the author of this thread, because this is an utter spite... not onyl that, legion adn scarlet witch
too

cdtm
Even with the Worlogog, I agree.. This is spite.

Cogito
Originally posted by quanchi112
I'm always right which should be another simple observation.

droolio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.