My hot boss.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
So, I recently got a new job, and I'll cut to the chase - my boss is very attractive and I'd like to spend some recreational time with her. Would it be beneficial to add her on facebook or would that destroy my chances of spending time with her outside work? I've had experiences in which facebook can kind of, ironically, end a relationship in real life, so I'm curious as to what you guys would think.

Also, I'm drunk. So forgive any grammar/spelling errors. And potentially forgive me for this topic in general, lol.

DISCUSS.

~Bun Bun~
Reminds me of a Henti ep I saw drool

Sorry also drunk big grin

mikeydude
**** her.

~Bun Bun~
Originally posted by mikeydude
**** her.

And record it yes

mikeydude
**** her. Originally posted by ~Bun Bun~
And record it yes

steverules_2
And put it on youtube

~Bun Bun~
And record it yes Originally posted by steverules_2
And put it on youtube

****ing WIN!

mikeydude
And record it yes Originally posted by steverules_2
And put it on youtube

~Bun Bun~
We have good idea's. USE THEM eek!

dadudemon
I don't care what the people say: this isn't a sitcom, this isn't a movie. You CAN date your boss.

As long as it's not against company policy.

Only idiots and immature people can't date their bosses without causing problems. People watch too many movies.

King of Blades
Before any exchange of advice I demand........

a shrub----wait not....

shifty wait for it

a picture droolio

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
I don't care what the people say: this isn't a sitcom, this isn't a movie. You CAN date your boss.

Only idiots and immature people can't date their bosses without causing problems. People watch too many movies. Bullshit. No good can come of it.

StephenJondrew
Sure you CAN date your boss if its not against company policy, but can't say its a good decision. Even dating a coworker can end up messy, imagine if it was someone who controls your life 8 hours a day..,...... big grin

Bardock42

Only idiots and immature people can't date their bosses without causing problems. People watch too many movies.

This sounds like you are arguing against something that no one said.

Until RJ did a couple posts later.

Psychic?

Dave_97
here is what you do, right, okay.

you cum in her mouth, then make out with her before she can swallow.
its super ****ing hot.
and chicks dig that.

its not gross at all.
seriously.

RE: Blaxican
I'm kind of in the same boat; I want to get happy with my boss's receptionist. Buuuut all three of them of them are women so I think it's a bad idea.

As for you, I wouldn't do it unless its a job you already don't intend on doing for very long, like a temp job or something and not a career.

But, you'll sober up and figure that out anyway.

SlightlyFlaccid
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Buuuut all three of them of them are women

mmm

Are you sure?

Yah, cause they're all hot. Hottest bosses I've ever had, son.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bardock42
This sounds like you are arguing against something that no one said.

Until RJ did a couple posts later.

Psychic?

It IS stuff "someone" said. All the time, I hear people say, "oooohhhh man...don't get mixed up with a coworker or boss because it ALWAYS ends badly."

No it doesn't. It all ends shitty whether or not they are you boss/coworker because they are too immature to end relationships properly, to begin with. It only gets 'weird' because they let it get weird.

Then they say, "yeaaaahhhh...but...at least with the other relationships, you don't have to see them when shit goes sour." That just sounds like more relationship immaturity.

Some people are crazy and guys call that "crazy bitches." I understand that both genders are like that and that's your fault for not picking up the signs that they are crazy. Boss or no boss...do what you want outside of work. Stay professional at work. And set up relationship boundaries.

SlightlyFlaccid
Yah, cause they're all hot. Hottest bosses I've ever had, son.

Well, how do they treat you.... dad?

no expression

The idea that you shouldn't get intimate with your co-workers on the basis that it might go to shit sounds like good practical thinking to me.

Originally posted by SlightlyFlaccid
Well, how do they treat you.... dad?

no expression

Very well, Kal-El. They're really cool people. But, I dunno how the two bosses would feel about me banging their secretary, being the slovenly black security guard and all. /marlon brando voice

SlightlyFlaccid
Your dilemma sounds like the plot of an episode of Desperate Housewives.

Tell your boss that you simply had a... er... perimeter to secure. 313

Blax
The idea that you shouldn't get intimate with your co-workers on the basis that it might go to shit sounds like good practical thinking to me.

I believe, more accurately, it is rebutting the idea of engaging in a personal, committed relationship with a co-worker. Casual sex, on the other hand, is acceptable. 313

Women can't tell the difference between sex and relationships. Poor dears.

SlightlyFlaccid
Blax

That's why they have manly men to guide them in this regard, moron. sneer

Rogue Jedi
Women can't tell the difference between sex and relationships. Poor dears. Whoa, deja vu.

dadudemon

lol. This is true even IF you tell them that you are dating other people and you're both "free agents."

Just get a couple of beers and RJ will tell ya all about it.

Thoren
While I don't see anything wrong in dating a co-worker, I would never date my boss, because most likely, you'll do something to **** it up.

Then you're fired, and can't get a good refrence.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Bardock42
This sounds like you are arguing against something that no one said. And he wonders why I don't take him seriously.

The his whole speculation thing I said in an earlier post in another thread is still valid as he's speculating here as well.

I have many reasons to not take him seriously. smart

dadudemon
Originally posted by lord xyz
And he wonders why I don't take him seriously.

It IS stuff "someone" said. All the time, I hear people say, "oooohhhh man...don't get mixed up with a coworker or boss because it ALWAYS ends badly."

King of Blades
Look, ideally adults should be mature to keep it professional. But emotions are a very tricky thing to tie down in one particular form. You'll eventually have it trickle through into your job in one way shape or form or another.

