Survive Agent Smith's onslaught.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
http://srinigs.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/smiths.jpg

Agent Smith is as he is seen in The Matrix Reloaded with exactly 100 clones. He retains all of his feats from the first two films. Each fight's setting is in an open stadium of 500 square feet. For the purposes of this thread Smith is unarmed and will proceed to kill the combatant by physical means. Anything goes.

1. What is the weakest character that can survive 15 minutes in the stadium?
2. What is the weakest character that can kill all Smith clones inside the stadium? No specific time limit.

The combatant has knowledge of both Smith's capabilities and the enviornment. The combatant is welcome to arm himself with as many weapons, ammunition, gear, etc. that he can carry as long as he is seen using something related onscreen. For example, a Terminator can have guns but not a Green Lantern power ring.

Debate.

P.S.; Depending on how well this goes I may accept teams of 2-3 characters but for now try to keep it simple with one. Again, the goal is not to just say "Hulk smashes them". Try to find the weakest individual capable of completing the said tasks. Thanks.

0mega Spawn
nobody LOL.
he just inserts his hand into their chest. and theres a 100 of him: no expression

most guns are useless seeing how easily he dodges bullets.

Lestov16
you want some, Smith?

svOlz2ei4Yk

come get some

0mega Spawn
no expression beast lol

smith destroys it still.

RE: Blaxican
Wolverine and John McClaine survive easily.

dadudemon
1. Wesly Gibson with plenty of guns and ammo SHOULD survive long enough. He's mostly "human-level" in strength so I guess he counts as "weakest", right? Well, I guess you could say Harry Potte or Hermione: they just throw up some shield charms. They are weak characters.
2. Ultraviolet probably could solo. She's superhuman enough that she could probably taken them all. Of course..using her pocket dimension technology to store all of the guns and ammo needed.

Lestov16
Originally posted by dadudemon
1. Wesly Gibson with plenty of guns and ammo SHOULD survive long enough. He's mostly "human-level" in strength so I guess he counts as "weakest", right? Well, I guess you could say Harry Potte or Hermione: they just throw up some shield charms. They are weak characters.
2. Ultraviolet probably could solo. She's superhuman enough that she could probably taken them all. Of course..using her pocket dimension technology to store all of the guns and ammo needed.

erm

steverules_2
Wolverine would be strongest because he'd just slice through them all

And Mac would be weakest but just use an SUV on them

0mega Spawn
all jokes aside nobody.

Darth Martin
Wolverine has no chance. One Smith could possibly wreck him, let alone 100. Wesley has no chance either.

Spider-Man bloodlusted perhaps?

Rogue Jedi
YuLaw.

steverules_2
Yuri Boyka biscuits

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Lestov16
svOlz2ei4Yk That was splendid to watch. What movie is that?

Lestov16
Originally posted by Darth Martin
That was splendid to watch. What movie is that?

I honestly have no idea

Never mind, did some wiki-ing. Movie's called Enthiran

I actually feel bad not having that much knowledge of the film considering how successful it was in India.

Lestov16
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
no expression beast lol

smith destroys it still.

Nah. I think Chitti might have a chance if he's in 2.0 mode. Not saying 100%, but at least 65%

0mega Spawn
Nah. I think Chitti might have a chance if he's in 2.0 mode. Not saying 100%, but at least 65% he could survive 4 mins at the most... thus not meeting the 15 min mark or wiping everyone out lol

jaden101

Are you actually having a laugh?

Strauss Khan
The lawnmower man, he was Neo plus.

NowYouRemember
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
YuLaw.

Pretty much...

Yulaw and his copy and the only two combatants I've ever seen that come close to Neo.

Yulaw himself fights with a multi-directional combat style, so he could take on many Smiths at the same time.

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by NowYouRemember
Pretty much...

Yulaw and his copy and the only two combatants I've ever seen that come close to Neo.

Yulaw himself fights with a multi-directional combat style, so he could take on many Smiths at the same time. yulaw is under neo & neo bailed out after six minutes...
so still nobody stick out tongue

NowYouRemember
yulaw is under neo & neo bailed out after six minutes...
so still nobody stick out tongue

The OP doesn't seem to specifiy whether these Smiths can only be killed by Neo, as in the movies, have regular damage-soak, or X amount of damage-soak for that matter.

If it's standard Smith damage-soak, then only Neo can kill him.

If regular, Yulaw can kill them.

So, this probably needs to be specified, in all fairness.

0mega Spawn
The OP doesn't seem to specifiy whether these Smiths can only be killed by Neo, as in the movies, have regular damage-soak, or X amount of damage-soak for that matter.

So, this probably needs to be specified, in all fairness. it wasn't that only neo could kill smith. it was that only neo had the skills to kill smith

which nobody does

Lestov16
l6jKffsx4l8

qaLvcM-u4ns

There has to be SOMEONE who can take him on......

ares834
There are plenty. It's just hard to choose the "weakest" one who could do so. But I'll just say Superman and be done with it.

Darth Martin

So, this probably needs to be specified, in all fairness. I'm sorry?

NowYouRemember
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I'm sorry?

Yes, you are.

Rogue Jedi
haermm

Darth Martin
Yes, you are. You were wanting me to specify...? Ahem.

the ninjak
Sing from Kung Fu Hustle?

0mega Spawn
nobody weaker than neo is lasting 15 mins when he only stayed for six.

about this whole weakest character bit, no weak character can survive no expression

Rogue Jedi
nobody weaker than neo is lasting 15 mins when he only stayed for six.

about this whole weakest character bit, no weak character can survive no expression Eric Draven.

dadudemon
I still stand by what I said. smile

A decent Harry Potter wizard, with their shield, can slowly kill off the smiths with death spells under their shield charm, thus making #2 a "plausible" as well.

And, yes, Wesley Gibson should be more than enough for Smith. He doesn't do the "phase" thing any more after the first film: he has no need to. Wesley should be able to land plenty of bullets enough to survive 15 minute and possibly even win.

Rogue Jedi
I still stand by what I said. smile

A decent Harry Potter wizard, with their shield, can slowly kill off the smiths with death spells under their shield charm, thus making #2 a "plausible" as well.

And, yes, Wesley Gibson should be more than enough for Smith. He doesn't do the "phase" thing any more after the first film: he has no need to. Wesley should be able to land plenty of bullets enough to survive 15 minute and possibly even win. A wizard can go intangible, fly, and cast death spells at the same time.

Not sold on Wesley.

Lestov16
i'm still banking on Chitti. I think he can take this

Rogue Jedi
You're full of Chitti.

Lestov16
You're full of Chitti.

That Indian bastard was extremely strong, fast, and durable, and make clones himself.

(And if the AVF ever gets made, Alex Mercer shifty)

Rogue Jedi
That Indian bastard was extremely strong, fast, and durable, and make clones himself.

(And if the AVF ever gets made, Alex Mercer shifty) He might be, dunno. The opportunity was too good to pass up.

Nephthys
A wizard can go intangible, fly, and cast death spells at the same time.

Not sold on Wesley.

Death spells on a machine?

Hmmm.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Nephthys
Death spells on a machine?

Hmmm. Vanishing spells then.

Nephthys
Hmmmm.

Rogue Jedi
Or one of many others. Dozens to choose from.

Nephthys
Sure.

Rogue Jedi
yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.