trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

enyafreak
if you have any news of the trailer for ROTK message here

mah
oh dear, it'll be a while 'till that I'm afraid.

Member.
its only march.

Mujaffa
still is

humble_hobbit
lol.yep,probably too early to be thinking about ROTK trailer.but ill let u know anything i find

Mujaffa
so will we allwink

Member.
lol, i forgot i even posted herestick out tongue

Captain REX
Well, they might start playing the ROTK trailer at the end of the TTT showing like they did for TTT at the end of FOTR. Not positive though...

Mithrandir
i thought i remebered seeing the trailer for ttt during spring break so maybe as close as 2 weeks from now

Captain REX
Goody.

Mujaffa
looks at the clock...

turin
i just saw a thing on theonering.net that said they were going to have the trailer with the matrix movies, but that rumor turned out to be untrue, dangit!!!

Captain REX
Oh fart...

Julie
huh....anyway no news about the trailer....perhaps soon....soon precious

undomiel
I know I cant wait!
on lordoftherings.net it said that there was going to be a trailer for return of the king on the two towers dvd!

Captain REX
That would be nice. I would enjoy that indeed.

enyafreak
im really getting fed up of waiting. when will the return of the king trailer be released. this time last year i had already seen a 3 minute trailer for the two towers. what is goin on?????

jimbo3
You shouldn't get this excited over the trailer.
Insted just get excited over the actual feature.

enyafreak
i shall get excited about what ever i want thank u. im just very keen 2 c some footage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.