Cloverfield versus The Mist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi

Kazenji
The creatures from the Mist take down Cloverfield monster.

jaden101
Cloverfield monster ***** stomps. the mist creatures were killed and or chased off by humvees and light armour. The Cloverfield monster tanked bunker buster bombs from several B2 bombers and was still going after the US army flattened Manhatten island trying to kill it.

Rogue Jedi
I think the mother****in' Jaden is right.

Kazenji
Like to know how the cloverfiled monster is gonna see them come at it when the mist is all around it.

Rogue Jedi
Oh snap.......

Kazenji
Yeah.....go rewatch the movie.

Rogue Jedi
No need, just didn't factor that in.

jaden101
Originally posted by Kazenji
Like to know how the cloverfiled monster is gonna see them come at it when the mist is all around it.

Does it matter? if massive ordinance isn't hurting it then neither is anything hiding in the mist

Rogue Jedi
Pretty linear, dude.

Robtard
Cloverfield Monster, easy. The flea-like creatures that fall off the Cloverfield Monster could handle many of the Mist creatures.

Silly thread. Might as well have 'Hulk Vs The Rancor'.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah I don't think so, the Mist had a shitload of an arsenal.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

Was that arsenal greater than an aerial bombardment that leveled several city blocks? Cos the Cloverfield Monster tanked that.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Was that arsenal greater than an aerial bombardment that leveled several city blocks? Cos the Cloverfield Monster tanked that. I don't think you're considering the advantages Mist has.

steverules_2
Suction cups jerk off the clover monster and then kill him, the tentacles swallow so no mess afterwards

/thread

Mindship
'Hulk Vs The Rancor'. Hulk throws the Rancor through the ceiling into Jabba's court...

...actually, I wouldn't mind seeing Hulk in the Star Wars universe.

Originally posted by jaden101
Cloverfield monster ***** stomps. the mist creatures were killed and or chased off by humvees and light armour. The Cloverfield monster tanked bunker buster bombs from several B2 bombers and was still going after the US army flattened Manhatten island trying to kill it. Not sure about the stomping part. But, yeah, Cloves' durability would make Godzilla take note.

Lestov16
I think Cloverfield takes this. Clover can take on the big guys and the hordes of parasite things can sweep up the ground creatures

jaden101

Again. if massive firepower isn't hurting the cloverfield monster then neither are toothed tentacles that can get chopped off by an axe or acid spitting spiders that get squashed easily or flying beasts that get killed by small calibre pistol.

Rogue Jedi
Again. if massive firepower isn't hurting the cloverfield monster then neither are toothed tentacles that can get chopped off by an axe or acid spitting spiders that get squashed easily or flying beasts that get killed by small calibre pistol. That's like saying "Dude can tank bullets!!! Surely he can tank a thousand stab wounds."

Also, remember what one scratch from the Mist flyers did to the girl?

jaden101
That's like saying "Dude can tank bullets!!! Surely he can tank a thousand stab wounds."

Also, remember what one scratch from the Mist flyers did to the girl?

So if bombs designed to penetrate and destroy concrete fortified bunkers can't even penetrate the skin or hurt more than slightly discomfort the Cloverfield monster you think any of the monsters from The Mist will?

Your comparison is all wrong anyway...It's not that the Cloverfield monster is taking the damage from the bombs but still staying alive...It's not even being physically damaged at all...It'd be like saying that a guy was shot and the bullet just bounced off...So would he survive a thousand stabbings...Well...Yes...because they'd just bounce off as well.

Robtard
I don't think you're considering the advantages Mist has.

I think you're being argumentative just for the sake of being argumentative.

Mist creatures are not doing shit to the CM. The smaller ones won't even be a nuisance; the giant ones will just get crushed.

http://cloverfield.wikia.com/wiki/Clover

Height 350 feet
Weight 5,806.04 metric tons
Length 1,200 feet
Abilities Has extremely thick skin, which is heat-resistant and enables it to thrive in extremely high pressure environments, as well as cope under heavy fire from human weaponry, great physical strength.

http://cloverfield.wikia.com/wiki/HAMMER-DOWN_Protocol

HAMMERDOWN was the codename for an air strike used in a last ditch effort to destroy the Cloverfield monster/LSA (Large Scale Aggressor) and the Parasites/HSP (Human Sized Parasites), resulting in the destruction of Manhattan itself. The protocol was approved by the Government at 0442 (4:42am) hours. 120 Minutes later (6:42am), the HAMMERDOWN protocol was initiated. It was possibly dropped by either a B-52 Stratofortress or a B-2 Spirit.

