Hank Pym versus King Kong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Hank Pym (Ultimate Avengers) versus King Kong (2005 Kong.)

Fight takes place in the Brazilian rain forest at noon.

Pym is obviously in Giant form and is armed with an aluminum baseball bat that is proportional to his giant size. Kong is unarmed.

Bloodlust on, who wins?

Robtard
Hank's like 80 foot talk. But he might not be stronger.

Kinda like a 'Human Vs a Chimp', except the chimp is one battle hardened ape with mad agility. My money is on the face-ripping-ape.

Rogue Jedi
Why I added the bat.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Why I added the bat.

Pym will also need to see a proctologist to have the bat removed as well as a facial-reconstruction plastic surgeon when Kong is done with him.

BruceSkywalker
pym's only chance is to let kong think he is fay wray or naomi watts laughing out loud laughing laughing

Impediment
Kong has animal rage on his side. Instinct wins this fight.

Proportionally Kong is still stronger.

0mega Spawn
yeah proportionally its like a regular man fighting a regular ape no expression

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
Kong has animal rage on his side. Instinct wins this fight.

Proportionally Kong is still stronger. I read somewhere that Pym can, at 25 feet tall, press 10 tons.

Robtard
A angry chimp will kick the shit out of a 200lbs 6'0" man.

But a regular ape doesn't have Kong's battle technique, they just jump on you, drop hammers, bite at your fingers, tear at your eyes and groin and cover you with feces.

Impediment
Sure.

Robtard
Fool ripped off both her hands. Damn.

BruceSkywalker
I read somewhere that Pym can, at 25 feet tall, press 10 tons.

Pym has done that in the comics, but iirc, he didn't show that in the ultimate avenger movies

Rogue Jedi
Oh well. Monkey buttsex then?

BruceSkywalker
Oh well. Monkey buttsex then?

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
pym's only chance is to let kong think he is fay wray or naomi watts laughing out loud laughing laughing

marwash22
you guys are hilarious. iirc, Hank was taking punches from an enraged Hulk... Kong is nowhere near Hulk's level. Hank is waaaaaaay strong than Kong and entirely more durable.

The only reason Hank doesn't stomp is because Kong has the aforementioned killer instinct. That said, Hank wins, but not easily and not without taking damage.

Rogue Jedi
shifty

0mega Spawn
does the hulk have sharps ass teeth?

marwash22
Is Kong strong enough to lift Mjolnir?

0mega Spawn
don't know ask him wink

Rogue Jedi
Bloodlust is on here, you know.

marwash22
Bloodlust is on here, you know. Kong's only mode is bloodlust... all you've done by putting the fight in that mode is turn off Hank's morality which means he's actually going to try to kill.

the ninjak
Gorilla's arms can punch a man to death. 1 punch and your neck just dislocates.

But this is Pym. And he took shots from a creature that would I believe would kill Kong faster.

Still if I had to take on Kong at the normal size of a gorilla and I had enhanced durability I'd probably still die if I don't go for vitals.

I'm giving this to Kong unless Pym can use environmental weapons. Like electricity from power cables.

marwash22
your seriously underestimating Hank. kong's durability is shit... bullets pierced his skin like they would any normal monkey. Bullets bounce right off Hank when he's in giant mode... you guys are acting like he's just a big ass human and are failing to realize that the strength of his bones, muscle tissue, etc. are all increased as well.

yeah, Kong is not winning this fight.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by marwash22
you guys are hilarious. iirc, Hank was taking punches from an enraged Hulk... Kong is nowhere near Hulk's level. Hank is waaaaaaay strong than Kong and entirely more durable.

The only reason Hank doesn't stomp is because Kong has the aforementioned killer instinct. That said, Hank wins, but not easily and not without taking damage.

also iirc hank got overtaxed when he grew

Originally posted by the ninjak
Gorilla's arms can punch a man to death. 1 punch and your neck just dislocates.

But this is Pym. And he took shots from a creature that would I believe would kill Kong faster.

Still if I had to take on Kong at the normal size of a gorilla and I had enhanced durability I'd probably still die if I don't go for vitals.

I'm giving this to Kong unless Pym can use environmental weapons. Like electricity from power cables.

i think hank just used his fists a lot in the ultimate avengers movies

the ninjak
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i think hank just used his fists a lot in the ultimate avengers movies

Yeah that's why I reckon he is in trouble in this tropical environment.

your seriously underestimating Hank. kong's durability is shit... bullets pierced his skin like they would any normal monkey. Bullets bounce right off Hank when he's in giant mode... you guys are acting like he's just a big ass human and are failing to realize that the strength of his bones, muscle tissue, etc. are all increased as well.

yeah, Kong is not winning this fight.

