Sidious and Dooku vs. Bane and Zannah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

axel_jovan
Two powerful Sith teams face each other.
Who shall win the battle?

* This is RotS Sidious and RotS Dooku.
* Bane has Orbalisks.

Setting: Korriban, Valley of the Dark Lords.

Nephthys
Team 2. Naughty Tentacle attack kicks Dooku's shit in and Bane is equal to Sidious enough to stalemate him until Zannah can dp him.

axel_jovan
I figured you'd say that stick out tongue

SlightlyFlaccid
Dooku solos.

SlightlyFlaccid
aj
I figured you'd say that stick out tongue

I gather he's an avowed and unrepentant Bane fanboi. Must be that magnificent body and layer upon layer of character development. It's unfortunate for him and his idol that

Nephthys
Christopher Lee's voice solo's.

Dooku does not.

axel_jovan
zannah's tentacles solo

SlightlyFlaccid
axel_jovan
zannah's tentacles solo

Dooku's testicles solo. ^_^

Nephthys
http://images.wikia.com/oots/images/a/ab/Evan%27s_Spiked_Tentacles_of_Forced_Intrusion.jpg

axel_jovan
oh, that would be a sight to behold....

SlightlyFlaccid
N.
Christopher Lee's voice solo's.

Nah, he's too busy narrating SM's life and providing commentary on Darth Power's sexual fantasies.

Yeah, no.
Palpatine is confirmed to be more powerful than Bane and, as we all know, Dooku's even better than him, so I don't see any effort put forth by Bane and Zannah bothering the good Count.

Nephthys
dooku isnt better than sidious

SlightlyFlaccid
N.

laughing out loud

Whatever helps you sleep at night, sweetheart. But the evidence says otherwise.

Nephthys
jmgcjRu1s-8

axel_jovan
Originally posted by Nephthys
... in the Force.
In sabers on the other hand...

SlightlyFlaccid
axel_jovan
... in the Force.
In sabers on the other hand...

I have it on good authority that the good Count is better in both regards.

axel_jovan
sad

SlightlyFlaccid
axel_jovan
sad

DamnYouAutoCorrect will brighten your day. ^_^

Nephthys
Originally posted by SlightlyFlaccid

jmgcjRu1s-8

axel_jovan
smile

Nephthys
Dooku is the weakest fighter in this thread.

Nephthys
EDIT!

SlightlyFlaccid
N.

I can't wait 'til You-Know-Who comes in and rapeseducates you.

Nephthys
Urgh. He's so hard to debate with. All that smarts and competence and sarcasm.

Uuuuuurgh.

SlightlyFlaccid
Urgh. He's so hard to debate with. All that smarts and competence and sarcasm.

Uuuuuurgh.

Nevertheless, you'll soon learn to accept the good Count's superiority. My understanding is that, based on recent developments, Dooku is the central character in the prequels rather than Anakin.

jr_hmm01

Nephthys
Dooku would get the crap kicked out of him by either Orbalisk Bane or a Korriban-Amped Zannah. Borb being difficult to debate against due to his superhuman German efficiency will not change that.

SlightlyFlaccid
N.
Dooku would get the crap kicked out of him by either Orbalisk Bane or a Korriban-Amped Zannah. Borb being difficult to debate against due to his superhuman German efficiency will not change that.

By German efficiency you mean grim determination and hostility, right? sneer

The good Count will be amped by Korriban too, ya know. This will heighten his incredible powers to godlike proportions. I daresay he could solo the entire universe, making him second only to Mark A. Ragnos.

axel_jovan
Nah.

Dooku will give trouble to either Bane or Zannah.

I have no doubt that the Count will win with either one of them in
sabers, so he's far from being the weakling here.

Nephthys
Bane would beat Dooku is sabers. The Orbalisks are just too hax and he's more powerful than him.

SlightlyFlaccid
N.
Bane would beat Dooku is sabers. The Orbalisks are just too hax and he's more powerful than him.

Prove it.

Nephthys
Are you sure you want me to do that? awegimp

SIDIOUS 66

True. And don't forget that he is also the only one in the PT era who can encorporate force attacks while dueling. Which kinda makes you wonder why he did not use this to his advantage during his fight with Yoda instead of retreating like he did. I think it's maybe because he farted and did not want Yoda to smell it, so he left. Lucas must have forgot to add that in the commentary, because that is the only logical explanation.

SlightlyFlaccid
N
Are you sure you want me to do that? awegimp

uh yea ahuh

Dooku clearly felt that he could slay Yoda and anyone else whenever he damn well pleased.

Nephthys
uh yea ahuh

Well the Orbalisks are smooth and shiny, just like Banes crome dome, so he's getting a x2 modifier on his Baldness stat. Thats a pretty sizable increase over what he should have at that level and I'm not sure Dooku has anything to counter that. He has his BAMF cape but that was severely nefed in the current gen, thats not gonna do much. But other than that Bane has bonus points in Poweriness, which is just a great way to boost up your atk abilities. Personally I'd say a few Hydro Canons and Dooku's going down. He already has same type advantage and Dooku is weak to Water being a Flying type after all.

Alternate version: Bane can do a standing somersault. Somersault ryhmes with salt. Salt can be used on Steak.

Quid Pro Quo.

SlightlyFlaccid
N.
Well the Orbalisks are smooth and shiny, just like Banes crome dome, so he's getting a x2 modifier on his Baldness stat. Thats a pretty sizable increase over what he should have at that level and I'm not sure Dooku has anything to counter that. He has his BAMF cape but that was severely nefed in the current gen, thats not gonna do much. But other than that Bane has bonus points in Poweriness, which is just a great way to boost up your atk abilities. Personally I'd say a few Hydro Canons and Dooku's going down. He already has same type advantage and Dooku is weak to Water being a Flying type after all.

Alternate version: Bane can do a standing somersault. Somersault ryhmes with salt. Salt can be used on Steak.

Quid Pro Quo.

You truly are the German's greatest protege. superm

Nephthys
aweking

SlightlyFlaccid
N.
aweking

Indeed you are powerful as the Emperor has foreseen.

Nephthys
I am also a ninja. Hax.

ninjafox

axel_jovan
Sooooo... Zannah's tentacles will do the job. cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.