Master Kavar vs Cin Drallig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

brjto35
The famed Jedi Guardian vs the lightsaber instructor. Who will win?!
Force, Lightsaber and all out.

Stealth Moose
Kavar is in a video game and therefore has no standing. Cin Drallig solos.

NowYouRemember
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Kavar is in a video game and therefore has no standing. Cin Drallig solos.

I thought I remember Kavar beating someone's ass who is important. Probably just that out-dated rumor about him taking off Malak's jaw, but I could be wrong.

Awesome new sig btw. stick out tongue

Q99
Being in a video game is not the same as having no feats.

That said, we have no real feats for him. All we know was he was a master strong enough to use the severe force ability, he was supposed to be a great general who the Mandalorians thought would be placed in charge of the Republic's war against them, and he did informally train the Exile for awhile.

So lacking any duels or fights in there, while he can assume he's no weakling there's no way to tell how he compares to Drallig. Given the use of the severe force ability, he's probably stronger in the force, but that's about all we can guess.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by NowYouRemember
I thought I remember Kavar beating someone's ass who is important. Probably just that out-dated rumor about him taking off Malak's jaw, but I could be wrong.

Awesome new sig btw. stick out tongue

ty

Lord Lucien
He's kidding, he doesn't actually have eyes.

Nephthys
The only thing Kavar's done is Force stun a group of Sith twice.

dats it

Stealth Moose
Which is still more than any PT Jedi has done.

Kavar force freezes Cin Drallig, who has never conclusively shown the ability to use or defeat force stun. GG

ares834
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Which is still more than any PT Jedi has done.

What the f**k?

SlightlyFlaccid
ares834
What the f**k?

I assure you, he means every word of it.

NowYouRemember
I'm actually inclined to believe that Kavar could kick the crap out of Drallig on swordsmanship alone.

Wasn't Kavar stated to be one of the greatest Weaponmasters of his time?

Also, he sat on the High Council. (But likely only for his square jaw and midnight-blue eyes.)

And he lived and died in a time where many Sith and Jedi crossed blades with one another.

So he's more used to fighting to the death in a swordfight than Drallig, and probably somewhat more skilled as well.

Also, add the fluent technique with two blades versues one, and that also serves to close the gap.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by SlightlyFlaccid
I assure you, he means every word of it.

Clearly, someone who demonstrates the ability to freeze at will could potentially do so in a battle. I mean, weren't you arguing Sidious would own Nihilus because of his Force Storm? Why isn't it valid that Kavar could simply spam Force Stun and win?

This is kind of mean though. Like eating in front of a bear cage.

SlightlyFlaccid
Stealth Moose
Clearly, someone who demonstrates the ability to freeze at will could potentially do so in a battle. I mean, weren't you arguing Sidious would own Nihilus because of his Force Storm? Why isn't it valid that Kavar could simply spam Force Stun and win?

This is kind of mean though. Like eating in front of a bear cage.

You disagreed about Sidious, though.sneer

Nephthys
He disagrees with a lot of things.

SlightlyFlaccid
Nephthys
He disagrees with a lot of things.

He is rather disagreeable.

Nephthys
He has a point though.

SlightlyFlaccid
Considering your performance lately, I should hardly think you're the arbiter of "point." ahuh

Nephthys
Considering yours, you shouldn't be throwin' dat dem rocks in mah glass forum.

SlightlyFlaccid
Nephthys
Considering yours, you shouldn't be throwin' dat dem rocks in my glass forum.

lolwut

Galan and I spanked you and the German guy in our last confrontation. My performance has been spectacular.

Nephthys
Hyuk hyuk, good joke there Gid. Now get back to your old folks home and leave the debating to us youngins.

SlightlyFlaccid
Nephthys
Hyuk hyuk, good joke there Gid. Now get back to your old folks home and leave the debating to us youngins.

gwah

Then you should have no problem continuing the debate? excellent

Run along, post your rebuttal, and amuse me.

Nephthys
K. Later. The Jade Empire calls me.

SlightlyFlaccid
You are wise to fear my wrath.

Nephthys
I'm not, I just need to transform into a toad and beat the shit out of ninjas at least once a day. You will get your reply, as I said you would in the thread.

I merely forgot. walshy

QuakeBlood
up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.