Heralds vs Lanterns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Team 1

Silver Surfer
Terrax
Fallen One
Morg
Stardust

vs

Jordan
Rayner
Sinestro
Gardener
Yat

nimbus006
Heralds are probably a bit more powerful, but the GL's fight better together (aside from Sinestro). I see the Heralds winning slight majority due to fights taking a loooong time, and them needing to recharge the rings. Heralds really have no limit to their power output.

BlackZero30x
all greens but sinestro? i thought it was gonna be multi colored corps members lol

Batman-Prime
I think it's pretty even. Yat should make the difference (as ION) but he sucks sad. You should replace him with GL Mon-El.

MF DELPH
I think with a singular purpose Sinestro would work well with the Green Lanterns. Even though he's a villain/despot, his skill with the ring and experience with Corps tactics is nearly unrivaled.

That said, however, I'm leaning more towards the Heralds with the line up, at least as far as who'd take a majority out of 10.

JakeTheBank
Lanterns.

Bouboumaster
Surfer is the biggest gun on the field, but the heralds are plaggued by some weaklings.

Slaanesh
Lantern wins small majority..but if it's Ion Yat..they win 10/10..

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Surfer is the biggest gun on the field, but the heralds are plaggued by some weaklings.
I wanted to try and keep it fair. It would've been unfair to pick Destroyer or Tyrant

Bentley
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

Sinestro is as big as Surfer imo.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Bentley

laughing out loud

Bentley
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Ok, bigger than Surfer roll eyes (sarcastic)

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Bentley

thumb up Hal is too

Harbinger
Only real weak link I'd cite for the Heralds is Terrax, and maybe the Fallen One.

I'd still take the Lanterns, though, even though Yat is weak link for them.

artianto

Harbinger
Yet outside of his fight with SBP--where his giving a decent run was only briefly--Yat as ION was never all that impressive. He ain't one-shotting anybody here.

artianto

Superherovandal
I'd say this is a rather close fight with neither being much better than the other. Its a difficult fight to pick honestly. I'll say 5/10 for both maybe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.