Any questions?

the ninjak
Yeah resisting the carpet bombing alone is enough to give Cloverfield the win.

How big was the mists radius?
Creature would probably just walk out of it.

Rogue Jedi
I think you're being argumentative just for the sake of being argumentative. What have I told you about thinking, Errol?

Yeah, look at what I just posted to Jaden. Coupla things:

1. Cloverfield will never see Mist, because of.....you know.....the Mist and stuff....

2. Mist doesn't even have to fight, it can sit back and let it's hundreds if not thousands of drones do the job.

3. You trying to tell me that Cloverfield has no weak points? That it's skin is impenetrable? That the hundreds if not thousands of Mist drones, all stabbing away at once, will draw no blood? All it takes is ONE bite or scratch and Cloverfield is ****ed.

So if bombs designed to penetrate and destroy concrete fortified bunkers can't even penetrate the skin or hurt more than slightly discomfort the Cloverfield monster you think any of the monsters from The Mist will?

Your comparison is all wrong anyway...It's not that the Cloverfield monster is taking the damage from the bombs but still staying alive...It's not even being physically damaged at all...It'd be like saying that a guy was shot and the bullet just bounced off...So would he survive a thousand stabbings...Well...Yes...because they'd just bounce off as well. There's no way you can know that. Just like some bulletproof vests can repel bullets, but can be stabbed through.

Robtard
What have I told you about thinking, Errol?

1. Cloverfield will never see Mist, because of.....you know.....the Mist and stuff....

2. Mist doesn't even have to fight, it can sit back and let it's hundreds if not thousands of drones do the job.

3. You trying to tell me that Cloverfield has no weak points? That it's skin is impenetrable? That the hundreds if not thousands of Mist drones, all stabbing away at once, will draw no blood? All it takes is ONE bite or scratch and Cloverfield is ****ed.

Durr, doh, durr. I see you know you're wrong when you start with the insults. Good.

1) So? The humans saw the mist creatures.

2) That doesn't make any sense. The Mist itself isn't a fighter here, it's just an environment the Mist creatures live in. There were not "thousands of drones" in the film. But make it a million, what does it matter when they can't hurt the CM.

3) It took bullets, rockets, tank-shellings, a napalm strike and enough M.O.A.B. bombs to destroy Manhattan. One M.O.A.B. is equal to 11-tons of TNT. So you go on and find its "weak spot", I'll be waiting. You're assuming the poison that was able to kill a 200lbs human will affect a gigantic 5,806.04 metric ton super-monster. What I tell you about assuming?

Rogue Jedi
Durr, doh, durr. I see you know you're wrong when you start with the insults. Good.

1) So? The humans saw the mist creatures.

2) That doesn't make any sense. The Mist itself isn't a fighter here, it's just an environment the Mist creatures live in. There were not "thousands of drones" in the film. But make it a million, what does it matter when they can't hurt the CM.

3) It took bullets, rockets, tank-shellings, napalm strike and enough M.O.A.B. bombs to destroy Manhattan. One M.O.A.B. is equal to 11-tons of TNT. So you go on and find its "weak spot", I'll be waiting. You're assuming the poison that was able to kill a 200lbs human will affect a gigantic super-monster. What I tell you about assuming?

Nah, just a line from Snatch. Calm down.

1. Lulz, yeah, only when it was too late.

2 and 3. So you think Cloverfield has zero weak spots?

Robtard
Nah, just a line from Snatch. Calm down.

1. Lulz, yeah, only when it was too late.

2 and 3. So you think Cloverfield has zero weak spots?

Durr, doh, Durr. The "calm down" and so early. Good. Good.

And? It's somehow going to be "too late" for a beast as large and powerful as the CM?

Again, I listed what it withstood. So you make your "weak spot" argument with screen proof; I'll be here scratching my balls.

Rogue Jedi
Durr, doh, Durr. The "calm down" and so early. Good. Good.

And? It's somehow going to be "too late" for a beast as large and powerful as the CM?

