Deathstroke vs. Fantomex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

SevenShackles
deathstroke will terminate him.
http://images.wikia.com/marvel_dc/images/1/10/Deathstroke_the_Terminator_Vol_1_1.JPG
close fight but Slade should be picking up the majority.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by SevenShackles
deathstroke will terminate him.
http://images.wikia.com/marvel_dc/images/1/10/Deathstroke_the_Terminator_Vol_1_1.JPG
close fight but Slade should be picking up the majority.

Maybe you should google Fantomex and find out what his powers are, because Slade literally has no chance of winning. Fantomex traps him in a misdirect and then causally saunters over to him and shoots him in the head with his anti meta human bullets... or maybe he'll decide to file his taxes or get his car serviced and then come back and shoot Slade in the head, it's up to him.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Maybe you should google Fantomex and find out what his powers are, because Slade literally has no chance of winning. Fantomex traps him in a misdirect and then causally saunters over to him and shoots him in the head with his anti meta human bullets... or maybe he'll decide to file his taxes or get his car serviced and then come back and shoot Slade in the head, it's up to him.

humm iv seen him in comics but i guess iv only picked up the comics that have him playing in the background shooting crap or just not giving a shit cuz what i remember of him doesnt match his power-set lol. well i respectfully withdraw my candidate for winner of this battle of ppls.

Aries_04
Give Slade prep and I bet he'd wax that ass.

vansonbee
Straight up fight, Fantomex would take the majority w/o plot hindering him

long pig
You're over rating his misdirection ability a bit. Not that he even needs it to win, but all it is is middle-of-the-road illusion casting. He'll win, but not by that. And the bullets, they are meta killing? I thought they were made specifically for mutants, not metas in general. I could be wrong. Either way, he's got an odd mish mash of powers. But highly effective.

Prep-Man
Slade.

SasuOna
Slade is going to take this

srankvagina

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.