Darth Maul Versus Darth Vader (TFUII)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NowYouRemember
Setting is the Throne Room in Jedi where Luke and Vader fought.

This is Vader from The Force Unleashed II.

The fight is purely Melee only. No offensive Force powers are used.

Who has the more beastly skills wit da glowy pimp stickz?

cool

Maul and Vader are both well-rested and warmed up, but pissed and ready to go the distance.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Nephthys
This fight has actually happened and Vader won. he

NowYouRemember
Originally posted by Nephthys

Mm, a fight with the original Maul would be different, no?

The Maul Vader fought was simply a clone, and not even a Ghola.

Jinsoku Takai
Despite what the Brity says - Maul was the superior swordsman in their duel. However, Vader's determination lead to him sacrificing himself (nearly dying) to defeat Maul. With that being said, I still think Maul wins this.

Nephthys
Maul only had the advantage becuase of Vader's weakness to Jar'Kai's superior movement and agility. Unless the fight happens exactly as it did in the comic and Vader cuts his Doubleblade in half again he will not have that advantage.

NowYouRemember
I didn't play either of the shitty TFU games, for obvious reasons.

But from what I heard, Vader is a total beast in the second game.

Therefore, wouldn't this Vader beat Maul after a tough fight?

bayhunter12
Agreed. Vader takes this, his lightsaber skills during this period are excellent. If he is on par with galen marek than he is definately on par with maul.

Nephthys
He is a beast. Galen Marek who can swing a big ****off girder like a baseball bat almost got his arms broken by Vaders raw strength when he tried to block his saber.

axel_jovan
Originally posted by Jinsoku Takai
Despite what the Brity says - Maul was the superior swordsman in their duel. However, Vader's determination lead to him sacrificing himself (nearly dying) to defeat Maul. With that being said, I still think Maul wins this.
thumb up

NowYouRemember
Originally posted by bayhunter12
Agreed. Vader takes this, his lightsaber skills during this period are excellent. If he is on par with galen marek than he is definately on par with maul.

thumb up

ares834
Vader wins. BTW, he was defeating Maul untill the guy had his saber cut in half which allowed him to gain an advantage. Unless Vader cuts it in half again (which he won't as he now knows better), Vader will win.

Jinsoku Takai
Vader wasn't "defeating Maul" before he had his saber sliced in half - they were evenly matched. And by your logic, if Vader wouldn't slice his saber again because he "knows better", then Maul wouldn't put himself in a position to be stabbed by Vader like that again for similar reasons.

ares834
I'll check when I get home but the fact that Vader managed to cut Maul' s saber in half suggests he had the advantage. Finally it would be true that Maul knows better... If that were actually Maul and had he lived through the duel.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by ares834
I'll check when I get home but the fact that Vader managed to cut Maul' s saber in half suggests he had the advantage.

But then that apparently gave Maul the advantage sooo....

ares834
Did you not read my post earlier...

Jinsoku Takai
I'll check when I get home but the fact that Vader managed to cut Maul' s saber in half suggests he had the advantage. Finally it would be true that Maul knows better... If that were actually Maul and had he lived through the duel.

Then you agree that he WASN'T fighting Maul (of which you previously said he was). And as N would have it (by standard of his Galen/Gaalen comparison), the original, if anything, is superior to the clone.

ares834
Originally posted by Jinsoku Takai
Then you agree that he WASN'T fighting Maul (of which you previously said he was).

I never said Maul=Maaul... Ever. Others already brought up that fight so I was pointing ot sme facts about it and used it for my own argument.

Then I disagree with him... Simple really.

Jinsoku Takai
This:

Vader wins. BTW, he was defeating Maul untill the guy had his saber cut in half which allowed him to gain an advantage. Unless Vader cuts it in half again (which he won't as he now knows better), Vader will win.

Semantics really.

Naga Sado
yea same as I was gonna say on the first reply...you cant do a fight that has already happened lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.