Bullseye vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Fight in Walmart.

Who wins?

chomperx9
Originally posted by Starscream M
Fight in Walmart.

Who wins? regular walmart or super walmart ?

JakeTheBank
The Goddamn Batman.

Don Corleone
Batman 10/10

Edit : I'm sure this has been done before.

tkitna
Lol, Batman isnt getting 10/10 here.

I'll give Bats a 7/10 majority.

Daredevil1
Batman 6-7/10

cdtm
Bullseye usually catches stuff instead of dodges, right?

Anyone ever pull the old "use his reflexes against him" trick? Sort of like that Samurai Jack episode when these hunters were chasing him, and one of them shot an arrow at him, which Jack decided to catch instead of dodge, just to show off. Then the arrow bites him, like a snake.

cdtm
And they'd be too busy stuffing their faces with low low priced junk food while looking through the electronics section to fight..

srankmissingnin
Bullseye heads to the soda isle and Batman gets bombarded with hundreds of Coke Zeros thrown with enough force to split open his head like a water melon.

TheLordofMurder
Minus PIS, Batman has no chance here...

Batman would need prep to beat Bullseye in this senario...

namorsubby
Yeah right..lol

Batman FTW

Harbinger
Checked the respect thread.

Iron Fist wins.

Bentley
Bullseye is beaten by superior character.

Lord Feron
Batman outsmarts him and his tactics will secure him the majority. Not a easy win but a win for batman.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by cdtm

Anyone ever pull the old "use his reflexes against him" trick? Sort of like that Samurai Jack episode when these hunters were chasing him, and one of them shot an arrow at him, which Jack decided to catch instead of dodge, just to show off. Then the arrow bites him, like a snake.

I'd like to know this as well.

Because as asinine and idiotic as DC vs. Marvel was, wasn't that exactly what happened to Bullseye when he fought Batman?

Darth Jello
No, it was lame. He was disoriented and panicky so robin elbowed him in the throat and batman knocked him out with one punch to his adamantium jaw after somehow dodging a batarang bullseye caught and threw at near point blank range. In a different situation, I would give this fight to Bullseye.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Darth Jello
No, it was lame. He was disoriented and panicky so robin elbowed him in the throat and batman knocked him out with one punch to his adamantium jaw after somehow dodging a batarang bullseye caught and threw at near point blank range. In a different situation, I would give this fight to Bullseye.

It's a brightly lit retail store filled with potential projectiles and civilians. If ever there was a scenario that afford Bullseye the win... this would be it.

BruceSkywalker
everyone knows batman will not just stand there like people want.. the man will evade bulls eye's attacks.. batman 8/10 ftw

SamZED
Originally posted by cdtm

Anyone ever pull the old "use his reflexes against him" trick? Sort of like that Samurai Jack episode when these hunters were chasing him, and one of them shot an arrow at him, which Jack decided to catch instead of dodge, just to show off. Then the arrow bites him, like a snake. Spider-man did it once. Osborn created bullets that chase their target, set them to track a device in Spider-man's belt. And sent Bullseye and some thugs after Pete. SM eventualy figured it out and tossed a webb-ball at BE and Lester cought it just to show off. The device was inside of the web ofcourse so the next time thugs fired their guns all the bullets went through Lester.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
Spider-man did it once. Osborn created bullets that chase their target, set them to track a device in Spider-man's belt. And sent Bullseye and some thugs after Pete. SM eventualy figured it out and tossed a webb-ball at BE and Lester cought it just to show off. The device was inside of the web ofcourse so the next time thugs fired their guns all the bullets went through Lester.

He acted a bit out of character, don't you think? I mean, he could've killed him http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon5.gif

batman floods the place with ko gas and flash grenades. end of fight.

Prep-Man
BE.

Magneto1982
Bullseye isn't even the same league as Batman. Bruce Wayne ftw!

BlackZero30x
soo what would stop someone from going to sporting goods and getting a gun and ammo?

i mean i use to work wal-marts sporting goods....the keys to unlock the triggers are right behind the desk........

shiv
Someone turning the lights off?

Batman-Prime
Batman wins, no contest.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
soo what would stop someone from going to sporting goods and getting a gun and ammo?

i mean i use to work wal-marts sporting goods....the keys to unlock the triggers are right behind the desk........

They sell guns in Wall-mart in the states? Christ...

Bullseye wins even easier then.

iceman24567
Batman beats the hell out of Lester

srankvagina

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
They sell guns in Wall-mart in the states? Christ...

yea dude! The stupid thing is you can sell them bullets and the gun together.....a manager has to carry the gun to your car before you can have it but that wont stop you from loading it in the car....

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by iceman24567
Batman beats the hell out of Lester

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.