Build your own Mutant Killer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
So you are in Stryker's place (X Men Origins), you have the tech and support he had, and you are to build your own Mutant Killer. Here's what you must do:

1. Choose a template.

2. Choose three mutant powers (from any mutant in any X Men movie) to surgically apply to the template.

Which mutant do you choose as the template? Which 3 powers (name the mutants you steal the powers from) are applied to it?

One thing: You may not choose Xavier, Magneto, Jean Gray/Dark Phoenix, the "cure" kid from X3 or Stryker's son. Doing so makes it too easy haermm

Lestov16
Template: Wolverine
Powers: Storm, Cyclops, Bobby

Rogue Jedi
I got a feeling everyone is gonna choose Wolverine as the template.

Lestov16
Healing powers and an indestructible skeleton with retractable blades and massive combat skills? Hell yeah

Rogue Jedi
Oh yeah, we cannot choose Weapon XI.

Rogue Jedi
You guys need to remember that you have ALL of Stryker's gear/tech, including adamantium.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
You guys need to remember that you have ALL of Stryker's gear/tech, including adamantium.

Having Wolverine sort of defeats the need

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Lestov16
Having Wolverine sort of defeats the need OK, so if you pick Wolverine, your character doesn't have as many powers. All you've accomplished is saving adamantium.

Lestov16
OK, so if you pick Wolverine, your character doesn't have as many powers. All you've accomplished is saving adamantium.

He has the

Healing factor, indestructible skeleton, and claws of Wolverine
The concussive optic blasts of Cyclops
The atmokinetic powers of Storm
The cryokinetic powers of Bobby Drake

i'm pretty sure he's powerful enough smile

BruceSkywalker
template: Logan

Oh yeah, we cannot choose Weapon XI.

mad mad big grin

powers: Wade Wilson before Weapon X1, Nightcrawler, Ororo

marwash22
Template: Wade (before being turned into Barakapool)

1. Sebastian Shaw
2. Rogue
3. Nightcrawler

I'll pass on the adamantium skeleton and claws 'cause a mutant with magnetic powers is gonna phuck my "Mutant killer" up in a horrible way. Plus, i like Wade with his swords more than i do when he had them attached to his arms.

come at me, bros.

Robtard
Template:

-John McClane

Powers:

-Nightcrawler's teleportation/agility

-Xavier's mental powers

-Leech's ability to cancel other mutant's powers

My fool does all your shitty creations in the ass, sans lube.

Darth Martin
Template: Magneto (First Class) because he's by far the coolest and most badass.

1.Azazel
2.Colossus
3.Emma Frost

Now Erik can teleport, turn himself into metal so which he can actually fly faster instead of levitating, and has Emma Frost' mental blocking ability so he doesn't need that silly helmet.

Robtard
Better than those other idiots did; my mutant still does your mutant in the butt.

marwash22
Originally posted by Robtard
Template:

-John McClane

Powers:

-Xavier's mental powers

My fool does all your shitty creations in the ass, sans lube. you completely disregarded the rules, brah.

Rogue Jedi
Template:

-John McClane

Powers:

-Xavier's mental powers

My fool does all your shitty creations in the ass, sans lube. McClane is not a mutant. Fail.

Robtard
McClane is not a mutant. Fail.

I basically gimped myself and still won. McClane's just human.

But if you're going to be McButthurt about it, I can replace McClane with most any other mutant and he still does all the others in here in the butt.

-Magneto
-Shaw
-Wolverine
-Darwin

Win, win, win and win.

Rogue Jedi
Sorry, did you stipulate that the template had to be a mutant and couldn't be a normal human? I basically gimped myself and still won.

But if you're going to be McButthurt about it, I can replace McClane with most any other mutant and he still does all the others in here in the butt.

-Magneto
-Shaw
-Wolverine
-Darwin

Win, win, win and win. Actually, I said in the OP "Which mutant would you choose as a template."

I also said "No Magneto."

Robtard
Originally posted by marwash22
you completely disregarded the rules, brah.

I gimped myself by using a powerless human instead of a mutant and still won, brah. Cos that's how Robtard rolls.

Robtard
Actually, I said in the OP "Which mutant would you choose as a template."

I also said "No Magneto."

Yeah, I went back and edited. Point still stand. I gimped myself and won.

Darwin or Shaw instead of McClane.

Frost instead of Xavier.

