Sell me on character/comic X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
basically i came up with idea for people to explain why character, or comic X is cool/interesting/fun to read/etc. there are characters/comics some people like that some people couldn't give a crap about or are simply unaware of, this is the place to showcase them.

vansonbee
I find DC and Marvel comic interesting as a whole and their interactions with each other.

Q99
Fred Perry's Gold Digger- ever wanted a long-running story with continuity and cool events, but no chance of editorial killing it off for a big event or ending prematurely? This is your book. Adventure archeology, martial arts, magic, superheroes, all in one world, one story.

Witchblade- Starting about when Ron Marz began writing Witchblade, this book (and related crossovers), has been excellent, and it possesses some of the most insanely good art in comics from Stjepan Sejic (like, this insane. So very pretty).

-K-M-
Batman....hes the ***DAMN BATMAN!!!

SamZED
Empowered. A hot suerhero chick who loses all her powers every time someone rips apart her costume. Need I say that it happens all the time so the halfnaked heroine always ends up in kinky bondage situations. Sold?

Dum Dum Dugan
hahaha, thats what it about? I honestly just look at the pictures, I never even ponder actually reading the issues I DL.

inimalist
Girls by the Luna Brothers

Hot, naked, women, that are really alien zombies, take over a small town. They lay eggs after mating with the men, and rip the women to shreds, feeding their bodies to a giant sperm monster.

What more could you possibly ask for?

SamZED
Originally posted by inimalist
Girls by the Luna Brothers

Hot, naked, women It would've worked much better if you just stopped right there.

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
hahaha, thats what it about? I honestly just look at the pictures, I never even ponder actually reading the issues I DL. LOL Same here.

Q99
Originally posted by SamZED
Empowered. A hot suerhero chick who loses all her powers every time someone rips apart her costume. Need I say that it happens all the time so the halfnaked heroine always ends up in kinky bondage situations. Sold?

Let me add to that- besides from the fanservice, Emp manages to be a really heroic character, and her supporting cast of Thugboy and Ninjette are great too. It handles romantic relationships (between Thug and Emp) better than most comics by a lot. Not to mention the Goddamn Maid Man and the Caged Demonwolf!

So if the sexy art isn't your cup of tea (and, btw, the guys- most specifically Thugboy- are hot too ^^), it's still a comic well worth reading because it's funny, fun, and awesome.

You can get fanservice anywhere, but there's only one comic like Empowered.

inimalist
Originally posted by SamZED
It would've worked much better if you just stopped right there.

lol, come on, this is the internet, you almost have to work hard not to have naked women splashed across your desktop

but naked zombie women and sperm monsters?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.