The Dollar Collapse Will be the Single Largest Event in Human History

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
http://www.shtfplan.com/emergency-preparedness/the-dollar-collapse-will-be-the-single-largest-event-in-human-history_07072011

The dollar collapse will be the single largest event in human history. This will be the first event that will touch every single living person in the world. All human activity is controlled by money. Our wealth,our work,our food,our government,even our relationships are affected by money. No money in human history has had as much reach in both breadth and depth as the dollar. It is the de facto world currency. All other currency collapses will pale in comparison to this big one. All other currency crises have been regional and there were other currencies for people to grasp on to. This collapse will be global and it will bring down not only the dollar but all other fiat currencies,as they are fundamentally no different. The collapse of currencies will lead to the collapse of ALL paper assets. The repercussions to this will have incredible results worldwide.

hopefully it wont come to this. eek!

ADarksideJedi
Hoping not either but who knows.

The Dark Cloud
Oh well, shit happens

RE: Blaxican
America is so badass. Originally posted by The Dark Cloud
Oh well, shit happens That's the spirit.

The Dark Cloud
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
America is so badass. That's the spirit.

Are you just going to continue to troll every time I post something?

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
America is so badass. tomcatusaflagtomcat

2gunsosama

you know it cool

Originally posted by The Dark Cloud
Are you just going to continue to troll every time I post something? How was that trolling? I thought you were trying to be facetious.

Thoren
It's nice to know if we fall, everyone else will too.

ikr

Prep-Man
buh bye retirement.

lord xyz
It will happen after 2012 so Obama gets re-elected.

Lord Lucien
I would've considered the invention of the wheel or the harnessing of fire to be larger and more profound, but whatever.

Bicnarok

Omega Vision
A major solar flare that wipes out all electronics on Earth would be more crippling than the dollar collapse.

Darth Truculent
Our king taxes us and keeps the money for himself.

Lord Lucien
Damn you, King Obama!

King Kandy
Dang, I would have given it to world war II or maybe the discovery of the americas.

Mr Parker
we get what we deserve,the american people let it happen.

ares834
Originally posted by King Kandy
Dang, I would have given it to world war II or maybe the discovery of the americas.

Nah. It was the day the Reptilians settled on earth and started the Iluminati.

Harbinger
Originally posted by ares834
Nah. It was the day the Reptilians settled on earth and started the Iluminati. OH NO SO WHAT DAVID ICKE SAID WAS TRUE

ArtificialGlory
I wonder how many people masturbate to stuff like this? I am seriously beginning to wonder if all these doomsday/societal collapse scenarios are written by people who have some kind of extremely bizarre fetish(es). Like that guy who used to derail trains because it made him get off in his pants...

Quark_666
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
I wonder how many people masturbate to stuff like this? I am seriously beginning to wonder if all these doomsday/societal collapse scenarios are written by people who have some kind of extremely bizarre fetish(es). Like that guy who used to derail trains because it made him get off in his pants... Haha! Honestly, when I saw there was a new post on this thread, I was like, "It's not worth my time...." and then I read this and it cracked me up!

ADarksideJedi
So if this does happen we have to relay on credit cards and coins? I have no credit card what so ever. So I am in trouble.

Mairuzu
Yeah hold on to your credit cards. You'll need it to break into houses so you can start stealing stuff.

chomperx9
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
So if this does happen we have to relay on credit cards and coins? I have no credit card what so ever. So I am in trouble. im not using my debit or credit cards at any flea market stands.

King Castle
Originally posted by Thoren
It's nice to know if we fall, everyone else will too. that has always been my view of life. wink thumb up thumb up

Faith20
I think it's nice to know if we fall, everyone else will too.

RichardBrooks
If the weather is too bad, i.e. hurricanes, high wind and waves, or severe thunderstorms, at the discretion of either the captain or Ripple Sport Fishing, the boat will not leave the dock. We will attempt to reschedule your charter for another day. If your schedule does not allow for this you will receive a 100% refund.

La Paz Baja
Sport Fishing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.