Thor vs Raven/Starfire/Superboy/Supergirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Can Thor take them?

vansonbee
Yes

ColossusGrundy
Absolutely not.

Thor would be getting smacked a lot by SupesBoy and SupesGirl while Raven does her thing.

Starfire would be a good distraction for him, a fireball to the face now and then would keep him off track.

He'd need PIS to take them out unless he could separate them.

Uriel005
I think Thor could definitely take them on but as ^ said biggest threat here is raven. Depends on if her demon magic works on him. big grin

Konton
Well, team for the high majority.

Thor would be able to take the three tanks most of the time, but Raven tips the scale largely in their favor.

SamZED
Raven can potentially solo. Unfortunatel her true potential is rarely displayed.

Batman-Prime
Team 9-10/10

Zack Fair
http://images.wikia.com/marvelanimated/images/c/ce/Thor_Dead_HV.jpg

Philosophía
Lawlz. Supergirl/Superboy beat the shit out of him.

Konton
Yeah, while I can't say the same thing for Superboy and Starfire, Supergirl is really really fast and has done crazy things with her speed. Thor hasn't really demonstrated that. Starfire is also a low end 100 tonner (at least from what I've seen) with martial arts training that rivals (possibly even surpassing) his own.

So if Thor gets all exotic then of course the tanks get blasted to death and kept away but then it's him vs Raven and if she's serious I can't see him taking a majority. If Thor just fights h2h then he doesn't even get that far.

Zack Fair
...So like how is Raven so powerful?

The Dark Cloud
Supergirl alone is enough to keep him busy, Add the other 3 and.....

SamZED
Originally posted by Zack Fair
...So like how is Raven so powerful? Kinda like Zatanna, a walking plot device but even worse. CIS on she might have trouble with Spider-man but CIS off might end up destroying a planet.

Prep-Man
Superboy/girl can do it themselves.

etobicoker
Thor would do his best but he's going down.

team wins. thor would have to get pretty extoci to pull even 1 or 2 out of ten.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.