Again, I listed what it withstood. So you make your "weak spot" argument with screen proof; I'll be here scratching my balls.

Hey, you're the one all bent out of shape. Calm yourself.

Mhm.

Scratch away, herpes must be a *****.

Robtard
Hey, you're the one all bent out of shape. Calm yourself.

Mhm.

Scratch away, herpes must be a *****.

Weeeeeeee.

Good, I see you accepted that the CM wins and it was a silly stomp thread.

Rogue Jedi
Weeeeeeee.

Good, I see you accepted that the CM wins and it was a silly stomp thread. Not even close, dude. Nice try, though.

Not my fault your line of thought is, as usual, linear.

0mega Spawn
that huge monster in the mist did nothing but walk -_-.
and the others are far too small to do anything to clover besides give him the itches

Rogue Jedi
All it takes is one bite or scratch, dude. Hundreds, thousands of them, surely they'll at the least break the skin.

0mega Spawn
laughing out loud

no expression no

Kazenji
Come on those weird looking spiders with the acid web, get a few of them on the cloverfield.

0mega Spawn
clover was tanking missiles

stomp

Rogue Jedi
And we never saw if the missiles broke the skin. We never got a look if it was hurt.

0mega Spawn
i saw it fine & it was undamaged

Lestov16
So Clover's parasites won't help at all?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
i saw it fine & it was undamaged Lulz, yeah, post a vid.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Lestov16
So Clover's parasites won't help at all? See, that's what I'm talking about. Good post.

Kazenji
So end of the thread?

Rogue Jedi
No, it's just a good argument to bring.

Lestov16
I'm just saying,

Look at them here

T-GKHzRcbAM

and here from 32:00-32:30

I don't think there is any ground creatures that can really take them out, unless those fire-breathing things possibly pull out a win, but I don't think it will be enough. I don't think those tentacles (and whatever they were attached to) will be enough to hold any of the creatures. And can i work under the assumption that the Mist creatures will explode like Mary? Even if not, they will swarm and swarm until they get their prey.

And then we move on to the big guy. He seems way bigger and durable than whatever caused those craters. I think he can take it

Rogue Jedi
The actual Mist is a huge advantage here.

Lestov16
The actual Mist is a huge advantage here.

confused

Rogue Jedi
confused Because Cloverfield cannot see it's opponent.

thanos-prime
Wasn't it brought up in the movie that they found footprints that made a blue whale look like a flea? or was that in the book?

the ninjak
Because Cloverfield cannot see it's opponent.

But in order for the mist to hurt the monster the creatures have to crawl up the monster. And CLoverfield had decent arms and claws. Plus insectoid parasitic bastards. They alone would allow Clov to run out of the mist.

The creatures in the mist were very Lovecraftian but weaksauce compared to the threats I've seen in other films. Insects, tentacles and a giant thing that looked like it had no real offensive capabilities.

Cloverfield escapes this due to the The Mist having creatures that would not have withstood the damage that Clov did.

If this is an infinite fight. Meaning the mist doesn't sooner or later run out or the mist simply covers the entire combat arena it's only a matter of time before Clov goes down to an infinite amount of random SFX.

Fight takes place in NY city at night, to the death. They start out on opposite sides of the city.

How does Clov kill the mist anyways?????

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by the ninjak
But in order for the mist to hurt the monster the creatures have to crawl up the monster. And CLoverfield had decent arms and claws. Plus insectoid parasitic bastards. They alone would allow Clov to run out of the mist.

The creatures in the mist were very Lovecraftian but weaksauce compared to the threats I've seen in other films. Insects, tentacles and a giant thing that looked like it had no real offensive capabilities.

Cloverfield escapes this due to the The Mist having creatures that would not have withstood the damage that Clov did.

If this is an infinite fight. Meaning the mist doesn't sooner or later run out or the mist simply covers the entire combat arena it's only a matter of time before Clov goes down to an infinite amount of random SFX.

How does Clov kill the mist anyways?????

Good point.

Dude, I dunno.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Wasn't it brought up in the movie that they found footprints that made a blue whale look like a flea? or was that in the book? Movie I think.

Robtard
Not even close, dude. Nice try, though.

Not my fault your line of thought is, as usual, linear.