Rogue Jedi
I gimped myself by using a powerless human instead of a mutant and still won, brah. Cos that's how Robtard rolls. K. You also chose Xavier. I said "no Xavier."

Robtard
K. You also chose Xavier. I said "no Xavier."

And I just said replace Xavier with Emma frost. Still a win. Leech being the key, which in my genius I thought of using.

/thread

Rogue Jedi
From the OP:

One thing: You may not choose Xavier, Magneto, Jean Gray/Dark Phoenix, the "cure" kid from X3 or Stryker's son. Doing so makes it too easy.

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/SamJackson-1.gif

Impediment
Template: Juggernaut

Powers: Nightcrawler, Jamie Madrox (Multiple Man), and Syren.

Impediment
From the OP:

One thing: You may not choose Xavier, Magneto, Jean Gray/Dark Phoenix, the "cure" kid from X3 or Stryker's son. Doing so makes it too easy.

You didn't state Emma in the OP. No changing the rules now. Sorry.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment

Powers: Nightcrawler, Jamie Madrox (Multiple Man), and Syren. thumb up Win.

Robtard
From the OP:

Gimp.

Rogue Jedi
Gimp. Nope.

Robtard
TL;DR

marwash22
rob, leech is the "cure kid from x3"...

this time, RJ didn't actually change the rules. stick out tongue.

Rogue Jedi
I smell butthurt.

Rogue Jedi
Template: Agent Zero

1. Mystique

2. John Wraith

3. Victor Creed

Bond them with adamantium and.......yeah. Top that, suckas.

marwash22

1. Mystique

2. John Wraith

3. Victor Creed

Bond them with adamantium and.......yeah. Top that, suckas. magneto rapes your killer. so does any psychic mutant.

Rogue Jedi
magneto rapes your killer. so does any psychic mutant. Magneto aint allowed here. Read the OP.

Robtard

1. Mystique

2. John Wraith

3. Victor Creed

Bond them with adamantium and.......yeah. Top that, suckas.

Nightcrawler alone could wreck this abortion. Nightcrawler plus three other powers obliterates.

Rogue Jedi
Nightcrawler alone could wreck this abortion. Nightcrawler plus three other powers obliterates. How you figure that? Wraith can port as good as NC can.

Robtard
How you figure that? Wraith can port as good as NC can.

Wraith can't, not even close. Compare his fight with Sabretooth and NC's fight in the White House.

McNasty996
How you figure that? Wraith can port as good as NC can.

Not really embarrasment
Nightcrawler's is far more battle ready

marwash22
Magneto aint allowed here. Read the OP. I'm not talking about having Magneto in the amalgam, I'm referring to Magneto by himself being able to wreck your Mutant Killer.

Rogue Jedi
Wraith can't, not even close. Compare his fight with Sabretooth and NC's fight in the White House. O'rly? FF to 3:34

r74xSPZH8R4

XI is porting just as fast as NC did here yes

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by McNasty996
Not really embarrasment
Nightcrawler's is far more battle ready Really? XI took on Creed and Logan.

Rogue Jedi
I'm not talking about having Magneto in the amalgam, I'm referring to Magneto by himself being able to wreck your Mutant Killer. No, he wouldn't. My killer uses Mystique's powers to disguise themselves, gets in close, ports behind Magneto and unloads a full mag in his back.

Robtard
O'rly? FF to 3:34

r74xSPZH8R4

XI is porting just as fast as NC did here yes

Couple things, bro.

1) That's not Wraith

2) Nightcrawler is still faster

Rogue Jedi
Couple things, bro.

1) That's not Wraith

2) Nightcrawler is still faster

1. That's Wraith's abilities XI has. You saying XI took the porting abilities and enhanced them? I call bullshit.

2. If he is faster, it's not enough to make much of a difference.

Lestov16
r74xSPZH8R4

SbbRK8D_0-U

Robtard
1. That's Wraith's abilities XI has. You saying XI took the porting abilities and enhanced them? I call bullshit.

2. If he is faster, it's not enough to make much of a difference.

We have Wraith's feats, so go with that.

Even using Weapon XI, Nightcrawler is still better at porting and attacking. Not as wide a gap compared to NC and Wraith though. Look at 1:49 in the White House scene Lestov posted, NC can still attack while he's porting/cloud, he's that fast.

Rogue Jedi
We have Wraith's feats, so go with that.

