Team takes on the Zion Dock Challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

McNasty996
The following team takes the place of APUs and turrets in defending the dock of Zion when the machines break in and attack. The team must survive and hold out for 30 minutes until the Hammer comes into the dock and triggers the EMP.
Can they hold out or do they fall to the never ending hord of Sentinel's.

The team consist of:
Iron Man
War Machine
Thor
Iron Monger
Magneto(Combined feats)
Wikus (w biosuit)
Colnel Miles Quaritch(w mech suit)
Hal Jordan(Green Lantern Movie)
Harry Potter
Dumbledoor
Darth Sidius
Yoda

The team begins in the opening field of the dock
What happens?

Rogue Jedi
Team rapes.

Psychotron
Yeah, they don't need the EMP, they can rape the whole machine army.

Impediment
Overkill, much?

Magneto solos. Even if he didn't, the Jedi and wizards would.

0mega Spawn
no expression tha fukk?

McNasty996
I'm not seeing how this is rape by any standards seeing hoe there were probably high thousands of sentinel's that were spamming targets and simply overloading capability as well as making decisions based on tactical organization. Could this the members of this team take on 5-10 by their self, yes. But to take on what amounts to one thousand sentieniel's per one of them all of whom which were not idiots themselves, I don't see them stomping this by any chance. At least give me a real reason why people believe that the team rapes this challenge hard beyond "it's ****in magneto"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBc9VUYWfHI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MtlllCQ0AU&NR=1

This is the scene that I was refering to

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
Overkill, much?

Magneto solos. Even if he didn't, the Jedi and wizards would. Indeed. Hell, Dumbledore could solo.

McNasty996
Originally posted by Impediment
Overkill, much?

Magneto solos. Even if he didn't, the Jedi and wizards would.

How?

BruceSkywalker
team, quite easily

Lestov16
Hal Jordan(Green Lantern Movie) I think could possibly solo, based on Imp's analysis of him. Possibly Mags also (I haven't seen XM:FC , so I can't give a definitive answer)

The combined efforts of everyone else would definitely pull out a win

the ninjak
Originally posted by McNasty996

Iron Man. Ion Cannon straight ahead then flies like crazy.
War Machine. I think he's screwed. He would have to keep flying and shoot missiles.
Thor. Flies in and ground stomps the machines.
Iron Monger. Doesn't supply much.
Magneto(Combined feats). You got to be kidding.
Wikus (w biosuit). Gets minced.
Colnel Miles Quaritch(w mech suit). Dead.
Hal Jordan(Green Lantern Movie). Shields and wacky light constructs ftw.
Harry Potter. Teleport and invisibility cloak. Then whatever they do.
Dumbledoor. Teleport then Fire Inferno. And whatever they do.
Darth Sidius. He aint blocking chaingun fire. And that electricity can only work on one at a time.
Yoda. Uses cover watches the fight while using the Force to bring metal cannisters as protection.

Zack Fair
Magneto goes apeshit on the machines.

marwash22
Iron man, solos via technopathy.
Magneto, solos via... well, that should be obvious.

rape thread.

i do like the idea of the thread tho.

0mega Spawn
hell magneto could close up the machines entrances erm

the ninjak
Originally posted by marwash22
Iron man, solos via technopathy.

Movie version.

McNasty996
The problem I view with alot of these post is that there are literally thousands of sentinels continuously pouring out of both entrances. While magneto may be able to hold one up he still has to deal with the others as well as the pressure being built up behind said wall, his power while very great is not infinite. This has been displayed before that exhaustion or the inability to comprehend what he is moving can force him to stop. Can he stop 10 sentinels sure, 15 why not, but there will be literally hundreds of sentinel's that he would have to deal with one his own that will force him to make strategic forces. Thor for all his might would be overwhelmed and eventually cut up by the lasers or bombed by the sentinel's that each one has, if he plays as usual; he will be forced to make hit and run attacks to survive. While the force and magic are very powerful we see that they do have limits. Remember this match is not only to survive but also protect Zion. Force users will have to stick in groups to prevent being spammed and gunned down while magic users will have better defensive techniques I see no offense that they could mount and would be forced into defensive positions. The reason that this match is difficult is not a power issue but of numbers, and in order to survive they will have to come together to work out a plan.

marwash22
ummmmm. no. just no.

Magneto solos.

the doors are metal, a great deal of his overall surrounding is metal and the things trying to attack him are metal. the sentinels wouldn't even be able to get into Zion.Originally posted by the ninjak
Movie version. i could have sworn Jarvis hacked the War Machine armor... i could be mistaken, haven't watched IM2 since last year.

the ninjak
I got it the wrong way around SORRY! I thought the team were attacking Zion's defences.

Iron Man. Dead. But can Ion Cannon a bunch of em and slice some with Laser Swords.
War Machine. I think he's screwed. He would have to keep flying and shoot missiles.
Thor. Can send and Electricity pulse like what he used on Lokithrough the hole continuously.
Iron Monger. Provides nothing.
Magneto(Combined feats). You got to be kidding. He does the best work clinging the Drones together in a big ball and sealing the hole.
Wikus (w biosuit). Provides nothing.
Colnel Miles Quaritch(w mech suit). Provides nothing.
Hal Jordan(Green Lantern Movie). Shields and wacky light constructs ftw. Seals the hole. With Mags.
Harry Potter. Teleport and invisibility cloak. Then whatever they do.
Dumbledoor. Teleport then Fire Inferno. And whatever they do.
Darth Sidius. Hides with Yoda.
Yoda. Uses cover watches the fight while using the Force to bring metal cannisters as protection.

Ironman and Thor's blasts to stop the first swarm vomiting out.
Mags and GL seal the hole and hold.
Once EMP hits Thor,GL and Mags leave and destroy the machines in their hometurf.

Darth Martin
Magneto is really powerful. He essentially could solo.

I have yet to see Green Lantern? How good is Hal's imagination, constructs, shields, etc.?

the ninjak
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Magneto is really powerful. He essentially could solo.

I have yet to see Green Lantern? How good is Hal's imagination, constructs, shields, etc.?

He takes the heat of the Sun quite well. You can see that in the trailer.
His constructs are silver age silly. But will get the job done.

ares834
HP7 part 2 Spoilers
The half-appartaing doesn't make wizard intangible. As seen at the end of HP7, they still can crash into things and break stuff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.