Hulk and Rulk vs Hal Jordan and Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ColossusGrundy
Debatable whether or not Hulk and Rulk could even work together, but how would they fare against one of DC's best duos?

Two scenarios

1) no holds barred (meaning BFR is on and any environmental objects such as cities, oceans, the sun, etc. are usable)

2) No BFR in a war-world type setting, 200 x 200 arena with a flat floor and no objects

I would personally think in scenario one Hal Jordan gives team 2 the clear advantage, but in 2 it could change.

Uriel005
1) Hulk and Rulk will never touch the flash... Flash solos and decks them both with IMP.
2) Flash will just deck them faster.

Kasper Gutman
1) Hal Jordan for the solo win. He easy chucks them into space or into an ocean.

2) Hulk and Rulk win. It's just too small an area. The Hulks will get through the green lantern constucts and it's a ko of Hal at that point. Flash vs the Hulks is a long fight and I can see Flash evading the waves of sound from the sonic claps but it only takes one screw up. How can Flash put down Hulk or Rulk in a tiny space even if he connects with a 100 000 punches?

Kasper Gutman
Wasn't the imp used just once? And if used in a small space wouldn't that destroy Flash too?

Uriel005
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
Wasn't the imp used just once? And if used in a small space wouldn't that destroy Flash too? no.... Also Speedforce protects flash from negative effects of his movements this includes IMP. On forum Flash fights to the best of his abilities this means that he will speedforce barrier break. He is then moving faster than the universes limitation on velocity. AoE attacks are dodged by stepping around them in time or hopping into speedforce dimension to dodge or just stealing the hulks/rulk's kinetic energy rendering their blows useless. Or you know he could just spam IMP's as the way they are explained is just Flash going near lightspeed and delivering a hit. Why this doesn't work for everyone else who can FTL is a mystery but there it is. Also Barry's normal perception is in attoseconds but a Flash's speed is for all intents and purposes infinite when they speedforce barrier break which is faster than insta teleport so he can toss a ridiculous number of punches even if you broke a second into a google and had him punch for only a single unit of that time.

Cogito
Hal or Flash solo both

carver9
The lanterns wins via bfring. Without it, they get crushed and Hulk could possibly solo.

cdtm
Flash solos. First scenario, he can just speed force dump both, and the second scenario he has plenty of options for a KO, like stealing ALL of their speed making them statues, or selectively lending/removing speed from vital organs or internals. (For example, the speed force has been used to speed up/slow down even brain impulses resulting in a KO)

If Flash was a killer, he could even simply snatch vital organs, like the brain or heart. But that's not really in character..

Naija boy
Originally posted by Uriel005
no.... Also Speedforce protects flash from negative effects of his movements this includes IMP. On forum Flash fights to the best of his abilities this means that he will speedforce barrier break. He is then moving faster than the universes limitation on velocity. AoE attacks are dodged by stepping around them in time or hopping into speedforce dimension to dodge or just stealing the hulks/rulk's kinetic energy rendering their blows useless. Or you know he could just spam IMP's as the way they are explained is just Flash going near lightspeed and delivering a hit. Why this doesn't work for everyone else who can FTL is a mystery but there it is. Also Barry's normal perception is in attoseconds but a Flash's speed is for all intents and purposes infinite when they speedforce barrier break which is faster than insta teleport so he can toss a ridiculous number of punches even if you broke a second into a google and had him punch for only a single unit of that time.

Flash and hal jordan win this match for sure, but this...this..this....is the biggest load of unhindered hogwash i have ever read on this forum. The sheer absurdity is staggering.

Show me any instance of flash speedforce barrier breaking (what?)thereby surpassing the universal limitation on velocity and thus moving at infinite speed (lool this is so daft im laughing as im typing it) in a battle EVER . Show me flash dodging an attack by "stepping around someone in time" (Giving him new powers now are we?)

Its one thing to bring this nonsense into threads that have CIS off, and even then it is patently absurd since it has no on panel precedent whatsoever, but in a regular forum battle where CIS is on, to bring in these type of fantastical figments of your imagination that you are calling arguments is a nothing short of criminal. no expression

iceman24567
Team two easily unless Rulk can absorb the speed force or some bs sad

Uriel005
Originally posted by Naija boy
Flash and hal jordan win this match for sure, but this...this..this....is the biggest load of unhindered hogwash i have ever read on this forum. The sheer absurdity is staggering.

