Count Dooku & Darth Maul vs Darth Sidious (ROTS) & General Grevious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bayhunter12
Which team wins?

Harbinger
Maul can take the General, but Dooku is not > Palpatine. Maul is also a non-factor when compared to both the Count and Sidious given both of their powers with the force. If team one can stay close to Palpatine (and not allow him to use Force Lightning to keep Maul at bay), then I think Maul can be enough of a factor in sabers for them to take wins.

I don't see that happening for a majority, though.

bayhunter12
I would have to agree. I believe team 2 would win the majority here but it would be a tough fight. The question would be whether or not maul could defeat grevious before Sidious defeats dooku.

SlightlyFlaccid
We have reason to believe that the good Count would likely best Darth Sidious and fairly quickly at that.*

Don't ask me what the reason is, though; it hasn't been properly articulated.

Mizukage Yoda
Sidious and Grievous. The only offensive power Maul has shown, Grievous has been shown fully capable of dodging. Dooku is essentially a nerfed Sidious.
Greivous will lose to Maul, but it would take much longer than Lord Sidious dealing with his apprentice.

Naga Sado
Originally posted by Harbinger
Maul can take the General, but Dooku is not > Palpatine. Maul is also a non-factor when compared to both the Count and Sidious given both of their powers with the force. If team one can stay close to Palpatine (and not allow him to use Force Lightning to keep Maul at bay), then I think Maul can be enough of a factor in sabers for them to take wins.

I don't see that happening for a majority, though. ummm,exuse me?you couldnt have just said "maul can take out the general"........whats that you say?he can?do I hear a fanboy?

Naga Sado
im gonna make maul a nice gauntlet to show his "skill"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.