Jun Kazama vs Jill Valentine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
I was always interested in what would happen when Kazuya's lover and the mother of Jin, thought to have been killed, would take on the brainwashed partner of Chris Redfield?

Jun is in her TTT2 getup while Jill is still brainwashed.

crimson_2010
Jun has mystical power and a old art martial style ( Kazama style) she has defeated Devil before. So she should win here

StyleTime
I don't recall any crazy feats from Jun. Jill could probably just ya know .....shoot her.

Zack Fair
That wouldn't be fair now, would it?

StyleTime
No, it wouldn't. He didn't specify h2h though, and guns are part of Jill's standard equipment. Mostly though, I was just joking around because I am bored. stick out tongue

In h2h, I'd still favor Jill. Jun's abilities are vaguely described in Tekken, and she existed at a time when the games weren't big on feats. While brainwashed, Jill appeared mildly superhuman and is a competent fighter. Jun's only saving grace is that she might be more skilled, but I don't know if it's enough to save her.

I give Jill the win.

Sin_Volvagia
Jill would win.......if she was anywhere as good as Nina.

crimson_2010
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Jill would win.......if she was anywhere as good as Nina.

QFT, i even doubt that Nina would be able to defeat Jun, she is the one who defeated Wang Jinrey ( he trained Lee, to be the rival of Kazuya)

StyleTime
What? Wang falls into the same basically featless category that Jun does dude.

Jill would beat his ass even worse honestly.

crimson_2010
Originally posted by StyleTime
What? Wang falls into the same basically featless category that Jun does dude.

Jill would beat his ass even worse honestly.

So Jill would beat Devil? Jun isn't featless cuz beating Devil is a great feat. You could see Wang feat in his tk 6 ending, even if it's no canon, its show what he can do if he was the winner of the tournament. Jill is no match for tekkenverse.

StyleTime
The Jun vs Devil "fight" was never actually shown to my knowledge. If I recall correctly, she merely stopped him from possessing Jin as a baby. Not to mention, Jun is usually depicted as a neutralizing force to the Devil. She is his silver bullet, if you will.

Besides, let's be honest. Based on Tekken 2 era Devil depictions, Jill would beat him too.

Are you talking about the dashing elbow that Wang did? Yeah, Jill beats his ass.

This isn't about Jill vs Tekkenverse. It's Jill vs Jun, and Jill wins unless Jun gets better feats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.