You don't have a proper argument, all you have is "they'll scratch it and it will die of poison", two things you can't prove. When a "linear" argument is all that is needed in a one-sided thread, why dwell further. Not my fault you make obvious one-sided threads.

From the first page, this:

Cloverfield Monster, easy. The flea-like creatures that fall off the Cloverfield Monster could handle many of the Mist creatures.

Silly thread. Might as well have 'Hulk Vs The Rancor'.

Rogue Jedi
From the first page, this: Can those CloverDrones fly, Johnny?

thanos-prime
Movie I think. I know for a fact it was mentioned in the book, i just can't remember if it was in the movie and if it was would it be a combatant or only the monster's shown?

Rogue Jedi
I know for a fact it was mentioned in the book, i just can't remember if it was in the movie and if it was would it be a combatant or only the monster's shown? I think Thomas Jane's character said it.

The actual Monster you mean? Fairly certain Clover would rape it in a brawl.

thanos-prime
I think Thomas Jane's character said it.

The actual Monster you mean? Fairly certain Clover would rape it in a brawl. Clover rape a monster that made a blue whale look like a flea in comparison? do you know how big that thing would be? im also pretty sure it wasn't a flea they compared it to but something even smaller.

Rogue Jedi
Clover rape a monster that made a blue whale look like a flea in comparison? do you know how big that thing would be? im also pretty sure it wasn't a flea they compared it to but something even smaller. Point. Also wondering on what effect Mist's tentacles would have on Clover.

Robtard
Can those CloverDrones fly, Johnny?

As usual, an irrelevant retort.

The CM parasites are for clean-up on the ground. The Mist flying creatures are irrelevant, they can't harm the CM.

CM is the one that needs to die here; not its parasites.

Still waiting for you to show how the Mist creatures take down the CM.

Rogue Jedi
As usual, an irrelevant retort.

The parasites are for clean-up on the ground. The Mist flying creatures are irrelevant, they can't harm the CM.

CM is the one that needs to die here; not its parasites. The Mist creatures can't kill it.

Still waiting for you to show how the Mist creatures take down the CM. So they cannot fly?

thanos-prime
Point. Also wondering on what effect Mist's tentacles would have on Clover. Probably not much if at all that thing was tough as hell.

Robtard
So they cannot fly?

Another irrelevant post, as usual.

Keep trolling, it's funny when that's all you have.

Rogue Jedi
Probably not much if at all that thing was tough as hell. I can see it wrapping up Clovers legs, taking it down.

Rogue Jedi
Another irrelevant post, as usual.

Keep trolling, it's funny when that's all you have. I'm asking you a genuine question, and you call me a troll.

K, tell me this: Is McClane bald? Is that trolling?

thanos-prime
I can see it wrapping up Clovers legs, taking it down. If an axe can chop those things up they wouldn't stand up to something like the CM.

Robtard
I'm asking you a genuine question, and you call me a troll.

K, tell me this: Is McClane bald? Is that trolling?

I answered your irrelevant question, you troll. The parasites can't fly, they'd be ground clean-up for the smaller mist creatures, as said.

Rogue Jedi
If an axe can chop those things up they wouldn't stand up to something like the CM. Probably not haermm

Rogue Jedi
I answered your irrelevant question, you troll. The parasites can't fly, they'd be ground clean-up for the smaller mist creatures, as said. K. I ask you a question about an MVF combatant, a genuine question, and you go off calling me a troll. Tell me, how does that make me a troll?

I think you need to calm down. Don't get so riled up when I ask a question.

Robtard
K. I ask you a question about an MVF combatant, a genuine question, and you go off calling me a troll. Tell me, how does that make me a troll?

I think you need to calm down. Don't get so riled up when I ask a question.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. More trolling. Do some more?

Rogue Jedi
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. More trolling. Do some more? K, first part then:

K. I ask you a question about an MVF combatant, a genuine question, and you go off calling me a troll. Tell me, how does that make me a troll?

Explain how the above inquiry is trolling, please.

Robtard
K, first part then:

Explain how the above inquiry is trolling, please.

You know what you were doing; it's trolling and I really don't want any more part of it, it was funny; it's run its course. Moving on.

Topic:

Rogue Jedi
You know what you were doing; it's trolling and I really don't want any more part of it, it was funny, it's run its course. Moving on.

