Ki-Adi-Mundi & Quinlan Vos Run The Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bayhunter12
1) Asajj Ventress

2) General Grevious + 5 Magnaguards

3) Darth Maul + Savage Opress

4) Mace Windu

5) Count Dooku + Darth Vader

30 minutes of rest in between each fight.

Nephthys
I'm not even sure they'd get past 1, but 2 would probably beat them.

bayhunter12
I believe they would likely die at 3

Q99
Mundi's fought Ventress before, so they get past her. Likewise they should be able to handle Grevious and the guards. Now 3? That's rather iffy... *maybe* if Quinlan Vos can draw upon his Vaapad training it'd allow him to punch above his weight class enough for them to squeak past, if they got really lucky. But in all probability, stops at 3.

ares834
Stop at 2. Niether can handle GG nir can either handle the 5 Guards.

bayhunter12
Together I believe they can get past 2. Mundi has proven he can hang with GG for a short time. Vos could quickly defeat the guards and then assist Mundi.

ares834
When it was one on one, Mundi was defeated by GG in seconds. And I don't see how Vos is taking down 5 magnaguards in that short time frame.

bayhunter12
Then let Vos deal with GG and Mundi handle the magnaguards. Vos would liklely match up with Grevious better than Mundi due to his superior saber skills.

Q99
Originally posted by ares834
When it was one on one, Mundi was defeated by GG in seconds. And I don't see how Vos is taking down 5 magnaguards in that short time frame.

During Grevious's intro, when pretty much everyone seemed to have trouble with him out of line with his later strength, and I'm not sure he could manage a repeat performance. I think a lot of it was doe tu surprise factor and no-one knowing what to expect.

If Mundi can't handle GG, I don't think Vos could handle Grevious either (I believe Mundi to be the stronger of the two).

bayhunter12
Perhaps Mundi is overall the stronger Jedi, but Vos lightsaber skills are beyond Mundi's. Vos recieved training from both Dooku and Windu and mastered multiple styles.

Naga Sado
idk...like said before gg dominated ki-adi-munid and about five other jedi with no magnaguard.Vos would of gottan killed by sora if not for his quick 'snap out of this reaction'.....Sora did wait to long to strike him down(why do all the good characters do that).i say the make it past one but fall at two.Oh,and if gg "vaapad" could throw off windu,then vos is hopeless

Naga Sado
Originally posted by Naga Sado
idk...like said before gg dominated ki-adi-mundi and about five other jedi with no magnaguard.Vos would of gottan killed by sora if not for his quick 'snap out of this reaction'.....Sora did wait to long to strike him down(why do all the good characters do that).i say the make it past one but fall at two.Oh,and if gg "vaapad" could throw off windu,then vos is hopeless

axel_jovan
They'll have a tough time going past 2. If they won't fall there, 3 ends them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.