Show me any instance of flash speedforce barrier breaking (what?)thereby surpassing the universal limitation on velocity and thus moving at infinite speed (lool this is so daft im laughing as im typing it) in a battle EVER . Show me flash dodging an attack by "stepping around someone in time" (Giving him new powers now are we?)

Its one thing to bring this nonsense into threads that have CIS off, and even then it is patently absurd since it has no on panel precedent whatsoever, but in a regular forum battle where CIS is on, to bring in these type of fantastical figments of your imagination that you are calling arguments is a nothing short of criminal. no expression he can run through time... He can also access a dimension only speedsters to this point can access. What stops him from doing so.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by carver9
The lanterns wins via bfring. Without it, they get crushed and Hulk could possibly solo.

Seriously Carv. They win even without bfr.

Naija boy
he can run through time... He can also access a dimension only speedsters to this point can access. What stops him from doing so.

He can run through time....yes. He however does not run back and forward in time during battles do dodge attacks nor does he step around attacks in time to dodge them . Even if this was theoretically possible, it is completely unfounded on panel and hence is a nonsensical tactic to bring up period...but especially in a thread with CIS on. That would be unbelievably out of character.

Furthermore, until you can show me an instance of flash breaking the speeforce barrier which clearly resulted in him"surpassing the universal limit on velocity and moving at infinite speed" in battle then that is more fantastical hogwash. Aside the fact that whatever that is, is completely and utterly out of character to say the least, the tactic "speed force barrier breaking" itself is just simply made up in your mind in the first place and has no form of on panel parallel which resulted in anything even remotely similar.

Hence your arguments are, to put it mildly, laughably horrendous. They have no basis in comics whatsoever.

SasuOna

Its one thing to bring this nonsense into threads that have CIS off, and even then it is patently absurd since it has no on panel precedent whatsoever, but in a regular forum battle where CIS is on, to bring in these type of fantastical figments of your imagination that you are calling arguments is a nothing short of criminal. no expression

as evidenced by this post the people that don't know anything about the Flash just can't help putting themselves out there.
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff164/WallyWestRespect/palight2.jpg

Flash doesn't move at infinite speeds hes always approaching infinity which means hes going to surpass anyone in speed because unlike them he has no cap.

Also for anyone who wants to assume either of the Hulk's will be able to do anything to the Flash while hes tapped into the speed force.
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff164/WallyWestRespect/flamongul16.jpg

Naija boy
Originally posted by SasuOna
as evidenced by this post the people that don't know anything about the Flash just can't help putting themselves out there.
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff164/WallyWestRespect/palight2.jpg

Flash doesn't move at infinite speeds hes always approaching infinity which means hes going to surpass anyone in speed.

Also for anyone who wants to assume either of the Hulk's will be able to do anything to the Flash while hes tapped into the speed force.

lol as evidenced by the above poster, people with comprehension impairments cant stop joining KMC. What was that scan supposed to show or prove seriously? Him breaking the universal limit on speed and velocity by speedforce barrier breaking in battle ? lmao. Ive read literally hundreds of flash comics and so i know how fast he is.

I however refuse to be sucked in to the fanboy fantasy of those who would attempt to concoct the most ridiculous of scenarios
without any on panel support....especially when CIS is on. GTFO with that garbage.

Harbinger
Can we please stop with the "Flash can spam IMPs" argument? Please?

Zack Fair
No.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Harbinger
Can we please stop with the "Flash can spam IMPs" argument? Please? No one has proven that he can't and I've posted the on panel explanation for the IMP and nothing there says anything about it not being spammable....Originally posted by Naija boy
lol as evidenced by the above poster, people with comprehension impairments cant stop joining KMC. What was that scan supposed to show or prove seriously? Him breaking the universal limit on speed and velocity by speedforce barrier breaking in battle ? lmao. Ive read literally hundreds of flash comics and so i know how fast he is.

I however refuse to be sucked in to the fanboy fantasy of those who would attempt to concoct the most ridiculous of scenarios
without any on panel support....especially when CIS is on. GTFO with that garbage. wrong the entire premise of direct speedforce tap is that Speedsters speed becomes essentially infinite while using it.

