3 vs. 3 vs. 3 vs. 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimbus006
No other team besides Team 4 knows who they are fighting.

They get thrown into a terrestial planet 10x the size of Jupiter shifty with no living organisms, hence, they go all out.

Team Power

Superman (30 min sun dip)
Gladiator (Full Confidence)
Wonder Woman (Lasso, Tiara, Gauntlets of Atlas, Sandals of Hermes)

Team Energy

Silver Surfer (most powerful/bloodlusted)
GL (Hal)
Nova (Full Power)

Team Magic

Thor (current)
Black Adam
Captain Marvel (Billy)

Team Villains/Tech- (Gets 3 hours prep only to review other lineups and come up with battle strategy- shields are up)

Dr. Doom
Magneto
Ronan

Q99
Uh, team 1 stomp? They get two huge amps while everyone else is at more-or-less normal.

Harbinger
Yeah, team magic's a complete non-factor given the amps that Clark and Diana have; they'd be the only ones on the list who could neutralize them. Even the prep time wouldn't do much for Doom and Co. here.

SamZED
I think you guys arent givving enough credit to team energy.

Q99
Originally posted by SamZED
I think you guys arent givving enough credit to team energy.

Team energy is probably second strongest because of Surfer... but team Power has major amps. Diana's ten times as strong as normal, and Superman's sundip power is similarly large. No-one has a chance against them.

SamZED
Out of all DC titles I only read about titans so not sure but.. isnt Hal like crazy powerful these days?

Q99
Originally posted by SamZED
Out of all DC titles I only read about titans so not sure but.. isnt Hal like crazy powerful these days?

Not really, he's been hyped up a lot in terms of people talking to him as such a great GL, but he has no specific power amps and his feats have been in normal line for top-tier GLs.

You may be thinking of Alan Scott, who's been boosted.

The Gambit
Well is Doom able to use his time machine during his prep to have as much prep time as he wants. Kind of cheap I know but he kind of could do that, of course it defeats the purpose of his team even being given a limited amount of time. If he's not allowed do that which I assume he's not allowed do then power team should win.

nimbus006
Is a 30 minute sun dip too much? Guess so, huh...

Let's reduce it to 30 seconds, still should amp him up quite a bit while not being too crazy.

carver9
This fight would have been much better without the amps.

Q99
Originally posted by nimbus006
Is a 30 minute sun dip too much? Guess so, huh...

Let's reduce it to 30 seconds, still should amp him up quite a bit while not being too crazy.

Don't forget Diana's gauntlet, which makes her by far the strongest one here.

Maybe if she only had her armor, shield, and an axe as additional gear instead, that'd be better, but 10x strength is too much.

BattleMage
So you said that Doom KNOWS about his opponents and there amps right?! And you gave him PREP TIME laughing

Also, I don't see why Mags wouldn't use these items (Tiara, Gauntlets of Atlas) against his opponents. I'm sure the Tiara can cut off any head in this battle!

team 1 is too amped and powerful, the prep given to t4 is too limited. t1 would raze the field unless everyone else gangs up on them and even then, as with the interference, magneto can disarm diana and SS can depower SM enough for the magic wielders to put him down. but in a free for all, team 1 definitely wins

Q99
Originally posted by BattleMage
So you said that Doom KNOWS about his opponents and there amps right?! And you gave him PREP TIME laughing

But not his lab or anything, just to discuss strategies. If he had access to his resources, that would put him solidly back in the fight.

Because if Mags grabs them, at ten times her normal strength she'll just overpower his magnetic hold and clobber him. The Gauntlet of Atlas is that powerful.

He only barely held Mjolnir in place the one time he got into a tug-of-war on that, iirc.

Originally posted by Q99
But not his lab or anything, just to discuss strategies. If he had access to his resources, that would put him solidly back in the fight.
as well as the bigger threat of magneto's tactical genius uhuh

he can just pull them off of her in all directions or shove them into other characters. once the gauntlet is removed, shell be back to baseline

Q99
Originally posted by 753

he can just pull them off of her in all directions or shove them into other characters. once the gauntlet is removed, shell be back to baseline

It doesn't matter what direction he pulls, it won't get removed, she'll pull stronger, he'll get smashed.

He'd have a tug-of-war with her at normal strength if they were both trying to pull on the same thing. This scenario is like a 12-year old trying to have an arm wrestling contest with a professional arm wrestler.

nimbus006
Could Surfer turn the Gaunlets into wrist bands rendering them useless?

Originally posted by Q99
It doesn't matter what direction he pulls, it won't get removed, she'll pull stronger, he'll get smashed.

He'd have a tug-of-war with her at normal strength if they were both trying to pull on the same thing. This scenario is like a 12-year old trying to have an arm wrestling contest with a professional arm wrestler. not really, you're thinking they remain strapped to her, Im thinking he opens the locks or dismantles them. a lot of them dont even have much of anything resistant atatching them to her.

batdude123
Magneto is a complete non-factor in this fight.

And team 1 stomps.

Q99
Originally posted by 753
not really, you're thinking they remain strapped to her, Im thinking he opens the locks or dismantles them. a lot of them dont even have much of anything resistant atatching them to her.

The gauntlets of Atlas don't lock or dismantle, they don't have straps, they're wrap around metal. They slide off forward. They won't come off if she holds her hands closed, and the only way Magneto can pull them that even could remove them if she let it is pulling her towards him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.