Ghost Rider & Hulk vs. Bizaro & Solomon Grundy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

vansonbee
Either one on team 1 solo.

Not sure about Ghost rider stare would work on Bizaro though. Plus I'm not familiar with current Ghost rider anymore...

Cogito
Going with team 2.

Don't think the Penance stare will work

ColossusGrundy
GR will have to fight them, no penance stare will work I'm sure.

Team 2 has a Supes equivalent and a near Hulk equivalent.

I go Team 2, with GR falling first.

Prep-Man
Team 2. Or toss up.

guy222
t 1

JakeTheBank
Depends on the Grundy, but I would think Team 1 takes it more often than not.

Prep-Man
Last Grundy that messed up Alan was just nasty. He alone would give Hulk a good fight.

JakeTheBank
True, in the physical sense, but Grundy has always been Alan's anti-thesis due to the nature of his powers and origin.

Mindset
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
GR will have to fight them, no penance stare will work I'm sure.

Team 2 has a Supes equivalent and a near Hulk equivalent.

I go Team 2, with GR falling first. How would GR fall first?

PS will work on Grundy, so will hellfire.

Has Bizarro killed people? I'm not sure it would work on him since he's a retard and all.

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by Mindset
How would GR fall first?

PS will work on Grundy, so will hellfire.

Has Bizarro killed people? I'm not sure it would work on him since he's a retard and all.

Grundy is already dead, he's an undead plant based walking corpse. Penance stare is wasted on a soulless object.

GR falls first because if I said Hulk fell first, the Hulk fanboys on this forum would flood the server with their tears.

BruceSkywalker
team one ftw

Uriel005
Depends on the grundy. I haven't kept up with him but last I remember people have tried to put his soul to rest so he wouldn't reincarnate as evil forms. I don't see why GR PS would do much as Grundy's soul seems to be relatively immutable.

carver9
Team 1 crushes.

Mindset
Grundy is already dead, he's an undead plant based walking corpse. Penance stare is wasted on a soulless object.

GR falls first because if I said Hulk fell first, the Hulk fanboys on this forum would flood the server with their tears. When was it said he doesn't have a soul?

Also, GR doesn't need the PS to win, and they have no way of putting GR down.

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by Mindset
When was it said he doesn't have a soul?

Also, GR doesn't need the PS to win, and they have no way of putting GR down.

It's been mentioned in the comics and on the TV show that he doesn't, and for that matter with Grundy's ability to regenerate from pretty much anything, who says they can put him down?

I don't see this being a stomp, but I like team 2 on this.

carver9
It's been mentioned in the comics and on the TV show that he doesn't, and for that matter with Grundy's ability to regenerate from pretty much anything, who says they can put him down?

I don't see this being a stomp, but I like team 2 on this.

You have shown me on a couple of times that you dislike Hulk.

vansonbee

I don't see this being a stomp, but I like team 2 on this. Regenerate from puss? That actually counts as losing already.

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by carver9

I don't dislike Hulk.

I dislike the Hulk fanboy fallback of "Hulk will get stronger" it's overused on this forum. Hulk has been KO'd before and it will happen again, it seems that ppl forget that here.

psycho gundam
zues did it, so it's the standard all of a sudden

vansonbee
Originally posted by psycho gundam
zues did it, so it's the standard all of a sudden Odin can do it too, my speculation~

Prep-Man

I love Hulk, but an average Hulk wouldn't destroy a Grundy or Bizarro.

Batman-Prime
Team two 7/10

carver9
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I love Hulk, but an average Hulk wouldn't destroy a Grundy or Bizarro.

Nope, not an average "Savage" Hulk but WWH would. Current Hulk is currently punching 100 ft tall beings so hard that its taking a large chunk of the city with them while being bfred. He is also laughing at 2 nuclear blast going off in his face and walking through punches that are so strong that its creating nuclear blast. He is also slapping beings around that are already in Grundy tier but this same being growing thousands of times more powerful and he still wasn't a challenge for Hulk and he had a partner. Key word... He was already Grundy pier but gained a amp which didn't help at all and almost got one shotted.

Yeah, Hulk is going to run through them.

By the way, Grundy has ripped through Bizarro before so I can see anyone on team 1 doing the same thing with better ease.

Prep-Man
Nope, not an average "Savage" Hulk but WWH would. Current Hulk is currently punching 100 ft tall beings so hard that its taking a large chunk of the city with them while being bfred. He is also laughing at 2 nuclear blast going off in his face and walking through punches that are so strong that its creating nuclear blast. He is also slapping beings around that are already in Grundy tier but this same being growing thousands of times more powerful and he still wasn't a challenge for Hulk and he had a partner. Key word... He was already Grundy pier but gained a amp which didn't help at all and almost got one shotted.

Yeah, Hulk is going to run through them.

By the way, Grundy has ripped through Bizarro before so I can see anyone on team 1 doing the same thing with better ease.

LOL!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.