Most powerful who can't beat TP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Simbon
Who is the most powerful character who loses 10/10 to a telepath? That is, someone who has neither defenses against telepathy, nor is fast enough to pre-empt it.

Digi
Jenny Quantum

Mindset
Molecule Man?

^Good question. his weakest version prolly cant handle a psy assault. but the one who took beyonder down woudl probably weather anything thrown at him

iceman24567
Originally posted by 753
^Good question. his weakest version prolly cant handle a psy assault. but the one who took beyonder down woudl probably weather anything thrown at him What if i threw my ball sack at him would he endure that?

Simbon
Originally posted by iceman24567
What if i threw my ball sack at him would he endure that?

Hard to say -- do you think raisins are MM's secret weakness?

CosmicComet
Classic Juggernaut? He got powerful enough to fight at least evenly with Classic Nightmare in the latter's realm.

Taken that helmet off though and...

Simbon
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Classic Juggernaut? He got powerful enough to fight at least evenly with Classic Nightmare.

I meant people without ANY resistance, so Juggernaut wouldn't cut it. I asked, actually, because people were saying that Cassandra Nova would beat Mangog.

Uriel005
problem is that most characters a the higher levels that should be wrecked by TP usually wind up developing some kind of high end resistance. For example Captain America has shown on several occasions to be hard to TP due to raw willpower. Complete and utter BS yes but generally it will give him a one up on most TP users who would rape him.

Digi
TP is underused because of things like that willpower nonsense. It should be largely unstoppable against anyone who doesn't specifically have a power that counters it.

Molecule Man is a good suggestion, but we don't know for sure. We know Quantum gets ruined by telepaths. I still like my answer as the most powerful confirmed loser in this thread.

rotiart
Problem is that molecule man has shown before the ability to read peoples thoughts... So there could be some to there...

Also who is the attacker... If your opponent is Xavier at prime... Most are getting handled...

If your opponent is let's say cable restricted by the techno virus... Then it's a wider field

psycho gundam
nah, juggs takes it. his creedo takes a back seat to a novice telepath without his helmet; a piece of hardware strictly for preventing complete defeat.

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/7035/hulk40418.th.jpg http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/4423/hulk40419.th.jpg http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/6435/hulk40420.th.jpg

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/6011/hulk40421.jpg

the "unstoppable juggernaut" laying right next to black knight from the same attack

Mindset
Herc is down too, so it's safe to say that that is one of the most powerful telepathic attacks in fictional history.

psycho gundam
that guy has an IQ a few points higher than a chimpanzee though

p.s. hulk > sersi

Mindset
You're gonna look real funny sucking my dick with no teeth.

psycho gundam
don't be mad at me, it's marvel who doesn't seem to like him very much

inimalist
Originally posted by Uriel005
problem is that most characters a the higher levels that should be wrecked by TP usually wind up developing some kind of high end resistance. For example Captain America has shown on several occasions to be hard to TP due to raw willpower. Complete and utter BS yes but generally it will give him a one up on most TP users who would rape him.

Originally posted by Digi
TP is underused because of things like that willpower nonsense. It should be largely unstoppable against anyone who doesn't specifically have a power that counters it.

thumb up

TP resistance is imba

Digi
It looks like Juggs was getting told in that comic, even before the mind blast. Heh.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Digi

Molecule Man is a good suggestion, but we don't know for sure. We know Quantum gets ruined by telepaths. I still like my answer as the most powerful confirmed loser in this thread.
I agree and I would write it that way if I was in charge. But I suppose they needed some way to not have the heroes (who tend to be brawlers) get owned right away.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Mindset
You're gonna look real funny sucking my dick with no teeth.
laughing out loud hilarious

As for the thread, Quantum is the strongest I can think of right now. Telepathy is a "gamebreaker" type of power, so writers tend to play up the willpower defense on most characters.

King Kandy
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Classic Juggernaut? He got powerful enough to fight at least evenly with Classic Nightmare in the latter's realm.

Huge, huge PIS. Somehow Juggs just happened to learn magic on nightmare's level, but forgets to ever use it again.

Mindset
Originally posted by King Kandy
Huge, huge PIS. Somehow Juggs just happened to learn magic on nightmare's level, but forgets to ever use it again. Didn't he lose those powers?

Simbon
Originally posted by rotiart

Also who is the attacker... If your opponent is Xavier at prime... Most are getting handled...

If your opponent is let's say cable restricted by the techno virus... Then it's a wider field

The attacker is assumed to be a very weak telepath, nowhere near the level of Xavier-types. What I want to know is at what point people assume resistance, even when evidence for it (or will-power, or the like) has ever been given.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Mindset
Didn't he lose those powers?
Well, if he did I haven't seen it. I'm not really an authority on juggernaut appearances.

Brockalizer
Infinity Watch Drax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.