Franken Stein vs. Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz127/raissaeditions/Soul%20Eater/OgAAABMfIz7Z-LyG90HvzJG1INsbqwsUqLq4yi9YIFIC3EzBkug5T70T5T62-UUyQkldjH2QildRHysA-xRd4dcDz0cAm1T1UG2xw-22NgIh8iIGQA0P-gzBfczV.jpgVShttp://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc11/kyphoidfever/Mayuri.png

The most brilliant mind in the DWMA comes across the most brilliant mind in the Soul Society. Both argue on who has the most superior intellect which starts a fight between the Meister and the Soul Reaper.

Stein has Spirit in scythe form and Mayuri has his zanpakuto. Mayuri is prohibited from using any drugs btw and if he goes and liquifies himself, he automatically loses. I want none of that nonsense of him winning by default for being unkillable in that form. Neither get prep time for they've just met.

The fight can end in multiple ways. Either one kills the other or one has to inflict enough damage for the opponent to not fight back so that maybe they can collect a new specimen to study.

Fight will take place in an abandoned Death City (it's abandoned just 'cause).

Which of these sadistic scientists will take the other to their lab and begin their twisted experiments?

Nemesis X
Forgot to mention this but just so you know, both are allowed to also use the abilities that aren't related to their primary weapons.

Samurai100
With no prep, I'd give it to Stein

Q99
Soul Eater, as awesome as it is, are not near as fast as Soul Reapers from Bleach (nor at the point I'm at, with as much power, but that could change. Still, as-of the Medusa vs Stein fight, Mayuri's stronger). Soul Eater simply isn't a setting that gets all that crazy with speed.

Mayuri wins.

Nephthys
Stein hasn't really shown that much speed. The best is probably kicking the crap out of Black Star (while sitting down) back when Black Star was merely a bullet timer. The only really fast characters in SE are Kid, Death, Crona, Black Star and Mifune really. Not enough to keep up with Bleachers imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.