Harbinger
No one has proven that he can't and I've posted the on panel explanation for the IMP and nothing there says anything about it not being spammable.... wrong the entire premise of direct speedforce tap is that Speedsters speed becomes essentially infinite while using it. CIS being on means he won't.

JakeTheBank
KMC Flash solos the multiverse.

Uriel005
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
KMC Flash solos the multiverse. I wouldn't go that far...

cdtm
Can we please stop with the "Flash can spam IMPs" argument? Please?

Why would Wally lie?

It's not like we're talking about a hyperbolic statement like someone saying "The universe will tremble before my power!", it was a simple statement of fact about his capabilities.

He said he could during his fight with a White Martian, and the claimed the only reason he didn't is because one would be enough. And it was.

cdtm

Surfer owns him.

Harbinger
Originally posted by cdtm
Why would Wally lie?

It's not like we're talking about a hyperbolic statement like someone saying "The universe will tremble before my power!", it was a simple statement of fact about his capabilities.

He said he could during his fight with a White Martian, and the claimed the only reason he didn't is because one would be enough. And it was. It has nothing to do with whether or not Wally can do it. It has everything to do with whether or not Wally would given CIS. IMPs aren't a go to move for him; they aren't heat vision, or the Omega Beams, or Thor's lightning strikes. We're talking about a move that's been used once (IIRC). Given that, why is it that in every gotdamn Flash thread, we get the "he'd just IMP and winz yall!!!!" post?

Uriel005
It has nothing to do with whether or not Wally can do it. It has everything to do with whether or not Wally would given CIS. IMPs aren't a go to move for him; they aren't heat vision, or the Omega Beams, or Thor's lightning strikes. We're talking about a move that's been used once (IIRC). Given that, why is it that in every gotdamn Flash thread, we get the "he'd just IMP and winz yall!!!!" post? because it's one of his major offensive capabilities that lets him deal with high end bricks when it comes down to it. IIRC he's done it several times.

SasuOna
We're talking about a move that's been used once (IIRC). Given that, why is it that in every gotdamn Flash thread, we get the "he'd just IMP and winz yall!!!!" post?

And now we know why you shouldn't talk about the Flash anymore
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff102/Wally_Respect2/zumimp4.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/lunar_archivist/theflash148-infinitemasspunch001.jpg

Zack Fair
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/lunar_archivist/theflash148-infinitemasspunch001.jpg

thumb up

Nice. I read the Mongul one but not the last one.

Mindset
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff164/WallyWestRespect/flamongul16.jpg Yea, and those are the only times I recall him using it in his hundreds of appearances, so...

There may be one more, but the move is rare for him to use, there's no reason to try and disprove it, it's a fact.

cdtm
Originally posted by Mindset
Yea, and those are the only times I recall him using it in his hundreds of appearances, so...

There may be one more, but the move is rare for him to use, there's no reason to try and disprove it, it's a fact.

But how many times has he fought against bricks?

I'd wager many examples of IMP's are against bricks, and since he's fighting two bricks here it's likely he'll use at least one..

Although, I know of one example where he IMP's a non brick gimmick villain. And somehow, the villain ended up not being a red smear on his glove.. (Ok, and the Zoom example isn't a brick either, which kind of doesn't make sense because he has human level durability..)

cdtm
Say, this might work:

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff164/WallyWestRespect/adve.jpg

Spinning him around like a top is how Val Armorr took out PC Superboy.

Harbinger
Originally posted by Mindset
Yea, and those are the only times I recall him using it in his hundreds of appearances, so...

There may be one more, but the move is rare for him to use, there's no reason to try and disprove it, it's a fact. thumb up

DARTH POWER
Flash's should destroy the Hulk's really.

The image of him easily handling Mongul says it all.

But then again Full Powered Flash's should be more powerful than Superman.

Uriel005
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Flash's should destroy the Hulk's really.

The image of him easily handling Mongul says it all.

But then again Full Powered Flash's should be more powerful than Superman. I've said it before it's not really the Flash people are trying to beat. It's more trying to beat the power behind the flash/speedster aka speedforce.

Naija boy

Post scans of flash breaking the universal limits on velocity in battle......you cant because it is just nonsesnsical extrapolation from your fanboy mind.lulz Hulk has potentially infinite strength, that doesnt mean i argue that he simply sneezes and kills all his opponents with his infinite strength.

