Soldiers versus Unisols

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Todd 3465, Caine 607 and the rest of the "Soldiers" versus GR44 (Van Damme), GR13 (Dolph Lundgren) and the rest of the Unisols. S.E.T.H. and the NGU are not in this fight, that'd be spite haermm

The Soldiers and Unisols are both on Endor. They learn of this and decide to engage in a battle to the death, at night, in the pouring rain, to prove once and for all who is the best.

Each side has the same number of men, let's say 100 each. Each side is 100% aware of the others history/abilities/feats. Each side has a days prep.

Each side is armed with the following weapons and gear:

M4A1 assault rifle with scope, 10 spare 30 round mags.
.357 Desert Eagle, 10 spare 8 round mags.
Bowie Knife (think First Blood.)
5 Frag grenades.
5 Smoke grenades.
5 Stun grenades.
Thermal goggles.
Night vision goggles.

Each Soldier and Unisol is wearing the appropriate camo and has communication devices. They are also wearing body armor on their upper body.

The Soldiers are led by Todd and Caine.

The Unisols are led by GR13 (Lundgren) and GR44 (Van Damme.)

Who wins?

Psychotron
Weren't the Unisols unable to think on their on own until they started remembering things? IIRC they could only follow orders, if so Todd's team rapes with prep. Without it the Unisols should win.

Rogue Jedi
The Unisols are able to act independently in this fight, think for themselves, but they will recognize the chain of command like a soldier would and follow GR44 and GR13's orders.

So no, the Unisols are not mindless slaves here.

Psychotron
In that case they'd probably win.

Rogue Jedi
Not sure who wins this. I know this, Todd is gonna kill a shitload of Unisols.

Robtard
Todd's a bad-ass, but the Unisols are super-human. Even the genetically-designed soldiers from "Soldier" aren't as amped.

Many will die; Unisols win in the end.

Rogue Jedi
Shot to the head should fell a Unisol, yeah?

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Shot to the head should fell a Unisol, yeah?

Yes.

Shot to most any vital will fell Todd and his men. Point is, the Unisols are above their opponents. Todd's tactics will only get him so far against the Unisols. Just a matter of time. Clone Todd 20 times, then sure.

Rogue Jedi
Body armor. They are both wearing it. Just saying.

McNasty996
What tactics did the Unisols show that could give them the win? Because I remember none displayed and this playing out how Todd handled the others. That why I'm giving this to Todd and his men, mind over muscle.

Rogue Jedi
Well, GR44 and GR13 remembered their military training.

Psychotron
Originally posted by McNasty996
What tactics did the Unisols show that could give them the win? Because I remember none displayed and this playing out how Todd handled the others. That why I'm giving this to Todd and his men, mind over muscle.

The Unisols were like robots, they didn't really think on their own. Even if they do think they don't have any prep feats. Now that I think about it Todd took out all those super soldiers in Soldier easily. With prep Todd's team should win.

Rogue Jedi
Gonna have my DVD ***** send me Universal Soldiers. Gotta watch it again. Split down the middle right now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.