Super Skrull battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
After repeated setbacks the Skrulls decide that K'lirt was a failure. His only hope for survival is to defeat each of his 3 new Super Skrull replacements, each with their own hodgepodge of powers.

Inhuman Super Skrull (Crystal, Karnak, Gorgon, Black Bolt)

Hellfire club Super Skrull (Sebastian Shaw, Emma Frost, Sunspot, Selene)

X-Team Super Skrull (Gambit, Bishop, Wolverine, Nightcrawler)

Acolyte Super Skrull (Magneto, Fabian Cortez, Exodus, Colossus)

JLA Super Skrull (Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash-Wally, Green Lantern-Kyle)

1. K'lirt takes on each new Super Skrull one on one
2. Every Skrull for themselves

Will he keep his job or will he be replaced?

Q99
Replaced. Acolyte and JLA are both in another league.

JLA skrull is the strongest here.

SevenShackles
not really balanced here.. the original super-skrulls experience should count for something, he can string together his powers in smart and lethal ways.. of course some here he cant even hurt unless he fights cheap and just starts expanding bubbles in skrull brains/vital parts.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Q99
Replaced. Acolyte and JLA are both in another league.

JLA skrull is the strongest here.
I partially agree. The JLA would definitely start off as the most powerful team, but I believe that Hellfire Skrull would get more powerful the longer the fight goes on.

Kl'rt ragewipes the field you infidels. It doesn't matter what powers you pile on top of the skrull fodder, there is only one SuperSkrull and he'll stomp the clones.

Q99
Originally posted by Brockalizer
I partially agree. The JLA would definitely start off as the most powerful team, but I believe that Hellfire Skrull would get more powerful the longer the fight goes on.

Even with the Shaw powers fully charged, JLA Skrull would be stronger.

Ambient
Holy crap! He dies horribly..

I gotta say jla is the most powerful fallowed by Acoyte then hellfire..

SevenShackles
Originally posted by 753
Kl'rt ragewipes the field you infidels. It doesn't matter what powers you pile on top of the skrull fodder, there is only one SuperSkrull and he'll stomp the clones.

epic agree.
http://www.fantastic-four.nl/fff15superskrull.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.