Who is the weakest being who can defeat...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Who is the weakest being that can defeat the entire Low Herald tier all at once?

Absorbing Man, Air Walker, Animal Man, Apocalypse, Apollo, Argent, The Atom, Aztek, Bizarro Superman, Breach, Cassandra Nova, Cir-El, Count Nefaria, Damage, Darkness, Darwin, Death's Head 3.0, Death Metal, Dr. Doom, Dr. Invincible, Dr. Light, Dr. Polaris, Drax The Destroyer, Engineer, Etrigan, Exodus, Fin Fang Foom, Firestorm, The Flash II (Barry Allen), Gammid, Gamora (w/Godslayer), Ganondorf, Gilgamesh, Gorilla Grodd, Graviton, Green Lantern (Soranik Natu), He-Man, Hector Hammond, Hulk, Iceman, Isis, Jade, Jack Hawksmoor (in city), Jack of Hearts, Jericho, Juggernaut (Classic), Kalibak, Lightray, Living Monolith, Lunatik, Magneto, Major Force, Makkari, Man-Beast, Manchester Black, Mar-Vell, Matrix Supergirl, Meggan, Mongul, Monica Rambeau (Pulsar), Mr. M, Nova (Frankie Raye), Nova Richard Rider (current), Plastic Man, Prime, Professor X, Raven, The Ray, Red Tornado, Ronan the Accuser, Saturn Girl, Selene (External), Sersi, Shadow King, Shaman, Starhawk, Super Skrull, Superboy, Tempest, Ultra Boy, Ultra-Humanite, Ultron, Union, Vulcan, Winter, Zauriel.

Harbinger
Sure you didn't mix up the low and mid tiers?

it might take someone with squirrel agilty

Originally posted by Harbinger
Sure you didn't mix up the low and mid tiers? the tiers are messed up

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Harbinger
Sure you didn't mix up the low and mid tiers?

I simply copy and pasted the list; I definitely dont agree with some of the characters listed here, but nevertheless, this was the consensus here at one point in time...

So for the sake of the thread, who is the weakest character that could beat this team?

inimalist
wow, I'd hardly consider a number of those characters as low herald...

Q99
Yea, in both directions. Argent's a low-herald? The Darkness? Damage? Tempest? Too high.

And then Graviton? Classic Juggs? Nova? Sersi? Ultron? Too low.

Simbon
Kingdom Gog?

Mindset
He's not beating all of them at once.

Doom will probably end up stealing all of their powers.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Mindset

Q99
Oh, Manchester Black is in there? And Shadow King, and Saturn Girl? Well, no-one without crazy high psi defenses...

I think Skyfather types might be needed.

Simbon
He's not beating all of them at once.

With prep, Doom and a lot of folks could do it. Without prep, though, I still think Kingdom Gog can take it. The man put a hole in Myx for chrissake, could absorb anything the energy manipulators through at him, and is fast enough that piling on top of whom wouldn't accomplish anything.

I guess Odin could do it with time-stop as well.

Mindset
Did he have tp/tk defense?

carver9
Amazo would enjoy fighting that squad. By the way... Magneto should be higher than what he is.

Simbon
Did he have tp/tk defense?

At that level I think it's assumed, and even if it wasn't he could copy powers. His staff alone had the combined power of 12 red suns, the source, the guardians, and zeus and shazam.

Mindset
What does his staff have to do with his tp defense?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Who is the weakest being that can defeat the entire Low Herald tier all at once?

