Green Lantern vs Hancock [movie battle]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
the Green lantern Hal from the recent movie with passing knowledge of how to use his ring fighting Hancock over the Golden Gate Bridge.

round 1: no speedblitz, no bfr.

round 2: anything goes.

http://cdn.teenhollywood.com/albums/green-lantern-movie-posters/green-lantern-movie-poster-337x500.jpg
---VS---
http://www.beyondhollywood.com/uploads/2008/06/hancock-movie-image.jpg

fight above/on/around/near
http://www.visitingdc.com/images/golden-gate-bridge-picture-2.jpg

who wins? why? smokin'

Sin I AM
havent seen the new gl....but from the reviews im going with big willie smile

iceman24567
Hal was getting creative with the environment and his constructs if he can hurt Hancock he should win unless he gets blitzed...

Lord Feron
Toss up in the 1st match (would put my money on hancock)

2nd match hancock blitz the crap outta him.

Scarlet315
Handjob, i mean Hancock takes this and if that hot chick Theron decides to travel out of the U.S. during this battle then GL don't stand a chance.

vansonbee
Hancock wins no matter what, Al Sharpton has his back.

DickBlazer
Hancock was pretty much invincible. Only weakness was a woman. Just like all men. He takes it easily

WhiteWitchKing
Hancock tossed a whale like it was nothing. Hal was stuggling with an out of control helicoptor that Hancock would have stopped by just being in it's path while sipping his booze.

Hacock stomps Hal.

Harbinger
Hancock in both. He crushes Hal in the second scenario.

ColossusGrundy
Beginning of the movie Hal would get owned.

By the end of the movie Hal was getting the idea of OVERCOMING his fear instead of blocking it out and his will got stronger.

End of movie Hal wins #1, possibly #2.

psycho gundam
other than the flamethrower, movie gl doesn't have that much left that can really hope to put hancock down without bfr.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Beginning of the movie Hal would get owned.

By the end of the movie Hal was getting the idea of OVERCOMING his fear instead of blocking it out and his will got stronger.

End of movie Hal wins #1, possibly #2.

Hancock would beat him to death and show him pain which he's never experienced. Having no fear is going to stop hancock from shoving Hal's head up his own butt.

Prep-Man
Ryan opens a portal to the sun. Game over.

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Hancock would beat him to death and show him pain which he's never experienced. Having no fear is going to stop hancock from shoving Hal's head up his own butt.

Overcoming fear makes a Lantern stronger, makes his constructs more effective.

It changes the battle.

carver9
Hancock destroys him.

Silent Master
Well, Hancock is stronger and more durable, GL on the other hand can fly far faster and basically has a danger sense, but I'm unsure if he can hurt Hancock.

So it would either end in a stalemate or GL pulls the sun trick on him.

BruceSkywalker
Hal's constructs s^cked , Hancock destroys him

carver9
Lol @ Lantern being faster. Hahahahaha.

Silent Master
GL flew to the sun in couple of minutes...that is far faster than Hancock was ever shown to fly.

Zack Fair
Hal Jordan's constructs were creative and it looked like he had the environment in mind when he used them. I think he has lots of potential in the next movies, too bad we probably won't see them.

Having said that Hancock is just too durable and too strong for Hal.

JakeTheBank
Hancock.

Prep-Man
What were some of Hancock's best durability feats?

Silent Master
Stopping the train.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.