Topic: No, I seriously couldn't remember if the CloverDrones could fly. I asked if they could, and you went into "you're a troll" mode.

Robtard

jaden101
Does it really need to be stated again?

Bombs designed to penetrate fortified concrete bunkers couldn't penetrate its skin.

So basically we're attributing a win due to infinite numbers for the Mist side?...So the CM would die of old age seeing as nothing that the Mist has in its arsenal would even remotely damage the CM in anyway.

Nice logic.

There's an RJ's penis joke in there but I'm far too kind to make it.

See point 1.

Lets look at this thing from the opposite standpoint in terms of the damage that creatures from each world did rather than the damage they could absorb.

The giant beast from the Mist did...Well...Nothing that we see on screen. The smaller ones had difficultly breaking through a large glass window and the one with the tentacles at the delivery entrance to the store couldn't break through a roller shutter.

On the flip side the CM destroyed the bridge with a flick of its tail. It crushed a tank by standing on it...It ripped the head off the statue of liberty and threw it for a huge distance. It knocked entire buildings down.

If we're to take the viral footage as also being part of the canon then it destroyed an oil rig in seconds.

Yet the mist itself was never actually in your OP....Regardless...The CM saw easily in deep water...I don't see why mist would be any more difficult.

the ninjak
I can see it wrapping up Clovers legs, taking it down.

Anything that from that film tries to wrap its leg and it cops talons as well.

Good point.

Dude, I dunno.

So if Cloverfield is fighting an infinite force then he can't win.
Does Cloverfield need to sleep? This is a non fight.

Lestov16
So wait a damn second, this isn't even the Cloverfield monsters vs the mist monsters because the Mist monsters actually need the mist as to help themselves hide, otherwise the Clover monsters would defeat them. The only reason they have any chance here is not do to the monster's "superiority" but because the environment this fight just happens to take place in

the ninjak
So wait a damn second, this isn't even the Cloverfield monsters vs the mist monsters because the Mist monsters actually need the mist as to help themselves hide, otherwise the Clover monsters would defeat them. The only reason they have any chance here is not do to the monster's "superiority" but because the environment this fight just happens to take place in

Pretty much. As I said it's a non fight. No one can actually win.

Rogue Jedi
You guys do know that the fog came along with the Mist creature, right?

the ninjak
You guys do know that the fog came along with the Mist creature, right?

That big one we see towering over the sky?

That thing looked like a looming creature that ate vegetation. I say Clove bites one of its legs off and runs for it.

Rogue Jedi
Mhm, that's what I thought. Dodge!!!

Robtard
Mhm, that's what I thought. Dodge!!!

And more trolling. I answered your nonsense question twice now(pg3&pg4). I won't do it again.

This is the 4th time I've asked this now and you've dodged: 'Still waiting for you to show how the Mist creatures take down the CM.'

Lestov16
And more trolling. I answered your nonsense question twice now(pg3&pg4). I won't do it again.

This is the 4th time I've asked this now and you've dodged: 'Still waiting for you to show how the Mist creatures take down the CM.'

They can't though wink

0mega Spawn
why are people referring to the mist as a monster?
the mist was mist filled with monsters asses.

and the giant mist monster did nothing... no screen time so no feats.
the others were smaller than mini clovers so

Clover stomps

0mega Spawn
Clover lived at the bottom of the ocean probably doesn't even see by normal means no expression

Rogue Jedi

This is the 4th time I've asked this now and you've dodged: 'Still waiting for you to show how the Mist creatures take down the CM.' Again, I asked a legit question, and you immediately went into "you're trolling" mode. You need to acknowledge that you did that.

You need to acknowledge that I was not trolling initially. Besides, you troll me all over this place. If you can't take the heat, well, you know.

0mega Spawn
So they cannot fly? you haven't seen cloverfield?

Lestov16
Again, I asked a legit question, and you immediately went into "you're trolling" mode. You need to acknowledge that you did that.

You need to acknowledge that I was not trolling initially. Besides, you troll me all over this place. If you can't take the heat, well, you know.

Damn dude. You really are avoiding the living hell out of Robtard's question

Rogue Jedi
Damn dude. You really are avoiding the living hell out of Robtard's question Actually I answered his question.He just didn't like the answer.

0mega Spawn
im sure RJ hasn't even seen Cloverfield or The Mist. erm

Robtard
Again, I asked a legit question, and you immediately went into "you're trolling" mode. You need to acknowledge that you did that.

