LoTF Luke vs Darth Malgus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
This battle takes place in the Jedi Temple. Malgus (see Star Wars: Deception) believes he can kill Luke easily. Luke meets him and the fight begins. Who wins?

Force
Lightsaber
All Out

Nephthys
Holy Roflstomp Batman! Luke kicks his ass.

axel_jovan
Luke stomps.

brjto35
Luke ftw.
Malgus isn't a pushover exactly but still...
Luke ftw.
Happy Dance

Toshi
BioWare characters are mad overrated.

Korto Vos
Originally posted by Toshi
BioWare characters are mad overrated.

To be fair, the Old Republic trailers make Malgus like a boss.

Toshi
Originally posted by Korto Vos
To be fair, the Old Republic trailers make Malgus like a boss.

Trust me I know. I'm actually beta testing the game but still. Malgus got owned by Satele Shan twice. The hell is he doing fighting Luke?

Korto Vos
Trust me I know. I'm actually beta testing the game but still. Malgus got owned by Satele Shan twice. The hell is he doing fighting Luke?

Ya, this is a major mismatch.

bayhunter12
Agreed

ares834

Hmm... I seem to recal him owning her in the Return trailer and in the Hope trailer disarming her and forcing her on the defensive until the trooper interfeared...

But yes, Luke stomps.

Nephthys
According to The Good Doctor, Malgus is around Darth Bane level. Does that change any answers.

NTJack0
How is this a fight? Luke twists his head off with the force.

Toshi
Originally posted by ares834
Hmm... I seem to recal him owning her in the Return trailer and in the Hope trailer disarming her and forcing her on the defensive until the trooper interfeared...

But yes, Luke stomps.

Malgus did not own her anywhere. Okay he broke her lightsaber but the duel was evenly matched until that point. She still used the force to block his lightsaber from impaling her. We don't know what would have happened if the trooper didn't interfere and it would be kinda pointless to argue either way.

Anyways then she proceeded to Hadoken his ass thereby owning him.

And I don't care what the BioWare doctors say about Malgus, he ain't got shit on any version of Luke post-Endor.

Lord Lucien
Congrats on another magnificent match-up, Truc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.