Plo Koon & Kit Fisto run a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MindTricker
The two experienced Jedi Masters face the gauntlet ahead, they're both at their peak. Enemies are on their primes unless stated otherwise:

1) Ki-Adi-Mundi & Saesee Tiin
2) Darth Maul & TPM Qui-Gon
3) General Grievous & Asajj Ventress
4) ROTS Anakin (DS)
5) ANH Darth Vader

They face it in two different ways:

a) 30 minutes of rest between each battle.

b) Full rest.

NowYouRemember
Hm. I think they lose at 4.

But it's close.

EDIT: Just a thought, but wouldn't Koon's EJ make a big difference here?

MindTricker
I don't know how powerfull Koon's Electric Judgment is to tell the truth, other than it knocked out cold a non-force sensitive, which isn't that much of a feat.

I assume it would be a great weapon against Grievous if he's not able to dodge in time, and possible against ANH Vader because of the armor.

Stealth Moose
Marka Ragnos solos.

bayhunter12
I think they die at 2

brjto35
I think they die at 4, maybe even 2.
Unless theres a creek, then Plo Koon solos.

SlightlyFlaccid
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Marka Ragnos solos.

he

NowYouRemember
Originally posted by brjto35
I think they die at 4, maybe even 2.
Unless theres a creek, then Plo Koon solos.

Koon and Fisto at their peak would rape Qui-gon and have a moderately difficult time with Maul.

Maul would put up a good fight, but neither are in danger of dying.

bayhunter12
Qui-Gon was said to easily be one of the top duelists in the entire jedi order.

NowYouRemember
Originally posted by bayhunter12
Qui-Gon was said to easily be one of the top duelists in the entire jedi order.

At that time, but Koon and Fisto at their peaks far exceed Qui-gon's abilities.

Their TPM versions would be on more even ground with him.

bayhunter12
Agreed

Naga Sado
they survive.>_.

ares834
lol no.

axel_jovan
#2 will tire them out.
They die at 3.

Mizukage Yoda
They will die at 3. The two of them couldn't defeat Ventress, granted Master Plo was injured. But adding in Grievous who is> Ventress. Tips the scales in the Seperatist's favor.

Vorpal Ruin
They stop at 2 or 3.

Naga Sado
maul,ventress,ki-adi are all non-factors here.I tried to write a whole paragraph about why but my computer keeps moveing pages and it makes me have to type it all over

Naga Sado
they survive this one

Harbinger
Not sure how Ventress is a non factor considering that she's actually already beaten Fisto before.

Korto Vos
They manage to somehow win 2 but fall at 3.

Stealth Moose
They die at 2. Unless the battle takes place in a creek, in which case Plo Koon solos with Ragnos riding on his shoulders.

viddy9
They lose at 1, end of, Ki Adi Mundi could take them both, with a bit of difficulty. With Tinn aiding Mundi, Fisto and Koon are both dead.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
They die at 2. Unless the battle takes place in a creek, in which case Plo Koon solos with Ragnos riding on his shoulders.

Zett
I can't see them winning 2... Qui-Gon is described as very close to Mace (in TPM ofc), and Maul was far better then the masters about Jinn's level (like Bondara, Fisto etc).

Arab Jedi
Originally posted by brjto35

How is freezing a creek gonna help Plo Koon duel someone.

Arhael
Originally posted by Zett
Qui-Gon is described as very close to Mace (in TPM ofc)
Please! Give me the quote! I spent more than two hours searching entire Internet and the book itself!

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Zett
I can't see them winning 2... Qui-Gon is described as very close to Mace (in TPM ofc), and Maul was far better then the masters about Jinn's level (like Bondara, Fisto etc).

The only material I know of comes from the Power of the Jedi Source book and it mentions, I believe, that QGJ ONLY equals Windu when Windu is NOT using Vaapad and ONLY in a sparring setting. Sparring doesn't necessarily indicate what actual combat would be like between 2 combatants. Mace Windu at full potential (i.e. circa RotS, in life or death combat using Vaapad) is >>>>>>>>> than QGJ.

Arhael
Originally posted by Jinsoku Takai
The only material I know of comes from the Power of the Jedi Source book and it mentions, I believe, that QGJ ONLY equals Windu when Windu is NOT using Vaapad and ONLY in a sparring setting. Sparring doesn't necessarily indicate what actual combat would be like between 2 combatants. Mace Windu at full potential (i.e. circa RotS, in life or death combat using Vaapad) is >>>>>>>>> than QGJ.
Not a single source book states that they were equals and not a single sourcebook mentions them sparring. Please, believe me, I checked every single one personally. It is false claim from wookieepedia and nothing more, the source it references is false. Qui-Gon has never been Windu's equal. In every source book Windu is stated to be equal only to Yoda and no one else.

Q99
Has it been edited off wookieepedia yet?

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Arhael
Not a single source book states that they were equals and not a single sourcebook mentions them sparring. Please, believe me, I checked every single one personally. It is false claim from wookieepedia and nothing more, the source it references is false. Qui-Gon has never been Windu's equal. In every source book Windu is stated to be equal only to Yoda and no one else.

I've never read he's equal to Yoda in Combat.

There's just a vague reference of him being a Jedi Master on par with Yoda.

But nothing specific is mentioned in relation to combat abilities as far as I know.

Q99
Originally posted by Arhael

Checking Wookiepedia, it seems like it's supposed to be from the novel Cloak of Deception.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.