Ki-Adi-Mundi & Kit Fisto vs Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bayhunter12
Who would win??

1. Force

2. Sabers

3. All Out

Galan007
This is no contest. The duo get utterly shit-stomped.

Q99
I think they'd be able to put up some fight, but my money would be on Dooku.

Galan007
Originally posted by Q99
I think they'd be able to put up some fight Really? Why?

Q99
Originally posted by Galan007
Really? Why?

They're both considered really good duelists and have fought some pretty tough foes. I'd think they're capable of covering each other's weaknesses enough to at least make Dooku work for it.

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Q99
They're both considered really good duelists and have fought some pretty tough foes. I'd think they're capable of covering each other's weaknesses enough to at least make Dooku work for it.

Dooku won't have to work very hard for this one. Dooku would trash one w/ the Force while saber-raping the other. No contest really.

Galan007
Originally posted by Q99
They're both considered really good duelists and have fought some pretty tough foes. I'd think they're capable of covering each other's weaknesses enough to at least make Dooku work for it. Mundi is a non-factor. He was barely able to compete with Grievous. Fisto did well against GG, but was unable to best 3 Magnaguards with any sort of rapidity.

Anywho, sabers is the only scenario in which they might be able to give Dooku a bit of grief- but even then, I don't see him having much difficulty at all.

bayhunter12
I agree Dooku would completely own them in the force, however I am not entirely convinced he could beat them in sabers.

Nephthys
Personally I think he'd double own them in saber.

ares834
Dooku rapes.

Q99
Mundi is a non-factor. He was barely able to compete with Grievous. Fisto did well against GG, but was unable to best 3 Magnaguards with any sort of rapidity.

Other than that showing he's been pretty good, though, and Yoda did think him one of the order's best with a blade. I think that's a solitary low showing.

bayhunter12
agreed. Fisto is also no slouch with a saber and is capable of holding his own against quite formidable opponents. I believe these two together could be a tough match for even Dooku.

Nephthys
While I agree that he's not to be taken lightly (and losing to Dooku is no shame), that same Greivous he was having such trouble with was treated like a red-headed stepchild by Dooku. He's just on a nother tier imo.

Q99
I consider it a lot like the Ventress/Opress vs Dooku match, personally.

bayhunter12
I believe GG was overpowered in his appearance when he fought Mundi. It doesn't seem right that he was able to overpower 5 jedi that easily. 3 of those jedi being masters. Shak Ti, Secura, & Mundi.

Harbinger
This is no contest. The duo get utterly shit-stomped.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Q99
I consider it a lot like the Ventress/Opress vs Dooku match, personally.

Nah it wouldn't be close to that fight. Ventress & Opress(without power boost) have shown more power than either of these 2.

Dooku completely stomps. Even just in Sabers he wins, although together they might give him some trouble in a pure fencing match.

Harbinger
^ Yeah. I think this is closer to Dooku Vs. AoTC Anakin/Obi-Wan than Ventress/Oppress.

SIDIOUS 66
Dooku defeated Ventress and two nightsisters while he was blind and his force senses weakened.

Yeah, these two are going down.

Q99
Originally posted by Harbinger
^ Yeah. I think this is closer to Dooku Vs. AoTC Anakin/Obi-Wan than Ventress/Oppress.

Hm, I guess I can see that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.