Nemesis Vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/4226/135641-196894-nemesis_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/1852521-1_deathstroke_cv1mmner034n5s_large.jpeg

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Is that photo from the new solo series Deathstroke is getting?

Prep-Man
Yeah.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Yeah.

Sweet. Man am I looking forward to that series.

Nemesis is a Kherubim, right? Doesn't she outclass Slade in everything but Healing and brain power? And doesn't she have swords that could probably cut through adamantium?

Q99
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk

Nemesis is a Kherubim, right? Doesn't she outclass Slade in everything but Healing and brain power?

I wouldn't say there's much difference in physical stats between an unenhanced Kheran and Slade.

Likewise I don't think Kheran swords would cut through adamantium, but they would cut through him pretty easily smile

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by Q99
I wouldn't say there's much difference in physical stats between an unenhanced Kheran and Slade.

Likewise I don't think Kheran swords would cut through adamantium, but they would cut through him pretty easily smile

She has class 10 strength, requires armor piercing rounds to be hurt and has telekinesis, telepathy and empathy. She most certainly outclasses Slade there, I'm just not sure on her speed and healing.

And they aren't Kheran swords; they're forged from shards of The Creation Engine.

Oh and she has Coda training.

srankmissingnin
She has class 10 strength, requires armor piercing rounds to be hurt and has telekinesis, telepathy and empathy. She most certainly outclasses Slade there, I'm just not sure on her speed and healing.

And they aren't Kheran swords; they're forged from shards of The Creation Engine.

Oh and she has Coda training.

She doesn't have class 10 strength, she has class 2... maybe. Also she doesn't have telekinesis or telepathy, empathy is the extend of her psychokinetic abilities.

Also several Kheran swords have held up against the Creation Engine Blades in extend sword combat, so there is little (read: no) chance they could cut through Adamantium.

StyleTime

Oh and she has Coda training. Class 10 strength? Telekinesis? Why do people base their knowledge of Wildstorm characters off of inaccurate online wiki pages?

It's already been said, but Nemesis is about the same as Deathstroke physically. She certainly does not have telekinesis or telepathy either.

As for the fight, I think Nemesis(without shields) would fare the same as Zealot would against Deathstroke.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
She doesn't have class 10 strength, she has class 2... maybe. Also she doesn't have telekinesis or telepathy, empathy is the extend of her psychokinetic abilities.

Also several Kheran swords have held up against the Creation Engine Blades in extend sword combat, so there is little (read: no) chance they could cut through Adamantium.

The only mention to her strength I've seen so far is that she can lift 10 tons, which is class 10. Can you show where she is only shown to be able to lift 2 tons? She was Zealot's direct equal in hand to hand combat and Zealot is also capable of lifting 10 tons.

Digging deeper, I also can't find evidence of her having telekinesis or telepathy, so that may be misinformation.

And I was only supposing that the blades may be capable of damaging Adamantium, not speaking it as fact. Seeing as the two materials never interacted, we can't say so I'll just drop that point as unimportant.

The swords are though more than sufficient enough to cleave through Deathstroke's body armor.

The most important bit though is that Nemesis is not only a Coda trained warrior but also the second most competent and deadly warrior next to Zealot and she did match Zealot equally in hand to hand combat.

StyleTime
The only mention to her strength I've seen so far is that she can lift 10 tons, which is class 10. Can you show where she is only shown to be able to lift 2 tons? She was Zealot's direct equal in hand to hand combat and Zealot is also capable of lifting 10 tons.

The swords are though more than sufficient enough to cleave through Deathstroke's body armor.

The most important bit though is that Nemesis is not only a Coda trained warrior but also the second most competent and deadly warrior next to Zealot and she did match Zealot equally in hand to hand combat.
That is not how it works unfortunately. You'd have to prove that she can actually lift 10 tons in this case. Zealot is a not a Class 10 either.

Yeah. The swords will undoubtedly cut Deathstroke.

Nemesis can match Zealot with or without weapons. It's not just a hand to hand thing. I know you didn't mean that to lowball, but don't downplay mah gurl. uhuh

Mr.Mxyzptlk
I'll concede the class 10 strength if only because I've spent the last 20 minutes scouring google for any signs of a Zealot respect thread as well as any versus fights concerning her and came up empty handed with any kind of scans at all. And honestly I don't have the time to waste to read through her comic appearances just for the sake of this thread.

StyleTime
I don't blame you, honestly. No point wasting time over something so trivial, unless it pleases you. We've already read Zealot's appearances, so it takes considerably less effort on our part. stick out tongue

SevenShackles
nemesis should win but not without a good fight and suffering damage.

Aries_04
Slade has been called the greatest tactician in the world. He could come up with something on the fly. SLade ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.