Ideally it'd be nice. But relationships in the work place work better on paper than in reality. I don't even claim it's impossible. But you're probably overworked as it is with your job to straddle (pun intended) another job/responsibility in it. It's generally a rule of thumb to simply take the path of least resistance.

dadudemon
Originally posted by King of Blades
Look, ideally adults should be mature to keep it professional. But emotions are a very tricky thing to tie down in one particular form. You'll eventually have it trickle through into your job in one way shape or form or another.

Ideally it'd be nice. But relationships in the work place work better on paper than in reality. I don't even claim it's impossible. But you're probably overworked as it is with your job to straddle (pun intended) another job/responsibility in it. It's generally a rule of thumb to simply take the path of least resistance.

I've had lots of relationships from the work place. In fact, from 16-21, that was pretty much exclusively where my relationships came from.

Those were always the easiest to handle. I only had one bad one but it was quickly resolved by the fact that she was one crazy birch and was fired from work for not doing her job. It was my first lesson in life on how to pick up on "crazy birch" signals. I'm told by the ladies that some of them develop the "crazy ***hole" radar and know how to avoid them. It's learned. I'm not saying I'm better...I just don't let play mix with work too often. I believe that has more to do with your upbringing and "lessons learned" than it does "natural ability."

Rogue Jedi
Dating a co-worker is one thing. Dating your boss? Too many bad things can happen.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Dating a co-worker is one thing. Dating your boss? Too many bad things can happen.

I've never had an unmarried, hot, boss before. Only two were semi-decent in looks and they were both married. Most companies prevent this type of interaction, anyway. If it didn't, there's literally no reason why you shouldn't AS LONG AS YOU BOTH ARE MATURE ENOUGH to handle it.

If there is a policy...

Solution? Transfer to a different department if you want to have a relationship that badly.

Rogue Jedi
I've never had an unmarried, hot, boss before. Only two were semi-decent in looks and they were both married. Most companies prevent this type of interaction, anyway. If it didn't, there's literally no reason why you shouldn't AS LONG AS YOU BOTH ARE MATURE ENOUGH to handle it.

If there is a policy...

Solution? Transfer to a different department if you want to have a relationship that badly. You're so innocent. I love that about you.

dadudemon

Rogue Jedi

lord xyz
You must hang out with real douches.

Doesn't surprise me.

dadudemon

Doesn't surprise me.

Considering multiple people in this thread said that same thing as those "someone's", that's insulting more to the posters that can read your trolling than the people who couldn't care less about your opinion.

Rogue Jedi

Doesn't surprise me. Calm down.

you get thorns

Doesn't surprise me.

That would be me.

No one but a total douche will put up with me.

As far as dating a boss goes, I advise against it unless you are sure both of you could handle it not working out and still dealing with the job relationship. I have worked with females that had problems with rejection from the word go. It would only be worse if we had carried on for a while and then stopped.

Bardock42
To clarify, my joke was not that dadudemon argued against nothing, but that he argued about it before it was said in this thread. I know it is a common stance, but disregarded it for comedic effect.

dadudemon
Originally posted by you get thorns
That would be me.

No one but a total douche will put up with me.

Nah. You're good people.

Originally posted by you get thorns
As far as dating a boss goes, I advise against it unless you are sure both of you could handle it not working out and still dealing with the job relationship. I have worked with females that had problems with rejection from the word go. It would only be worse if we had carried on for a while and then stopped.

Sound advice.

lord xyz
Originally posted by derp
Considering multiple people in this thread said that same thing as those "someone's", that's insulting more to the posters that can read your trolling than the people who couldn't care less about your opinion. http://absolutelytrue.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/give-a-****-o-meter.gif
http://pichars.org/store/2675_original_jQGqj.

Holy shit dude, can you please get off DDM's dick, at least in public? Yes, you guys' little lovers' quarrel is cute and all, but damn.

mikeydude
Im putting in bets that this thread gets closed.
I got 20 on closed.

Bardock42
Well, since you can considerably increase the odds by reporting it, I think I'll pass.

mikeydude
I never report anything. No point. Especially. When I did. Nothing happens. So I let the butthurt gang figure they're own problems out.

Bardock42
I never report anything. No point. Especially. When I did. Nothing happens. So I let the butthurt gang figure they're own problems out.

Maybe cause you are a liar and a troll, and report things that shouldn't be reported!!!

mikeydude
.....hahahaha.
You seem angry.....

U mad?

Nahh. Look ever sense I got bent over and threatened with the banhammer. I stopped caring about this pathetically ran forum. Ya dig?

Rogue Jedi
I let the butthurt gang figure they're own problems out. That's what I'm doing now yes OTF pic thread FTW.

mikeydude
Exactly.

dadudemon
Originally posted by lord xyz, not derp, but lord xyz
http://absolutelytrue.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/give-a-****-o-meter.gif
http://pichars.org/store/2675_original_jQGqj.

K.

mikeydude
I do love the spiderman memes.

jaden101
Am I the only person thinking "Lets see a picture of this woman then".

Preferably with her **** out.

mikeydude
That maybe true. But not completely.
I'm thinking more of bigtitsboss.jpg

dadudemon
Originally posted by jaden101
Am I the only person thinking "Lets see a picture of this woman then".

Preferably with her **** out.

True, true.

If the genders were reversed and a lady was going on about some dudes awesome abs...I'm sure they'd expect the same.

mikeydude
Mhmm.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.