Ghost Rider vs. Adam Warlock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
1. AW w/o SG
2. AW w/ SG

rotiart
Interesting.. Would the soul gem work on the SPIRIT of vengeance... Hearmm

Black bolt z
Adam with gem wins.

Not sure about without.

King Castle
Originally posted by rotiart
Interesting.. Would the soul gem work on the SPIRIT of vengeance... Hearmm it worked on Mephisto durin the infinity crusade.

i say yes.

rotiart
Originally posted by King Castle
it worked on Mephisto durin the infinity crusade.

i say yes.

Yah but some point to it's effectiveness VS Thor as an indicator of it's limits so....

Mindset
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Adam with gem wins.

Not sure about without. What's he gonna do with the gem to beat him?

it worked on Mephisto durin the infinity crusade.

i say yes. holy shit, you're back! I thought you got dragged back into the military

Mindset
I thought he was in prison.

King Castle
Originally posted by 753
holy shit, you're back! I thought you got dragged back into the military nah, not that they didnt try to guilt trip me into resigning and how i still have a debt to pay and so on.

@Rotiart

Ghost Rider isnt Thor.

Thor was spiritually unbalanced by his father's constant tampering and crafting mortal souls to his immortal soul, he was also insane a physical manifestation of his unbalance soul. Thor was also more a flesh god then a spiritual god like Mephisto.

The reason the soul worked better on Mephisto is that he is basically a spirit and not really made of flesh and blood. imo more like ectoplasm which leaves him more exploitable to spiritual attacks and malleable.

Ghostrider is a lower demon/angel crafted to a mortal human soul as its foundation. He is also covered with hellfire which is spiritual energy that Adam should be able to manipulate similar to Mephisto's realm. by the way i am also aware that GR is assumed to be an avenging angel but nothing shows that grants him any special resistance.

Prep-Man
toss up.

rotiart
nah, not that they didnt try to guilt trip me into resigning and how i still have a debt to pay and so on.

@Rotiart

Ghost Rider isnt Thor.

Thor was spiritually unbalanced by his father's constant tampering and crafting mortal souls to his immortal soul, he was also insane a physical manifestation of his unbalance soul. Thor was also more a flesh god then a spiritual god like Mephisto.

The reason the soul worked better on Mephisto is that he is basically a spirit and not really made of flesh and blood. imo more like ectoplasm which leaves him more exploitable to spiritual attacks and malleable.

Ghostrider is a lower demon/angel crafted to a mortal human soul as its foundation. He is also covered with hellfire which is spiritual energy that Adam should be able to manipulate similar to Mephisto's realm. by the way i am also aware that GR is assumed to be an avenging angel but nothing shows that grants him any special resistance.

And magus... Who is the fractured portions of Adam warlocks own soul.. Who is a twisted version of adam.. And was created altered etc by various high end events like the infinity gauntlet purging magus from Adam...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.