Even using Weapon XI, Nightcrawler is still better at porting and attacking. Not as wide a gap compared to NC and Wraith though. Look at 1:49 in the White House scene Lestov posted, NC can still attack while he's porting/cloud, he's that fast.

XI's porting ability is due to his inheriting Wraith's abilities. Therefore what XI can do with teleporting, Wraith already could.

Not that much faster, if at all. Not enough to make a difference.

0mega Spawn
umm...
template : toad.
powers toad/nightcrawler/colossus
LOL
beastly huh

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
umm...
powers toad/nightcrawler/colossus
LOL
beastly huh Not bad. Why'd you use Toad as the template and as an add on?

Impediment
Originally posted by Impediment

Powers: Nightcrawler, Jamie Madrox (Multiple Man), and Syren.

Numerous copies of Juggernaut who can teleport for offense/defense and to gain unstoppable momentum while shrieking to disable enemies with super strength.

Win.

The Nuul
Temp: Shadowcat
The Blob
Emma
MM

Impediment
Mine teleports and shriek stuns.

awermm

*edit* CHanged your entry, huh, b|tch!

evillaugh

marwash22
No, he wouldn't. My killer uses Mystique's powers to disguise themselves, gets in close, ports behind Magneto and unloads a full mag in his back. sounds good, 'cept your guy has a couple hundred pounds of metal strapped to his skeleton and Magneto can sense metal... but good luck with that sneaking up on him thing. wink.

marwash22
template: Sabertooth (stronger, faster and more agile than Wolverine. Healing factor. super senses.)

1. Rogue
2. Nightcrawler
3. Callisto

once again, come at me bros!

Robtard
XI's porting ability is due to his inheriting Wraith's abilities. Therefore what XI can do with teleporting, Wraith already could.

Not that much faster, if at all. Not enough to make a difference.

Yet we see Wraith being lesser than XI. So go with screen feats and not with what you pulled out of your anoos. Cool.

Yeah, enough where NC is better/faster.

Robtard
template: Sabertooth (stronger, faster and more agile than Wolverine. Healing factor. super senses.)

1. Rogue
2. Nightcrawler
3. Callisto

Shaw.

That all I need.

Rogue Jedi
Yet we see Wraith being lesser than XI. So go with screen feats and not with what you pulled out of your anoos. Cool.

Yeah, enough where NC is better/faster.

Again, you telling me XI took the ability and enhanced it? I call bullshit again. Take Scott's optic beam, Scott, when firing it, was far more destructive than XI was. If XI can take a mutant power and enhance it, why was his optic beam not more powerful than Scott's? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Watch the vid from 3:41 to 3:45. XI is so fast he appears to be in multiple places at once. Like NC, he is attacking even as he is porting.

No, he's not. Read what I just said. Watch from 3:41 to 3:44.

0mega Spawn
actually id say XI did enhance scotts ability seeing as he could control it & had a more focused beam

Rogue Jedi
actually id say XI did enhance scotts ability seeing as he could control it & had a more focused beam But it was not stronger, dude. He had more control, but it was more destructive with Scott.

0mega Spawn
thats what i meant by more focused beam.
a thinner beam would be better than levelling the entire place you're in no expression

Rogue Jedi
OK, so like I said, XI had more control. Nothing was said/implied/shown in Origins of Stryker giving XI the abilities on an enhanced level. He took Wraith's porting ability and gave it to XI, that's it.

The fact that we never see Wraith porting rapid fire means nothing. XI made it look better because he was so damn athletic and agile.

Rogue Jedi
New mutant killer:

Template: Logan

1. Mystique

2. Kitty Pride

3. Callisto

Bond him with adamantium and I get a shape shifting, phasing speed blitzer who is indestructible.

Utrigita
Template: Nightcrawler

1. Colossus
2. David (if he isn't allowed I'll grap the diamond form girl)
3. Callistro.

I choose Nightcrawler in order to get agility and fighting skills, Colossus because I want a character that can both have a high level of durability and at the same isn't going to get autopwned if meeting someone like Magneto. I choosed David, not because of his ability to induce illusions, but because he showed a level of telepathic resistance against Professor Xavier, which would also be important. Callistro was chosen not because of her speed, but because she can sense when Mutants are near and what level of power they operate on, which for a mutant hunter / killer would be vital in deciding what do to next.

Rogue Jedi
David......

Rogue Jedi
And yeah, I was thinking what you were when I picked Callisto too.

