Plo Koon, Kit Fisto, & Saesee Tiin vs Darth Maul & Savage Opress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bayhunter12
Which team wins?

Nephthys
How pissed is Opress? He sucks a dick normally, but when he got angry that one time he was a force to be reckoned with.

bayhunter12
Lets just say he is really pissed off.

Nephthys
Well poop, team 2 then.

DARTH POWER
Even before the power boost he was clearly more powerful than Ventress so still a force to be reckoned with Id say (at least against these 3)..

Put him and Maul together, and Id say the only advantage the Jedi have is in numbers.. But considering both Maul and Oppress use Double bladed lightsabers designed to tackle multiple advesaries, Im not sure how much of an advantage that would be.

Harbinger
With an angry "force choking the shit out of Ventress and Dooku" Oppress, team two should win.

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Even before the power boost he was clearly more powerful than Ventress...

blink Really? How so?

Nephthys
Agreed, wasn't he going to be her apprentice?

DARTH POWER
^ I dnt remember any mention of him being Ventress's apprentice. But she did control him through mind control, which proves nothing.

In terms of whose more powerful:

1) In close combat- He overpowered Dooku putting him on his ass.. Dooku had to use the Force to handle him.

2) In the Force- He chuked away Obi-Wan/Anakin's craft (one handed mind you).. I dnt remember Ventress showing TK to match that.

3) If he was less powerful than Ventress (or even equally powerful) I doubt they would have been able to challenge Dooku for that long.. Especially considering what Dooku did to Ventress plus 2 Nightsisters while blind!

bayhunter12
Agreed

Nephthys
^ I dnt remember any mention of him being Ventress's apprentice. But she did control him through mind control, which proves nothing.

You don't think her being able to make him her b*tch says anything? Hmmmm.

M9AUhm_hQQ8

1.05. Ventress has the advantage of appearing in the CWC.

Q99

3) If he was less powerful than Ventress (or even equally powerful) I doubt they would have been able to challenge Dooku for that long.. Especially considering what Dooku did to Ventress plus 2 Nightsisters while blind!

That just shows he's stronger than those two Nightsisters.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Nephthys
You don't think her being able to make him her b*tch says anything? Hmmmm.

Urrmmm NO... He was under mind control due to the nightsisters magic. How the heck does that make her more powerful than him.. Your point makes no sense.

Originally posted by Nephthys

M9AUhm_hQQ8

1.05. Ventress has the advantage of appearing in the CWC.

She does not levitate/force push anything as large as Obi-Wan/Anakin's ship (even when having the advantage of appearing in CWC with its over the top feats)

SlightlyFlaccid
N.
How pissed is Opress? He sucks a dick normally, but when he got angry that one time he was a force to be reckoned with.

Even without going into extreme nerd!rage, Opress is pretty potent. He took Obi-Wan and Anakin on at Toydaria and manhandled their ship before going berserk on Dooku's flagship.

ares834
Originally posted by D. Power
She does not levitate/force push anything as large as Obi-Wan/Anakin's ship (even when having the advantage of appearing in CWC with its over the top feats)

3VB_vjVxcic

That's a bit more impressive than anything normal Savage has done.

SlightlyFlaccid
I'd rather not watch all 6 minutes. What are the highlights?

Nephthys
Nothing that great to be honest.

Collapsing the ceiling in my link is more impressive imo.

ares834
Yeah, just rewatched it... Alot less impressive than I remember. Although using the force to throw all those logs aint that bad nor is the pillar.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.