You have no form of on panel basis for any of the stuff you argue. You arent bringing Flash's stock up with all ur absurd unsupported claims, you are taking it right down. Of course i dont expect you to listen to reason...or post any form of evidence....those two concepts are completely alien to you.

So carry on with your absurd smear campaign
against the flash. Aside from a few other forum loons who have comprehension deficiencies no one even takes your garbage seriously anyway.

Naija boy

Bah..dont insult all the members of KMC by putting them on the same level of Uriel whatver his name is.
His flash soloes the multiverse cause he is faster than the multiversal limit of speed.lol

SasuOna
Flash always approaching infinity>set character speed

Uriel005
yeah... read flash rebirth...

Uriel005
Post scans of flash breaking the universal limits on velocity in battle......you cant because it is just nonsesnsical extrapolation from your fanboy mind.lulz Hulk has potentially infinite strength, that doesnt mean i argue that he simply sneezes and kills all his opponents with his infinite strength.

You have no form of on panel basis for any of the stuff you argue. You arent bringing Flash's stock up with all ur absurd unsupported claims, you are taking it right down. Of course i dont expect you to listen to reason...or post any form of evidence....those two concepts are completely alien to you.

So carry on with your absurd smear campaign
against the flash. Aside from a few other forum loons who have comprehension deficiencies no one even takes your garbage seriously anyway. Specifically Flash rebirth #3 page 17 and on. will post as soon as scanner stops screwing with me.

Naija boy
Specifically Flash rebirth #3 page 17 and on. will post as soon as scanner stops screwing with me.

Dont even bother. I have read flash rebirth and am looking at the very comic you are talking about right now and your nonsensical claims do not at all match up to whats in the comic

- Barry is attempting to run back into the speedforce,
-Superman attempts to stop him and he easily outpaces superman when he gets serious
- He runs so fast that time ruptures around him and he begins to to see flashes of his life,
- Then he succesfuly breaks into the speedforce itself where he sees the reverse flash and other speedsters that are trapped there.

Now the nowhere in that comic did he "break the unviversal limit on speed and velocity". That is still and always will remain the fermented hogwash of ur imagination. He entered the speedforce, as other speedsters have done before him. He even had trouble getting out of the speedforce until Wally came the next issue and "brought him home" thanks to his anchor who was Linda. Him "speedforce barrier breaking" does not at all have the implications u somehow think it does. Infact, as per Flash rebirth, such a strategy would be quite stupid since it could effectively eliminate him from the battle and could leave him trapped in the speedforce dimension.

Uriel005
Dont even bother. I have read flash rebirth and am looking at the very comic you are talking about right now and your nonsensical claims do not at all match up to whats in the comic

- Barry is attempting to run back into the speedforce,
-Superman attempts to stop him and he easily outpaces superman when he gets serious
- He runs so fast that time ruptures around him and he begins to to see flashes of his life,
- Then he succesfuly breaks into the speedforce itself where he sees the reverse flash and other speedsters that are trapped there.

Now the nowhere in that comic did he "break the unviversal limit on speed and velocity". That is still and always will remain the fermented hogwash of ur imagination. He entered the speedforce, as other speedsters have done before him. He even had trouble getting out of the speedforce until Wally came the next issue and "brought him home" thanks to his anchor who was Linda. Him "speedforce barrier breaking" does not at all have the implications u somehow think it does. Infact, as per Flash rebirth, such a strategy would be quite stupid since it could effectively eliminate him from the battle and could leave him trapped in the speedforce dimension. Still the fastest there is and there exists nothing that has been proven faster than him other than reverse flash which still gets his ass beaten. Speed force grows with every step barry takes and as such so does his power as it is the source of Flash's power. He can spam IMP with the way it is described and with Flash rebirth it seems to me like his entering speedforce is no longer a problem so he can use it to dodge attacks.... so hmmm.... lets think here. He is FASTEST there is. He can deliver ridiculously high end brick shattering punches, steal speed, dodge attacks via running around it in time/dimension that to date the only one not a speedster and has accessed it iirc is Gorflack.

So tell me... what exactly stops a CISless flash using his abilities to the fullest of his potential and prove it.