Utrigita
Come on man, you need someone with a level of telepathic resistance either that or are we allowed to get magneto's helmet? Because else every telepathic mutant is going to rape the mutant killers with ease.

Rogue Jedi
Was David in the movies?

OK, name the mutants from the movies that can tele-rape.

Utrigita
Was David in the movies?

OK, name the mutants from the movies that can tele-rape.

Yes, strykers Son.

David (for instance) Professor Xavier and Phoenix, more then enough.

marwash22
Shaw.

That all I need. what's Shaw going to do to my guy? All my guy has to do is touch him.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Utrigita
Yes, strykers Son.

David (for instance) Professor Xavier and Phoenix, more then enough. Stryker's son is Jason, and he's not allowed. Neither are X or DP. That makes it far too easy. No Magneto or XI either, nor Leech.

Rogue Jedi
what's Shaw going to do to my guy? All my guy has to do is touch him. Shaw is one of the ubers, I forgot to list him as not to be used here.

See, picking someone like that makes it far too easy. Could he tank a bullet to the head?

The Nuul
RJ, by the time you are done with limiting who we can choose from then we'll only have 5 combos to work with etc..

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by The Nuul
RJ, by the time you are done with limiting who we can choose from then we'll only have 5 combos to work with etc.. Not really, think about it: Think about the powers that went into XI, think about where they came from. Were any of the donors on the same level as the characters I have banned here? Nope. It's painfully obvious that by banning certain mutants, I made this thread so that we have mutants that are around the same level as the ones Stryker used.

But hey, if people are gonna ***** and moan about it, go ahead, have at it, combine Magneto, X, DP and Leech. Throw in Jason and Shaw to boot. Complete lack of imagination, man.

Rogue Jedi
As for needind a mutant with some telepathic resistance, not true. Take mine:

New mutant killer:

1. Mystique

2. Kitty Pride

3. Callisto

First and foremost, I have bone claw Logan with his healing factor and enhanced senses. Second, I have Mystique's shape shifting. Third, Kitty Pride's intangibility. Lastly, Callisto's speed and mutant locating powers. Top that off with an adamantium skeleton.

If I were to pursue Xavier, I would simply shape shift into someone he trusts, get in close, then claw his brain.

marwash22

New mutant killer:

1. Mystique

2. Kitty Pride

3. Callisto

First and foremost, I have bone claw Logan with his healing factor and enhanced senses. Second, I have Mystique's shape shifting. Third, Kitty Pride's intangibility. Lastly, Callisto's speed and mutant locating powers. Top that off with an adamantium skeleton.

If I were to pursue Xavier, I would simply shape shift into someone he trusts, get in close, then claw his brain. that is almost as good as...

1. Rogue
2. Nightcrawler
3. Callisto

stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
haermm

0mega Spawn
umm...
powers mystique/nightcrawler/colossus
LOL
beastly huh fixed

Rogue Jedi
I was just wondering why, if Creed was stronger than Logan, would the bonding process kill him? Or was Stryker lying to him?

marwash22
lying.

I actually need to watch the movie again to know the context 'cause i can't recall that conversation atm.

for now I'm gonna say he was lying based on comic events.

Utrigita

New mutant killer:

1. Mystique

2. Kitty Pride

3. Callisto

If I were to pursue Xavier, I would simply shape shift into someone he trusts, get in close, then claw his brain.

Yes because Xavier can't immidiately read your brain and determind whether or not your a friend...

Utrigita
Stryker's son is Jason, and he's not allowed. Neither are X or DP. That makes it far too easy. No Magneto or XI either, nor Leech.

Sorry was thinking of someone else. (this guy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legion_(Marvel_Comics) )

And all I wanted was his telepathic resistance, not his illusion inducing powers.

Lestov16
Template: Wolverine (including Adamantium skeleton)

Powers:

Atmokinesis (from Storm)

Teleportation (from Nightcrawler)

Concussive Eye Blasts (from Cyclops)

Mr. Rhythmic
Template: Wade Wilson (pre-Weapon XI)
Powers: 1) Juggernaut (Wade's speed + Constantly growing force = Incredible hitting/slicing power)
2) Storm (Wade's speed + Constantly growing force + Electricity and wind control (which would increase in power as well) = Unstoppable)
3) Nightcrawler (Wade has already shown how dangerous he is with teleportation at his disposal)

Rogue Jedi
Yes because Xavier can't immidiately read your brain and determind whether or not your a friend... I seem to remember Mystique sneaking into the X school right under his nose yes

Lestov16
I think I'm gonna switch out Cyclops for pre-Barakapool Wade. Those reflexes plus teleportation= pwnage

Strauss Khan
Shaw template

Azazel- far superior teleportation to night crawler, expecially in the way he uses teleportation.

