Justice League Elite Vs WildCore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/574/119802-132007-justice-league-elite_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/10837/1685801-2v_large.jpg

Q99
Stompy stompy.

The JL Elite is in an entirely different power class. I don't think the Wildcore has an answer for Wally or Vera, and several of the other JLE members are stronger than anyone in Wildcore too.

Prep-Man
Mr. Majestic??

Q99
According to the info I can find... Mr. Majestic wasn't on Wildcore, he was just an ally of theirs.

Still, even if he was on, they'd still lose, between Vera, Coldcast, Wally, Raven...

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Q99
According to the info I can find... Mr. Majestic wasn't on Wildcore, he was just an ally of theirs.

Still, even if he was on, they'd still lose, between Vera, Coldcast, Wally, Raven...

Shit, I forgot about Coldcast. Yeah, I'll give it to the JLE. But I think you're selling WilCore shott. I think the JLE will have trouble with Backlash, who can turn into mist, Vigo can cut through anything, so he'll be valuable agasint even Vera Black, Majestic can at least give Wally problems, Brawl is around class 70, so he could hang with some of the strongest on JLE, and Azrum might be able to hang with Manitou, since he was a decent mage.

Prep-Man
Also, you have that winged girl in JLE, which would be taken down by Taboo, Green Arrow which would be murdered by Geist, and Cass would be taken down by Jet or Backlash.

Q99
What makes you think Taboo can handle Menagerie? Menagerie's symbionts have *serious* power.

The defeat of Green Arrow and Cass hardly matters too much, though personally I see Wally taking down Jet and Backlash.

You also have Major Disaster in there to blow stuff up as well.

Prep-Man
Taboo's symboite is pretty powerful as well. Giving her enhanced strength, speed, and stamina.

Q99
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Taboo's symboite is pretty powerful as well. Giving her enhanced strength, speed, and stamina.

How enhanced?

Because Menagerie has strength, toughness, regen, acid blood, all kinds of fun insects with many weird powers including energy attack. Overall I'd put her at roughly classic Iron Man power levels.

The Elite was modeled off of the Authority, and Menagerie was the team's counterpart to the Engineer, only with biology instead of nanites. So she's a lot more than a girl with wings, she's fairly high powered.

StyleTime
It's been a while since I've given Wildcore a read, but I don't recall any crazy feats from Taboo. She was clearly superhuman, but she is definitely not in Ironman's tier. I remember her being more around the standard fictional Vampire/Werewolf physically.

Prep-Man
I don't remember Menagerie being IM level. what feats does she have?

cdtm
Originally posted by Q99

Wally, I could see being a problem. He could give Sentry trouble, if he used the speed force tricks. If Superman could survive Coldcast, Maj should too. And Maj tanked high level magic, plus resisted being transmuted into stone, so at least fair odds against Ravens magic..

No idea who Vera is.

Q99
I don't remember Menagerie being IM level. what feats does she have?

Maybe not in all respects (she's a lot squishier for one, rather than not being hurt, she doesn't mind being hurt. But her strength seems high), but like I said, she's got mondo versatility.

Ok, things she's done- Did a swarm of bugs that took out the CSA's Johnny Quick by giving him a bad trip. Fought Wonder Woman, got cut by her in the stomach and the acid burned Diana visibly. Vera says she has a bug that can fart bioelectric blasts similar to a lightning bolt. Sparred with Vera in HtH, cyborg hands clashing with bio-claws, seemed to be doing fairly well and we know how strong Vera is. Has a bug with a mind-control chemical that makes one highly suggestible. One shotted a low-to-mid meta in the Blood Brothers (after he used his 'burning hand' ability to try and burn her neck and got his hand melted by the blood for the trouble, without her seemingly minding having her neck burned like that in the slightest). Took out an ice-powered super who was part of a team that was beating on Superman just as easily too. Faked her 'death' once by having bolts go through her eye, multiple all the way through the torso and stomach, etc.. She said they stung but caused no impairment as she pulled them out (she's not too hard to 'hurt' like I said, it just doesn't do much. Either high HF, or the bugs cover for any damaged caused).

All of the original Elite were supposed to be high-level supers useful against Superman, remember. She may have been the weakest of them, but she's still pretty dangerous and probably High Meta.

Superman was still KOed by him, though. Granted he had teammates to help set things up in that fight, but not firepower to be taken lightly.

Vera Black, leader of the Justice League Elite, sister of Manchester Black. Cyborg with blasters (including sonic blasters that one-shotted Plastic Man), forcefields, and all kinds of stuff. Once had to fool Gaia itself by going toe-to-toe with Superman, and their fight had Superman taking visible burns and bruises while she took a couple good hits from him in return (he got KOed too, but the fight was set up so she was supposed to win).

Prep-Man
Wow, she sounds pretty formidable, but Taboo absorbed 2 symbiotes (which increased her stats tremendously) in the WC run and can probably absorb Menageries. On a side note, Taboo can hypnotize people as well. That might be a trump card if she can't go physical.

Q99
Wow, she sounds pretty formidable, but Taboo absorbed 2 symbiotes (which increased her stats tremendously) in the WC run and can probably absorb Menageries.

I dunno, Menagerie's have a will of their own and only accept specific people.

The symbionts help mentally too. When the Elite went to battle with the JLA, J'onn noted that the entire team had their own mental protection, which covers Menagerie, Vera, and Coldcast here who was on that team when that was said.

Manitou probably has all kinds of wards to prevent him from getting messed with too...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.