1. hal and flash of course

2. probably hal and flash still, but the hulks can give them a challenge, loebforce rulk would likely drain'em dry of their respective pwoer sources

Naija boy
Still the fastest there is and there exists nothing that has been proven faster than him other than reverse flash which still gets his ass beaten. Speed force grows with every step barry takes and as such so does his power as it is the source of Flash's power. He can spam IMP with the way it is described and with Flash rebirth it seems to me like his entering speedforce is no longer a problem so he can use it to dodge attacks.... so hmmm.... lets think here. He is FASTEST there is. He can deliver ridiculously high end brick shattering punches, steal speed, dodge attacks via running around it in time/dimension that to date the only one not a speedster and has accessed it iirc is Gorflack.

So tell me... what exactly stops a CISless flash using his abilities to the fullest of his potential and prove it.

The speedforce is the source of Flash's power but that doesnt mean he breaks the universal limit on velocity. Thats just your fanboy dream. Its nice to see that since the comic you urself referenced disproves your own foolish stance, you now resort to reiterating "he is the fastest there is" over and over again. lol its the equivalent of a Hulk fanboy saying Hulk is the strongest one there is and expecting it to hold weight. Speedforce being the source of Flash's p power only means that he has apotentially infinite power source to tap into. In the same way Hulk has potentially infinite strength. That doesnt mean you to bring your fanboy imaginations into forum battles when they are completely unsupported by anything on panel. Barry or any other Flash being "the fastest there is" is extremely debatable because despite their powersource, there have been instances on panel where they have encountered faster characters (Hunter Zolomon, Eobard Thawne etc). You cant just extrapolate from their power source and ignore what occurs in comics.

As per Flash rebirth, him entering the speedforce would be a very unwise idea since he would likely have trouble getting back out and it would constitute a self BFR. I havent commented on anything in regards to him IMPing or speedstealing so stop with the strawmanning.

Regardless, the core problem with all your foolishness in this thread beyond the fact that you are simply making alot of stuff up, is that this thread is NOT a CISless flash (much less your non-existent version of him) and so almost everything you are talking about is invalid...smh

DARTH POWER
Who cares if he can enter speed force or not.. Flash obviously solos with his IMP's and Hulk's having no way to even touch him.

Uriel005
The speedforce is the source of Flash's power but that doesnt mean he breaks the universal limit on velocity. Thats just your fanboy dream. Its nice to see that since the comic you urself referenced disproves your own foolish stance, you now resort to reiterating "he is the fastest there is" over and over again. lol its the equivalent of a Hulk fanboy saying Hulk is the strongest one there is and expecting it to hold weight. Speedforce being the source of Flash's p power only means that he has apotentially infinite power source to tap into. In the same way Hulk has potentially infinite strength. That doesnt mean you to bring your fanboy imaginations into forum battles when they are completely unsupported by anything on panel. Barry or any other Flash being "the fastest there is" is extremely debatable because despite their powersource, there have been instances on panel where they have encountered faster characters (Hunter Zolomon, Eobard Thawne etc). You cant just extrapolate from their power source and ignore what occurs in comics.

As per Flash rebirth, him entering the speedforce would be a very unwise idea since he would likely have trouble getting back out and it would constitute a self BFR. I havent commented on anything in regards to him IMPing or speedstealing so stop with the strawmanning.

Regardless, the core problem with all your foolishness in this thread beyond the fact that you are simply making alot of stuff up, is that this thread is NOT a CISless flash (much less your non-existent version of him) and so almost everything you are talking about is invalid...smh except for the fact that when he takes the kids gloves off he is consistently faster than just about anyone out there. Hulk's track record is nowhere close. Hulk going to the full extent of his abilities is far more common than flash using some of his exotic abilities and often times does not necessarily mean the hulk wins. When Flash does something asshat broken it's generally a win. so.... you're kinda comparing water to oil imo.

Lord Feron
1. T2

2. T1

Naija boy
except for the fact that when he takes the kids gloves off he is consistently faster than just about anyone out there. Hulk's track record is nowhere close. Hulk going to the full extent of his abilities is far more common than flash using some of his exotic abilities and often times does not necessarily mean the hulk wins. When Flash does something asshat broken it's generally a win. so.... you're kinda comparing water to oil imo.