You asked, I answered(pg3) and answered a second time(pg4). You trolled and continue to troll. I don't troll you, I prove your points faulty; you consider that trolling. Let it go; move on to topic. I'm over it, you should be to.

Topic:

How do the Mist creatures take down the CM? <--- 5th time asked.

Lestov16
Actually I answered his question.He just didn't like the answer.

Would you mind quoting that answer for me?

0mega Spawn
You asked, I answered(pg3) and answered a second time(pg4). You trolled and continue to troll. I don't troll you, I prove your points faulty; you consider that trolling. Move on to topic?

Topic:

How do the Mist creatures take down the CM? <--- 5th time asked. ooh i know this one...
hmm

uhh

ermm
they cant?.

Mairuzu

The big mist monster in the movie seduces the CM and gives it some sort of STD

0mega Spawn
american godzilla wins yes

BruceSkywalker
never seen the mist and not going to, so what/if anything did the creature(s) do?

Robtard
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
never seen the mist and not going to, so what/if anything did the creature(s) do?

Killed people.

jaden101
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

You should. It's got the most hilarious ending in film.

Rogue Jedi
You asked, I answered(pg3) and answered a second time(pg4). You trolled and continue to troll. I don't troll you, I prove your points faulty; you consider that trolling. Let it go; move on to topic. I'm over it, you should be to.

Topic:

How do the Mist creatures take down the CM? <--- 5th time asked. You said "They are for clean up on the ground." Not a yes or no answer, dude. Maybe you meant it as "No, they cannot fly", but all I wanted to hear was yes or no, which you finally gave. There was no trolling.

I asked a question.

You gave an answer.

I asked again for clarification.

You went into "ZOMG RJ'S A TROOOOOOOOOOOLL" mode.

Lighten up.

Rogue Jedi
Would you mind quoting that answer for me?

Topic:

What have I told you about thinking, Errol?

There's no way you can know that. Just like some bulletproof vests can repel bullets, but can be stabbed through.

Lestov16

Yeah. One bite or scratch...........................that can penetrate it's skin

Which is sure as hell is not doing

And WTF kind of argument is this???

None of that applies here. VERY different circumstances

confused

Rogue Jedi
Yeah. One bite or scratch...........................that can penetrate it's skin

Which is sure as hell is not doing

confused Hard to say one way or the other. Think on it like this: Someone fires a bullet into a cliff face and the bullet bounces off, leaving a slight hole. But, take a pickaxe and pound away on the same spot for several minutes, the cliff face is gonna chip away.

Lestov16
Hard to say one way or the other. Think on it like this: Someone fires a bullet into a cliff face and the bullet bounces off, leaving a slight hole. But, take a pickaxe and pound away on the same spot for several minutes, the cliff face is gonna chip away.

Not only does that sound like crap, but that's what the parasites are for, and they are far more deadlier than any of the Mist creatures, especially since one bite from them will make their prey's abdomen explode.

Rogue Jedi
Not only does that sound like crap, but that's what the parasites are for, and they are far more deadlier than any of the Mist creatures, especially since one bite from them will make their prey's abdomen explode. How does it sound like crap? The gunshot is an analogy for the bombing Clover took. The pickaxe is an analogy for the talons of the MistDrones.

What's wrong with it?

Lestov16
Dude, the phucker destroyed the Brooklyn Bridge with it's tail.
Mist talons are not penetrating it...... sad

Rogue Jedi
I just have trouble believing that Clover's entire body, every square inch, in impenetrable.

Lestov16
I just have trouble believing that Clover's entire body, every square inch, in impenetrable.

The Mist creatures are not getting that far up, especially considering the parasite advantage. I got the entire movie posted about a page back. See for yourself

Rogue Jedi
The Mist creatures are not getting that far up, especially considering the parasite advantage. I got the entire movie posted about a page back. See for yourself Some of the MistDrones can fly, dude.

jaden101

It gets shot at and bombed from above and below from hundreds, if not thousands of small arms, artillery and massive ordinance and uses parts of its body that would typically be soft tissue like the soles of its feet to destroy heavy armour like tanks as well as smashing down buildings etc. Basically its screen feats show it to be invulnerable to anything and everything the most powerful army on the planet could throw at it. The Mist beings, on the other hand, were shown to be killed and injured by axes and small pistols.