Emma Frost

Havoc

Rogue Jedi
lulz.

Utrigita
I seem to remember Mystique sneaking into the X school right under his nose yes

But that isn't doing what your suggesting now is it? Infiltrating the X-mansion can hardly be compared to approach Xavier with the intent of stabbing a Adamantium claw through his skull smile

Lestov16
But that isn't doing what your suggesting now is it? Infiltrating the X-mansion can hardly be compared to approach Xavier with the intent of stabbing a Adamantium claw through his skull smile

Which is why my supersoldier is beast. Bullet-timing porter who can appear right behind Xavier and stab in the back of the head before Xavier can fully process his presence

Rogue Jedi
But that isn't doing what your suggesting now is it? Infiltrating the X-mansion can hardly be compared to approach Xavier with the intent of stabbing a Adamantium claw through his skull smile How so? She entered the mansion with the intent of sabotaging Cerebro. Why didn't he sense it?

Xavier does not have awesome reflexes. If my killer is a mile away and decides to port next to him and decap his ass, he'll have no time to react.

Robtard
what's Shaw going to do to my guy? All my guy has to do is touch him.

Your guy can't touch Shaw, touching requires kinetic energy; Shaw absorbs that kind of energy too. So sorry, Shaw punches himself in the balls 4-5 times, absorbs that energy and uses it to punch a hole through your guy's chest and heart.

Boom!

marwash22
lolno.

my guy has Rogue's power... he can either port (nightcrawler) or speed up (Callisto) behind Shaw and place a finger on him and he's dead. a single touch isn't going to transfer enough kinetic energy for him to use it against me.

Robtard
lolno.

my guy has Rogue's power... he can either port (nightcrawler) or speed up (Callisto) behind Shaw and place a finger on him and he's dead. a single touch isn't going to transfer enough kinetic energy for him to use it against me.

Nah.

marwash22
cant beat that argument. consider me learned.

Rogue Jedi
Your guy can't touch Shaw, touching requires kinetic energy; Shaw absorbs that kind of energy too. So sorry, Shaw punches himself in the balls 4-5 times, absorbs that energy and uses it to punch a hole through your guy's chest and heart.

Boom! Aaahahaahahaaa, you picked Shaw.

Pussy.

Utrigita
How so? She entered the mansion with the intent of sabotaging Cerebro. Why didn't he sense it?

Xavier does not have awesome reflexes. If my killer is a mile away and decides to port next to him and decap his ass, he'll have no time to react.

Who knows, I'm merely saying that entering the X-mansion and avoiding professor Xavier the entire way isn't enough to say that now she can suddenly sneak up on him, like you suggest, because the two things are different.

Except you kill can't teleport a mile.

K-Dog
Juggernaut
Multiple Man
Jean Grey
Cyclops

I believe this would allow a defense against Xavier, Magneto, or Shaw either one.

Davis Bloome

Powers:

Teleportation (from Nightcrawler)

The ability to transform to a powerful metallic state (from Colossus)

Ability to incinerate enemies/Fly (from Jean Grey/Phoenix)

Rogue Jedi
Good choices, but Jean/DP cannot be used.

K-Dog
Originally posted by K-Dog
Juggernaut
Multiple Man
Jean Grey
Cyclops

I believe this would allow a defense against Xavier, Magneto, or Shaw either one.

I picked Jean Grey before she became Phoenix (or even before she fought Cyclops and her Phoenix powers started to surface a bit). A pretty weak character but I figured she was the only one I knew of who could maybe resist Xavier.

Otherwise, for pure destruction of physical force:
Juggernaut
Callisto
Multiple Man
Nightcrawler

A superspeed, teleporting, multiplying Juggernaut swarming around laying waste to cities.

Riot-Gear
Lets combine the powers Kitty Pride, Multiple Man, and Mystique. As for the template....Night Crawler.

Yes I am liking the idea of an army of teleporting, phasing, shapeshifters. This is not a super soldier its super soldiers. A true army of one.

thanos-prime
Template Juggernaut
Powers azazel,shaw,darwin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.