Transformers Heavy Metal throwdown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Battle of the Gestalts:

Devastator
Menasor
Bruticus
Predaking
Abominus

vs

Superion
Defensor
Computron
Raiden

Who wins?

cdtm
No one follows Transformers?

The way I see it:

I think Superion could take them both. Usually, he has the edge against Menasor, and he could probably one shot Devastator. And in Takara's Headmasters, he did well against them both.

Defensor can take him.

Raiden is the gestalt formed from the train bots, introduced in Takara's Headmasters. They've fought a number of times, and imo Predakings had the edge.. Raiden's no lightweight, but he's not quite in Predakings class.

Predaking wins.

Both have beaten the other, but I think it would go as it did in Return of Optimus Prime:

"You talk too much, BLAM!"

Abominus beats Uber Nerd.

So that leaves us with

Predaking alone can probably win this. The only way this isn't over in moments is if Defensor erects a shield, and he can't maintain one forever.

Team Decepticon curbstomps.

zopzop
Originally posted by cdtm

Team Decepticon curbstomps.

thumb up Predaking + Abominus = trail of Autobot corpses.

Endless Mike
Which versions because there are a lot of different continuities

cdtm
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Which versions because there are a lot of different continuities

I had the G1 cartoon in mind, but you can do one for applicable comic book continuity, if you want.

Pretty sure Raiden only exists in the Headmasters cartoon though.. And the Autobots are kind of short on gestalts.

I suppose you can just sub in Omega Supreme or Sky Lynx.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.