Yeah Kongs the kind of creature that will stretch your jaws apart. Will bend and snap limbs. Pym never took on someone his size in the film.

Screw tiny bullet penetration durability. Worry about the blunt force punches and graples. Like what Hulk did to him but the creature is large enough to actually bend Pym's arm back and snap it.

Pym in Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes is stronger in my opinion. He beat the crap out of Abomination.

marwash22
u serious? Hulk >>>>>>>>>>>>> Kong, in strength and it's not even close.

Hank took an uppercut from a pissed off Hulk and didn't get KO'd.

Hulk jumped on Hank's neck and put his throat in a bear hug.

Hulk hit Hank's knee with a full strength punch.

Hulk smack Hank in the head with a giant boulder and THAT knocked Hank out for a few seconds...

Kong is capable of none of this.

Rogue Jedi

yeah, Kong is not winning this fight. yes

the ninjak

Hulk smack Hank in the head with a giant boulder and THAT knocked Hank out for a few seconds...

I wrote that Hulk would kill Kong faster than he would Hank.
And that Hank now has to deal with a battle hardened creature that likes to grapple and bend ligaments and packs punches that would harm Hank.

Lets say you took on Kong and he was the size of a normal large gorilla. But you had flesh that resembled rubber. So you can take damage but if your raw organs are damaged you are screwed.
Kong strentched a Tyranasaurus Rex's Jaws apart. He can bend Hank's wrists, arms, legs in the wrong direction.
I'm just arguing logic here. It's been a long time since I saw/read Ultimate Avengers.

marwash22
wow... Kong ripped open the mouth a TRex... a creature who's arms are literally too short to scratch it's own ass, let alone grapple with a creature who has human-like appendages. You're basically bragging that Kong pwned a double amputee.

Hank > dumbass T-rex with no fighting skills and no arms.

the ninjak
Yeah my point was the strength required to do the feat.

Those jaws were the focus of that creatures entire ability kill its prey. Like a crocodile or Alligator and their jaws are steel vices. Kong tore that open with sheer confidence.
If an enraged and intelligent ape punched you in the face then grabbed one of your arms and bent it behind your back then you're screwed. And Kong showed the type of fast brawling skills to get one over on Ultimate Pym.
Who is a pale imitation of the 616 version.

Robtard
Pym got KO'd by the Hulk, the pussy. Hulk cracked his knee; he fell, then Hulk threw a small (by comparison) rock at his head and Pym went out. Janet then stepped in and saved his ass.

The second round was more embarrassing.

marwash22
Originally posted by Robtard
Pym got KO'd by the Hulk, the pussy. Hulk cracked his knee; he fell, then Hulk threw a small (by comparison) rock at his head and Pym went out. Janet then stepped in and saved his ass.

The second round was more embarrassing. Originally posted by marwash22

Robtard
What I said was more accurate of the Avengers fight.

Kong is capable of going ape-shit on Pym and crapping in his mouth. Have you seen Kong? Ape moves like a ninja.

marwash22
roll eyes (sarcastic) kong is gonna get booted like a dog at Michael Vick's house.

Robtard
roll eyes (sarcastic) kong is gonna get booted like a dog at Michael Vick's house.

Fine, Pym wins, but he gets covered in ape-shit. Give me that.

How do you think Pym would fare against four T-Rexs with nothing but his hands?

marwash22
nothing stopping him from doing the same thing Kong did except easier. Hank's not as brutal as Kong tho.

Robtard
nothing stopping him from doing the same thing Kong did except easier. Hank's not as brutal as Kong tho.

You need to say "Pym gets covered in ape doodoo", or this thread will go on and on.

marwash22
grumpy...

fine! hank get covered in ape shit.

Robtard
grumpy...

fine! hank get covered in ape shit.

LoL, just like you to cheer for a fecal-freak. ****ing scat homo.

0mega Spawn
wasn't hulk choking pym out? laughing

kong mauls this nigga laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
Pym is a white boy.

0mega Spawn
not n*****... nigga -_-

think of it as dude
funny how many time ive had to say this... laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
Sorry, I speak English, not ghetto.

0mega Spawn
what language is ghetto?

marwash22
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
what language is ghetto? the bullshit you're passing off as English. uggh

0mega Spawn
how do you understand it then? no expression

marwash22
as a part of my extensive work with illiterates, i had to study the various methods of communication morons use to express when they want or need something. I'm pretty much the Dian Fossey of the Ebonics community.

0mega Spawn
and im a moron? no expression

marwash22
if you have to ask...

Rogue Jedi
if you have to ask... crylaugh

0mega Spawn
if you have to ask... yeah better watch your mouth laughing

Lestov16
He was only talkin bout' Shaft

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.