War of the Telekinetics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RyanAutumns
In a all out free for all deathmatch, which psychic would be the last one standing?

Freddy Krueger (Freddy Series)
Caleb Danvers(The Covenant)
Carrie(Carrie)
Nick Gant(Push)
John Murdoch(Dark City)
Alice(Resident Evil:Afterlife)
Yoda (Star Wars)
Darth Sidius (Star Wars)
Obi Wan Kenobi (Star Wars)
Darth Vader (Star Wars)
Count Dooku (Stars Wars)
Jean Grey (X-Men movies)
Magneto (X-Men movies)
Invisible Woman (Fantastic Four 1 & 2)
Lestat (Queen of the Damned)
Akasha (Queen of the Damned)

Lestov16
1) We do not do inter-medium threads (yet hopefully)
2) How the f*ck do you misspell Freddy Krueger?

And Castiel would win here since he's God

McNasty996
Where does the fight take place?
Are they limited to movement abilities or do they have all of their powers?
These two questions have a tremendous impact and pretty much decide the winner.

RE: Blaxican
I see Wolverine taking it, with Sideswipe as a close second due to his H2H skills.

Lestov16
Better have edited that typo, bee-yotch. You're still never going to live down the fact that you originally called him Freddy Cougar laughing out loud

Out of the new roster, I'd say Jean Grey because she has telekinetically manipulated the largest amount of mass (on-screen). Murdock also, possibly

marwash22
if this is Jean, as Phoenix it's not even close.

also, some of these peeps aren't even telekinetic's.

dadudemon
Magneto wins cause he did the largest amount of mass out of everyone by such a huge margin it's not even funny.

However...he has something like "metallokinetics" or , so he doesn't really count.

McNasty996
I'm still waiting on a location. But if it takes place in a featureless environment then Jean Grey wins.

Rogue Jedi
Akasha.

K-Dog
It originally said Freddy Cougar? Lol roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jean Grey wins if she be da Phoenix.
Magneto wins if there some some metal around.

"Cougar" might win if they all fall asleep or something.

Lestov16
Originally posted by K-Dog

"Cougar" might win if they all fall asleep or something.

He's not even a telekinetic. Neither is he:

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/11000000/Cougar-the-losers-11094423-533-800.jpg

jaden101
Lawnmower man comes in and rapes them all.

marwash22
Then Tetsuo enters and telekinetically shoves Lawnmower Man's head up his own ass.

Lestov16
Oh yes, how could I forget about Tetsuo Shima? He definitely would take this

the ninjak
Most incomprehensible OP ever.

RyanAutumns
Originally posted by the ninjak
Most incomprehensible OP ever.
HORAY! lol so I forgot people, it was late when I made this, hence the misspelling of Fredys last name... and Freddy is Telekinetic in the Dream World... which is where this fight takes place... and just because its in the dream world Im sure the other charcters can still hold their own.

Psychotron
Originally posted by RyanAutumns
HORAY! lol so I forgot people, it was late when I made this, hence the misspelling of Fredys last name... and Freddy is Telekinetic in the Dream World... which is where this fight takes place... and just because its in the dream world Im sure the other charcters can still hold their own.

Freddy rapes.

the ninjak
Originally posted by RyanAutumns

So it's now a Telekinetic fight in the Dreamworld and Freddy is the Dream Master?

The only person in that list who stand a chance is Phoenix/Jean due to that particular Phoenix being a construct of her psyche and not some rampaging primal god.

0mega Spawn
Freddy Krueger and magneto are telekinetic?

what can freddy do to people who are wide awake? oh yeah nothing.

what can people who are wide awake do to freddy? nothing

so freddy wins they cant see him awake & they shouldn't beat him in their dream with PIS off anyway

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.