Spawn vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

McNasty996
Spawn

vs.

Thor

Fight takes place in front of the Daily Bugle at night.
Fight can extend to within 1 square mile.
Who wins?

Lestov16
Spawn

Darth Martin
Thor is clearly on a different level.

Robtard
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Thor is clearly on a different level.

That'll probably be the last thought going through his arrogant mind as the bullet ventilates his cranium.

marwash22
the phuck is Thor going to do to Spawn?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by marwash22
the phuck is Thor going to do to Spawn?

nothing

Kazenji
So bullets can affect a God.........thats a new one.

Robtard
Originally posted by Kazenji

Was movie Thor invulnerable? I don't think it was shown or hinted at.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Kazenji

How so? Thor had to use his hammer to avoid most oncoming attacks. I don't think he was invulnerable

Psychotron
Originally posted by Lestov16
How so? Thor had to use his hammer to avoid most oncoming attacks. I don't think he was invulnerable

I haven't seen Thor yet, but if he's not invulnerable Spawn should slice him up with the chains.

ares834
Didn't Thor tank an attack the disintegrated the Frost Giant King?

the ninjak
Originally posted by ares834
Didn't Thor tank an attack the disintegrated the Frost Giant King?

Yes Thor did take a shot that disintergrated King Laufey.

He also took a punch that would have sent the Hulk flying.
Volstagg took being inside exploding houses. He just flew out of them and bounced off walls.
But Fandral took mystic ice shards through the chest.
Asgardian durability is weird but we have too assume that Thors is better than the others due to both genes and that armor he wears.
We also have to assume he can take bullets and explosions due the Laufey comparison and Volstagg's immuntity to exploding or burning.

Mjolnir also absorbs energy. He tank dived the Destroyer's beam and overloaded the armor for win.
Spawn's Necroplasm/Ectoplasm should be no different. Especially if Spawn just blasts it out.

I say Thor tanks Spawn's Ectoplasm blasts and earthstomps him into dissorientation then beats down.
Thor also had the lightning flash feat against Loki. That will also faze Spawn.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Lestov16

That doesn't really say anything. He could be using the hammer because he is actually fighting smart in the movie; unlike this comic book counterpart who is a moron.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Zack Fair
That doesn't really say anything. He could be using the hammer because he is actually fighting smart in the movie; unlike this comic book counterpart who is a moron.

Yes that also. Thor in the film had incredible battle tactics when in Asgardian form. He would've killed all of those Frost Giants if he was alone.

Robtard
Originally posted by the ninjak
Yes that also. Thor in the film had incredible battle tactics when in Asgardian form. He would've killed all of those Frost Giants if he was alone.

Which film did you watch? He fought like a brute, charged in and swung his hammer, he was no tactician.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Zack Fair
; unlike this comic book counterpart who is a moron.

Depends on which stories you were reading from which writer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.