Dumb & Dumber To

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
Since it has the original cast, Jim and Jeff then I have...moderate hope for it...but thats if this actually does happen

jinXed by JaNx
i would look forward to a sequel with carey and daniels

Impediment
So long as it's better than the god awful prequel, Dumb & Dumberer, I'll see it.

BruceSkywalker
will pass unless a hot babe is in it

Kazenji
Even Billy (The Blind kid from the first movie) is coming back

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=108398

Originally posted by Impediment
So long as it's better than the god awful prequel, Dumb & Dumberer, I'll see it.

Don't think the Farrelly brother's had anything to do with that one......no wonder it sucked.

jinXed by JaNx
I think the farrely brothers need another good comedy as much as we need it from them. Hope this works out soon.

Lestov16
Jim Carrey has never seemed like the guy to do sequels. Only one I can recall is Ace Ventura.

steverules_2
It is, but he's gonna be in this one so crossed fingers it's good

CheshireMoon
Loved the first one, Hated the prequel but sounds good if it has the originals in it smile

Kazenji
and also Jim Carry teases the return of Lloyd

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/Ash_ED/Other/1304546910_n_zps2d527460.jpg

Gideon58
The original film was never one of my favorites and that alleged prequel they did a few years ago didn't endear me to the characters either, so I'm not exactly holding my breath waiting for Carrey and Daniels to reprise these roles after all this time...just seems like an example of going to the well once to often maybe?

steverules_2
Well I'm syked, I loved the original movie so a sequel would be great if like I said done right

roughrider
Jim Carrey's career is kind of in trouble. Why else do a sequel 20 years later? roll eyes (sarcastic) And the Farrellys aren't too hot at the moment either...

Not waiting with baited breath, over here.

the ninjak
Originally posted by roughrider
Jim Carrey's career is kind of in trouble. Why else do a sequel 20 years later? roll eyes (sarcastic) And the Farrellys aren't too hot at the moment either...

Carrey's roles in Kick Ass 2 and The Incredible Burt Wonderstone were the best parts of both films.

And doing a sequel 20 years after the original isn't a bad thing.
Some of the best sequels happened many years after the originals.

Carrey rocks.

Patient_Leech
It's filming at the moment and here are some amusing images from Jim Carrey. <--click

CheshireMoon
Originally posted by roughrider

I think its the perfect time to do a sequel- rather than milking it for all its worth in a space of 2 years. Besides they would have grown along with the fans- we might be surprised

Impediment
2fvoau0ekWk

steverules_2
The trailer wasn't too bad

quanchi112
I was very excited for this until I saw the trailer. I'm worried.

Lestov16
Everything about that trailer reeks of thespian desperation.

jinXed by JaNx
ugh that looks atrocious. Aside from all of the failed jokes in the trailer the performances remind me of a bad snl cast doing frank and loyd impersonations. I'll still give it a chance when it comes to Netflix though

Quincy
I caught this flick yesterday. It was...not great.

Weirdly, the acting was bad. It was like Jeff Daniels forgot how Harry acted or spoke. He kept speaking like he was an eleven year old. They really got dumbed down.

Also, there was way more like, fart and poop and butt jokes. I dont remember the first movie being as toilet humor as this.

The main problem was that, they weren't like, fun dumb. Or harmless dumb. They were AGRESSIVELY dumb and MEAN.

Also, there were several jokes in which Harry and Lloyd are extremely mysognistic. It threw me. They were pretty unlikable and that's kind of depressing considering how great the first movie is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.