Absorbing Man, Air Walker, Animal Man, Apocalypse, Apollo, Argent, The Atom, Aztek, Bizarro Superman, Breach, Cassandra Nova, Cir-El, Count Nefaria, Damage, Darkness, Darwin, Death's Head 3.0, Death Metal, Dr. Doom, Dr. Invincible, Dr. Light, Dr. Polaris, Drax The Destroyer, Engineer, Etrigan, Exodus, Fin Fang Foom, Firestorm, The Flash II (Barry Allen), Gammid, Gamora (w/Godslayer), Ganondorf, Gilgamesh, Gorilla Grodd, Graviton, Green Lantern (Soranik Natu), He-Man, Hector Hammond, Hulk, Iceman, Isis, Jade, Jack Hawksmoor (in city), Jack of Hearts, Jericho, Juggernaut (Classic), Kalibak, Lightray, Living Monolith, Lunatik, Magneto, Major Force, Makkari, Man-Beast, Manchester Black, Mar-Vell, Matrix Supergirl, Meggan, Mongul, Monica Rambeau (Pulsar), Mr. M, Nova (Frankie Raye), Nova Richard Rider (current), Plastic Man, Prime, Professor X, Raven, The Ray, Red Tornado, Ronan the Accuser, Saturn Girl, Selene (External), Sersi, Shadow King, Shaman, Starhawk, Super Skrull, Superboy, Tempest, Ultra Boy, Ultra-Humanite, Ultron, Union, Vulcan, Winter, Zauriel. the foreigner, while taking a time out to get a drink

carver9
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

Absorbing Man, Air Walker, Animal Man, Apocalypse, Apollo, Argent, The Atom, Aztek, Bizarro Superman, Breach, Cassandra Nova, Cir-El, Count Nefaria, Damage, Darkness, Darwin, Death's Head 3.0, Death Metal, Dr. Doom, Dr. Invincible, Dr. Light, Dr. Polaris, Drax The Destroyer, Engineer, Etrigan, Exodus, Fin Fang Foom, Firestorm, The Flash II (Barry Allen), Gammid, Gamora (w/Godslayer), Ganondorf, Gilgamesh, Gorilla Grodd, Graviton, Green Lantern (Soranik Natu), He-Man, Hector Hammond, Hulk, Iceman, Isis, Jade, Jack Hawksmoor (in city), Jack of Hearts, Jericho, Juggernaut (Classic), Kalibak, Lightray, Living Monolith, Lunatik, Magneto, Major Force, Makkari, Man-Beast, Manchester Black, Mar-Vell, Matrix Supergirl, Meggan, Mongul, Monica Rambeau (Pulsar), Mr. M, Nova (Frankie Raye), Nova Richard Rider (cuhirrent), Plastic Man, Prime, Professor X, Raven, The Ray, Red Tornado, Ronan the Accuser, Saturn Girl, Selene (External), Sersi, Shadow King, Shaman, Starhawk, Super Skrull, Superboy, Tempest, Ultra Boy, Ultra-Humanite, Ultron, Union, Vulcan, Winter, Zauriel.

PISLESS Zoom.

Simbon
What does his staff have to do with his tp defense?

It gives an idea of his general omnipotence, which can translate into TP defense.

Glorificus
Cassandra Nova? Sersi? They are not low Herald.

Neither are Hulk, Mr. M, Count Nefaria, Firestorm, or Darwin. Especially since Darwin humiliated Hela.

But I nominate PC Superman. Sneeze them away into oblivion. But he'd run into trouble with the likes of Shadow King...

Mindset
Originally posted by Simbon
It gives an idea of his general omnipotence, which can translate into TP defense. No, it doesn't at all.

He had a powerful weapon, that says nothing about his tp defense. That's like saying Thor is protected from tp because of Mjolnir.

Mindset
Originally posted by Glorificus
Cassandra Nova? Sersi? They are not low Herald.

Neither are Hulk, Mr. M, Count Nefaria, Firestorm, or Darwin. Especially since Darwin humiliated Hela.

But I nominate PC Superman. Sneeze them away into oblivion. But he'd run into trouble with the likes of Shadow King... There are like 4 high class magic users here.

zopzop
No, it doesn't at all.

He had a powerful weapon, that says nothing about his tp defense. That's like saying Thor is protected from tp because of Mjolnir.