When Wally takes the "kid gloves" off he has still been FAR exceeded in speed by Zoom. And im not saying that he cannot use his exotic abilities in a CISless situation, Im saying that it is fallacy to try to extrapolate things that are unsupported on panel and that is what u have been doing the whole thread. That is why the hulk example of infinte strength is relevant. Anything supported on panel i fully accept. Anything that isnt i fully reject. thats pretty much it

Uriel005
When Wally takes the "kid gloves" off he has still been FAR exceeded in speed by Zoom. And im not saying that he cannot use his exotic abilities in a CISless situation, Im saying that it is fallacy to try to extrapolate things that are unsupported on panel and that is what u have been doing the whole thread. That is why the hulk example of infinte strength is relevant. Anything supported on panel i fully accept. Anything that isnt i fully reject. thats pretty much it except that it's confirmed that the speedforce is essentially the be all end all if you want to measure speed in DC. Black Racer isn't faster also I don't know what you were seeing in Rebirth but from what I understood of it time spent running by Barry = Faster Flash's. He's already essentially untouchable at top speed to anyone other than Zoom. Time manips isn't really an issue when he just runs through time, Space manips really aren't a big deal as he just runs through speedforce to get back. I've said it before that if you take what is said on panel about the flashes power usually as he's doing it some really broken ass sh*t goes down if you think about what it actually means to have the capabilities that he has.

Using Rebirth and Crisis as my major points The Flash has shown himself to be Zoom's better as Zoom spent quite a while on prepping to build up negative speedforce to crush Barry who still manages to outpace him and kick the crap out of him for the time that they fought. Also Speedforce on it's own has been shown to be quite powerful such as when it negated the anti-life equation. Now I don't know about you but I think thats pretty damn impressive. Additionally in Rebirth Wally showed that the Speedforce is capable of at least some form of matter manipulation when he has it repair the costumes and supercharge the flashes.

Also I've said it before that I really don't agree with the Flash having the power that he does in comics when you add together the abilities that they have shown over the years. I honestly think that if a writer were to really put that all together they had better kill of the entire speedster line doing so because after that he just isn't a viable character to use.

Naija boy
except that it's confirmed that the speedforce is essentially the be all end all if you want to measure speed in DC. Black Racer isn't faster also I don't know what you were seeing in Rebirth but from what I understood of it time spent running by Barry = Faster Flash's. He's already essentially untouchable at top speed to anyone other than Zoom. Time manips isn't really an issue when he just runs through time, Space manips really aren't a big deal as he just runs through speedforce to get back. I've said it before that if you take what is said on panel about the flashes power usually as he's doing it some really broken ass sh*t goes down if you think about what it actually means to have the capabilities that he has.

Your understanding of rebirth or anything flash related isnt anything to write home about first of all. Secondly the speedforce being the all be end all of speed in DC doesnt mean we can begin to make things up without on panel verification. All you are doing is taking things to theoretical extremes based on the status of his power source but there are many characters with whom we could do so. i.e Surfer or anyone with powercosmic, Quasar, The runner etc

The issue isnt the speedforces lack of power, as i acknowledged it. its the fact that extrapolation and assumption cannot go in place of on panel evidence, and ur speed force barrier breaking strategy is not grounded in any form of on panel reality and thus...hogwash to put it mildly

celeyhyga17
Your understanding of rebirth or anything flash related isnt anything to write home about first of all. Secondly the speedforce being the all be end all of speed in DC doesnt mean we can begin to make things up without on panel verification. All you are doing is taking things to theoretical extremes based on the status of his power source but there are many characters with whom we could do so. i.e Surfer or anyone with powercosmic, Quasar, The runner etc

The issue isnt the speedforces lack of power, as i acknowledged it. its the fact that extrapolation and assumption cannot go in place of on panel evidence, and ur speed force barrier breaking strategy is not grounded in any form of on panel reality and thus...hogwash to put it mildly

I used to like Flash.. now not so much cause of these 2...
I thought i was the only one who couldnt take much more of comin out from this dude.. And gis partner..

SupremeMan
Either the Flash or Hal Jordan solos this in either scenario.

Bouboumaster
1- Team 2 crush Team 1. In fact, Hal Jordan solo with bfr
2- I'd say Team 1,

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by SupremeMan
Either the Flash or Hal Jordan solos this in either scenario.

I seriosuly doubt Hal Jordan could solo both Hulk's without BFR.. Not even sure he could take 1 Hulk without BFR tbh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.