LEGION vs Composite Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

psycho gundam
inb4 prep-man, galan, and blair wind

tjcoady
The Legion of Superheroes versus the Composite Superman?

Easy win for the Legion. While CS has all of their powers and Kal's combined, in every single showing, he finds it difficult to co-ordinate against them all. In their one fight, the Legion one. And they'd win here too.

Harbinger
I think he means Legion the mutant (Marvel).

tjcoady
Hm. So a collection of powers, all at odds with each other, versus: Triple Silver-Age Kryptonian strength, Triple Silver-Age Kryptonian speed, Triple Silver-Age Kryptonian durability, Silver Age Karate Kid skills, electricity, control over the strong and weak forces of gravitation, energy generation, Morrison-level Batman-detective and intelligence skills, Wolverine level tracking and healing (Timberwolf) vastly powerful telepathy, "matter-eating," size-changing, DOUBLE transmutation....

And ALL OF THIS. All of this... directed by the most vastly intelligent being the universe has ever seen (CS gets Brainiac 5's powers as well.....
Both time's CS Superman has appeared, he lost due to a plot device. If Legion is going to win, he is still dependent upon anything remotely resembling a chance unless CS Supes' disintegrates and loses all of his powers immediately before or at the very beginning of the fith.

Harbinger
Id is the resident expert on Legion, so he'd be the best person to counter this argument, if there is a viable one to be had.

IIRC, though, Legion's powers are no longer at odds with one another; he has full control over all of them at once.

EDIT: None of this is to say that I disagree with you, because on average, I'd agree that Composite Supes takes this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.