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/7310/1744978thorvsphoenixsup.th.jpg

stick out tongue

Simbon
No, it doesn't at all.

Obviously it does; green lanterns have TP resistance, and Gog has access to their entire energy source through the staff. Same with the others (except the red suns; obviously they won't do much in that department)

Mindset
Should have gone with actual tp instead of some tp energy blast that looks like fire, whatever that is. big grin

zopzop
Should have gone with actual tp instead of some tp energy blast that looks like fire, whatever that is. big grin

Dude I swear that's an actual psi bolt. Remember she thought she was fighting Juggenaut and wanted to psi blast him to kingdom come. sad

Mindset
Obviously it does; green lanterns have TP resistance, and Gog has access to their entire energy source through the staff. Same with the others (except the red suns; obviously they won't do much in that department) They have tp defense because it was shown on panel that the rings grant it, and even then they couldn't stand up to this many tp users.

Unless he has shown tp defense, he doesn't have it.

Mindset
Originally posted by zopzop
Dude I swear that's an actual psi bolt. Remember she thought she was fighting Juggenaut and wanted to psi blast him to kingdom come. sad Ya, psi bolts are usually treated like energy attacks, though.

Simbon
They have tp defense because it was shown on panel that the rings grant it, and even then they couldn't stand up to this many tp users.

Unless he has shown tp defense, he doesn't have it.

Does that go for Zeus, as well? How about Abraxas?
That's why I put up a thread on who is the strongest person who loses to telepathy 10/10. At some point (I think skyfather) one has to assume an innate degree of resistance.

zopzop
^
Oops embarrasment

Mindset
Does that go for Zeus, as well? How about Abraxas?
That's why I put up a thread on who is the strongest person who loses to telepathy 10/10. At some point (I think skyfather) one has to assume an innate degree of resistance. Except their powers aren't external, and I'd say these telepaths working together could take down a skyfather.

Simbon
Except their powers aren't external, and I'd say these telepaths working together could take down a skyfather.

Maybe if they were mind-linked, otherwise I'm not seeing it. Also, the externality of the powers is irrelevant; Mandarin's TP comes from an external source, and it's still pretty powerful. Besides, how could the team deal with a skyfather's speed and time-manip?

Zack Fair
WWH

http://www.gifsoup.com/view3/1494057/trollface-o.gif

Simbon
Originally posted by Zack Fair
WWH

http://www.gifsoup.com/view3/1494057/trollface-o.gif

Fail. WWH < Low-Herald

Zack Fair
Fail. WWH < Low-Herald

http://static.tumblr.com/2dhsblu/hgplnlwxh/dean_cry_gif_by_agigi111.gif

Mindset
Maybe if they were mind-linked, otherwise I'm not seeing it. Also, the externality of the powers is irrelevant; Mandarin's TP comes from an external source, and it's still pretty powerful. Besides, how could the team deal with a skyfather's speed and time-manip? If they are all attacking at once it doesn't matter if they're mindlinked or not, even though that is an option for them. Mandarin has on panel tp defense from his external power source, I'd imagine, does Gog? Can Gog timestop? They won't need to deal with his speed, they don't have to be directly in the fight.

carver9
Originally posted by Zack Fair
WWH

Good post. You are learning.

zopzop
Except their powers aren't external, and I'd say these telepaths working together could take down a skyfather.

Hmm, didn't Thanos and Moondragon almost mind-r@pe Galactus once? Lots of people on these boards seem to place him above skyfather so if they almost took him down.......

Mindset
Originally posted by zopzop
Hmm, didn't Thanos and Moondragon almost mind-r@pe Galactus once? Lots of people on these boards seem to place him above skyfather so if they almost took him down....... Well, Galactus allowed Thanos to enter his mind, then Thanos tried to mindrape him, but Galactus made him his ***** like always, or something like that.

Simbon
Thanos also better TP feats than anyone on that list.

Mindset
He does?

Not that it matters, because them together >>> him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.