Vera Black Vs Slade Wilson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins?

Q99
She can holographically mimic his movements... while actually being strong enough to hurt Superman.

Or just go wide angle on the blasters.

Spite, spite, spitity-spite.

Aries_04
Bitches don't beat Slade. Deathstroke takes a majority.

Q99
A majority at getting his butt kicked smile And by 'majority' I mean 'every time'.

black would stomp

Q99
One thing I want to clarify- part of her power is her arms are cybernetic and made entirely of machinery, so can become pretty much any weapon. One might get the idea that she thus has vulnerable less-cyborgy parts.

The rest of her body, however, have cybernetics laced through the rest of it (the core of the system is in her chest, and looking at her eyes you can tell they're artificial; square pupils), so *all* of her is incredibly super-tough, it's just only the arms that can shapeshift due to lacking any biological bits at all. So even if she doesn't block his sword, guns, rocketlauncher, or staff blasts with a forcefield, she can take a hit to the chin just fine with little to no damage.

Omega Vision
Vera destroys Slade.

As a Slade fan I have no problem admitting this.

She's arguably Low Herald.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.