Add to that the huge disparity in what each side was shown to dish out as I pointed out in an earlier post.

Face facts, there's only gonna be one winner in this fight.

Robtard
For arguments sake lets just say the CM has a 'soft spot'.

From page 2:

3) It took bullets, rockets, tank-shellings, a napalm strike and enough M.O.A.B. bombs to destroy Manhattan. One M.O.A.B. is equal to 11-tons of TNT. So you go on and find its "weak spot", I'll be waiting. You're assuming the poison that was able to kill a 200lbs human will affect a gigantic 5,806.04 metric ton super-monster. What I tell you about assuming?

Rogue Jedi
It gets shot at and bombed from above and below from hundreds, if not thousands of small arms, artillery and massive ordinance and uses parts of its body that would typically be soft tissue like the soles of its feet to destroy heavy armour like tanks as well as smashing down buildings etc. Basically its screen feats show it to be invulnerable to anything and everything the most powerful on the planet could throw at it. The Mist beings, on the other hand, were shown to be killed and injured by axes and small pistols.

Add to that the huge disparity in what each side was shown to dish out as I pointed out in an earlier post.

Face facts, there's only gonna be one winner in this fight. You're probably right. I shoulda stuck with agreeing with you on page one.

Lestov16
http://yankees.lhblogs.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/winner.jpg

http://cdn.screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/Cloverfield-Monster.jpg

0mega Spawn
good job team

Lestov16
Only took 6 pages....60% of RJ padding by clearly trying to express his man-crush on Robtard

jaden101
Don't we all have a man crush on Robtard?

Rogue Jedi
OK, everyone calm down.

Lestov16
Indeed. RJ wants Rob all to himself.....

Rogue Jedi
Pretty sure Rob's got his hands full......Or at least his anus.

Robtard
Pretty sure Rob's got his hands full......Or at least his anus.

If that's the case, we all know it can't be your slimjim-esque penis.

Rogue Jedi
If that's the case, we all know it can't be your slimjim-esque penis. Calm down.

Robtard
Considering you're discussing my anus, I'm not the one that needs to calm down.

Rogue Jedi
No, that just shows that I would be the top, girly man.

Robtard
No, that just shows that I would be the top, girly man.

Calm down. (or go jerk off, whichever helps you achieve a level of calmness)

Rogue Jedi
Calm down. Too late for pleasantries. Now bend over.

Robtard
Too late for pleasantries. Now bend over.

Calm down.

Rogue Jedi
Lulz you know you got wood.

Robtard
Lulz you know you got wood.
Calm down.

Lestov16
Damn I make two posts and already you guys are at second base laughing

well technically Rj's at second base. Rob's just taking the prison method

0mega Spawn
Don't we all have a man crush on Robtard? I know I do droolio

Lestov16
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
I know I do droolio

It seems we've realized two things:

Rob has used Love Potion No. 9 to seduce us which leads to the conclusion that...

Rob is in fact, a female smile (or tranny. Could be either......or both wink )

the ninjak
So basically we're attributing a win due to infinite numbers for the Mist side?...So the CM would die of old age seeing as nothing that the Mist has in its arsenal would even remotely damage the CM in anyway.

Nice logic.

Thanks.

I repeat again this is a non fight. Especially since the OP mentioned that the mist is on the opposite side of the city.

Cloverfield could enter the mist and kill a bunch of the spawn but they will never leave due to forum setting.

The mist can't effectively kill Cloverfield unless big C does the dumbest stuff possible.

The alternate reality creatures in films such as Demons and From Beyond would provide feats to hurt or infect this creature but these things were nothing more than random fodder.

Lestov16
Originally posted by the ninjak
Thanks.

I repeat again this is a non fight. Especially since the OP mentioned that the mist is on the opposite side of the city.

Cloverfield could enter the mist and kill a bunch of the spawn but they will never leave due to forum setting.

The mist can't effectively kill Cloverfield unless big C does the dumbest stuff possible.

The alternate reality creatures in films such as Demons and From Beyond would provide feats to hurt or infect this creature but these things were nothing more than random fodder.

It would appear as if someone needs to read the last page......

the ninjak
Alright well done Rob.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.