Cop kills Police dogs then attempts suicide

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Whirlysplat
I feel sorry for the guy smile

http://www.periscopepost.com/2011/06/two-police-dogs-die-in-hot-car-handler-makes-attempt-to-kill-himself/

Robtard
"Tuesday, in an alleged bid to take his life, he jumped out of a moving vehicle and suffered a hand injury."

Call me a jaded *******, but I don't think he was serious.

Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Robtard
"Tuesday, in an alleged bid to take his life, he jumped out of a moving vehicle and suffered a hand injury."

Call me a jaded *******, but I don't think he was serious.

I won't call you jaded, although I think he just saw his life and career flash before his eyes and cried for help. The guy is emotionally vulnerable in my opinion.

The Dark Cloud
Why do people create accounts knowing they're going to get locked?

the ninjak
Reminds me of that video of the police raiding that families house and they just found a small amount of weed. They shot the dog up and treated the family as if they were raiding a high threat situation.

The powers that the police obtain may reflect the current social climate, but it also affects their moral compass and conscience.

ADarksideJedi
Thats awful.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard

Call me a jaded *******, but I don't think he was serious. You're a jaded *******.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.