Spawn vs Ryu Hayabusa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

American Dragon
Ryu is a ninja who has taken on people with incredible power and won but I think Spawn would be his toughest test to date and would make a great fight. Who do you think would win in a fight between these two.

StyleTime
I didn't even know Spawn had a videogame. If he's anything like his comics counterpart, shouldn't he destroy Hayabusa?

American Dragon
Originally posted by StyleTime
I didn't even know Spawn had a videogame. If he's anything like his comics counterpart, shouldn't he destroy Hayabusa?
Yea Spawn has had several games which in the game seems to be weaker and have less power so game versions might b a decent fight

CosmicComet
Spawn didn't originate in a video game.

Locked soon.

Kazenji
Originally posted by American Dragon
Yea Spawn has had several games which in the game seems to be weaker and have less power so game versions might b a decent fight

His first game on the PS1 was shithouse.

crimson_2010
Originally posted by American Dragon

Who say Soul Calibur 2?
Anw God Spawn roflstomped Hayabusa, regular Spawn would get pwned though...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.