Plo Koon & Saesee Tiin vs Kit Fisto & Ki-Adi-Mundi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bayhunter12
Who wins????

Lord Lucien
Tough battle, but I'm not inclined to put Mundi above any of the other three. So Team 1.

Q99
Tiin's primarily famous as a fighter pilot, so I'd put Mundi over him. Mundi has a good showing against Ventress, too.

I'd go Plo>Fisto=Mundi>Tiin, roughly.

I'll say team 2 wins.

ares834
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Tough battle, but I'm not inclined to put Mundi above any of the other three. So Team 1.

Really? He's good but got thrashed by Greivous. Fisto would be above him IMO. Regardles team 2.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by ares834
Really? He's good but got thrashed by Greivous. Fisto would be above him IMO. Regardles team 2. Wait, what was it that I said that you were surprised at?

Q99
Fisto does poorly against Ventress but well against Grevious. Mundi does poorly against Grevious but well against Ventress smile Plo Koon does well against Ventress, and has the best offensive force powers of the lot.

ares834
Wait, what was it that I said that you were surprised at?

Mundi being the most powerful here.

Also Q99 IIRC Mundi had Clones helping him against Ventress.

Lord Lucien

Also Q99 IIRC Mundi had Clones helping him against Ventress. I said I'm not inclined to put Mundi above any of the others. As in, I think he's the weakest here.

Q99

Also Q99 IIRC Mundi had Clones helping him against Ventress.

The clones made her decide to escape, but I believe he was holding his own even without them.

Also, Yoda did say he was the only living Jedi who could match Sharad Hett out of those who had not been Hett's friends.

Out of the council members who were active at the time, Windu and Plo Koon were known to be friends of Sharad's master, but Tiin was not (Fisto wasn't on the council yet).

JediMaster97
Fisto>Koon
Tiin>Mundi
Fisto>Koon

Team 2.

ares834
I said I'm not inclined to put Mundi above any of the others. As in, I think he's the weakest here.

Oh... My bad.

axel_jovan
Team one. They have THE PLO KOON!

Stealth Moose
Creek freeze, ftw.

Arab Jedi
Team 2 would PWN team 1. Fisto could kill Koon and Mudi could kill Tiin. Or Mundi would kill Tiin and then him and Fisto would slaughter Koon.

Zett
In my opinion Mundi is the weakest link here... So team 1 (Plo might be a little overrated, but Tinn is definitely underrated - in novel he is described as a very good swordsman).

Mizukage Yoda
I mean aside from him looking like a complete badass what are some of Plo's dueling feats?

Zampanó
Plo solos the thread. Creek freeze ftw

viddy9
In my opinion, Ki Adi Mundi would slaughter Plo Koon.
Ki Adi Mundi is one of three Jedi on the Jedi High Council, along with Mace Windu and Yoda.
In SW 3, he can be seen with Mace and Yoda discussing what to do in their time of need, Plo Koon wasn't present.
In the Clone Wars, Yoda was quoted as saying Ki Adi Mundi was the only one who could defeat this powerful Jedi who became evil.
In the clone wars, Ki Adi Mundi stood his ground when he faced General Grevious.
Plo Koon is not too skilled with a lightsaber, nor is he the best pilot.
Ki Adi Mundi is among the most powerful Jedi to be selected to be in Star Wars Battlefront 2, the video game, Plo Koon isn't.
Ki Adi Mundi would win Plo Koon, and easily take Tinn. Fisto or Tinn are the weak links, but with Mundi's help Ki and Kit would win.

Stealth Moose

Zett
#viddy9

OMFG... WTF

"Ki Adi Mundi is one of three Jedi on the Jedi High Council, along with Mace Windu and Yoda."
-No, he is one of twelve jedi on the Jedi High Council, along with Mace, yoda, Kit, Plo, Obi-Wan etc...
"In SW 3, he can be seen with Mace and Yoda discussing what to do in their time of need, Plo Koon wasn't present."
- It's natural - he was known as one of the wisest jedi. NOT one of the most powerful (in fight ofc).
"In the Clone Wars, Yoda was quoted as saying Ki Adi Mundi was the only one who could defeat this powerful Jedi who became evil."
- Maybe he was the only jedi who could FIND and defeat this jedi (who was in fact his former student). Ah, and this "powerful" jedi was defeated by Obi-Wan Kenobi.
"In the clone wars, Ki Adi Mundi stood his ground when he faced General Grevious."
- Finally he lost. Fisto on the other hand was winning... And he was forced to retreat only becouse of Grievous's MGs.
"Plo Koon is not too skilled with a lightsaber, nor is he the best pilot."
- He still shows better force feats then Mundi. And Mundi also wasn't as skilled with lightsaber as Fisto, Kolar, Drallig etc.
"Ki Adi Mundi is among the most powerful Jedi to be selected to be in Star Wars Battlefront 2, the video game, Plo Koon isn't. "
- it means nothing
"Ki Adi Mundi would win Plo Koon, and easily take Tinn. Fisto or Tinn are the weak links, but with Mundi's help Ki and Kit would win."
- BULLSHIT

Arab Jedi
Saesee Tin is the weak link here. Kit Fisto is about the same if not stronger than Ki Adi Mundi and Plo Kloon so Team 2 will easily win this.

Arhael
Stronger than Plo Koon, really?
Plo Koon, while badly injured and having only one working arm managed to fend off Ventress, which in turn was capable to fight Anakin and Kenobi simultaneously.

Arab Jedi
Originally posted by Arhael
Stronger than Plo Koon, really?
Plo Koon, while badly injured and having only one working arm managed to fend off Ventress, which in turn was capable to fight Anakin and Kenobi simultaneously.

Wow, I didnt know that. When did that happen, I am interested. If so, then my view of Plo Koon has changed completely. Either way, Kit Fisto and Mundi combined could take Plo Koon so it all depends on if one of them can hold Koon off until the other kills Saesee Tin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.