Heavy Weights Rumble!!! The Inbetweener vs Dark Phoenix...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
These two major abstract level beings face off in a battle to the death...who wins?

Harbinger
The IB.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Harbinger
The IB.

You think the IB wins every single time, or do you think he takes a majority...

Harbinger
Given the nature of his powers, he should be able to take at least 8-9/10. He'll work for them, but he should be DP's clear superior.

Dark Phoenix

zopzop
Inbetweener should take it every single time. It would take the full PF and even then, I'd still give IB the majority.

The only beings I see owning the IB are the LT, and Order/Chaos (not one of them but both of them simultaneously). That's it.

Originally posted by zopzop
Inbetweener should take it every single time. It would take the full PF and even then, I'd still give IB the majority.

The only beings I see owning the IB are the LT, and Order/Chaos (not one of them but both of them simultaneously). That's it. Galactus would disagree

zopzop
Originally posted by 753
Galactus would disagree

Disagree with what? The fact that the IB fought him to a standstill on Galactus' home turf and was about to outright own him till Nova, Surfer, the Elders, and Reed/Sue stepped in to save his @$$?

psycho gundam
^ that is true

Disagree with what? The fact that the IB fought him to a standstill on Galactus' home turf and was about to outright own him till Nova, Surfer, the Elders, and Reed/Sue stepped in to save his @$$? galactus at medium-level stalemated him. do you really think only chaos order and LT could defeat him?

zopzop
Originally posted by 753
galactus at medium-level stalemated him. do you really think only chaos order and LT could defeat him?

Yes.

And that was Galactus in his seat of power. As stated by Galactus himself. He bragged to the IB that "Each of us is near-omnipotent in his own realm, and we are in mine now!".

BullwinkleMoose

The only beings I see owning the IB are the LT, and Order/Chaos (not one of them but both of them simultaneously). That's it.

Squirrel Girl disagrees although I do think IB beats Dark Phoenix

SuperiorTech
Galactus did well for a guy who was dying and in a coma like state moments before he fought inbetweener.

celestialdemon
IB wins.

zopzop
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Galactus did well for a guy who was dying and in a coma like state moments before he fought inbetweener.

True but Order/Chaos restored him. And more importantly he was fighting in his seat of power.

http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/2491/silversurferv301806.th.jpg

SuperiorTech
My bad didnt see when they restored him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.