LOTF Corran Horn runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediMaster97
He gets full rest after each fight.

1.Quin Gon Jinn
2.Darth Maul
3.Kit Fisto
4.Darth Malak
5.Mara Jade Skywalker
6.Lumiya
7.Darth Zannah
8.Asajj Ventress
9.LOTF Jaina Solo
10.Saba Sebatyne
11.Kam Solusar
12.Plo Koon & Ki-Adi-Mundi
13.Darth Krayt
14.Darth Malgus
15.Darth Caedus.

ares834
Wrong forum...

General G
EUUUUUUUUU.

Q99
Likely stops at Malak, Mara, Zannah, or worst-case Jaina.

JediMaster97

queeq
Very Eu, moving

Q99

Fortitude
Probably gets to Saba

axel_jovan
Stops at 7.

EDIT: Dunno much about Malak, if he's in the same league as Zannah, I'd say Corran stops at him.

Q99
Originally posted by Fortitude
Probably gets to Saba

Why Saba?

Jaina's the sword of the Jedi and the one who beat Jacen. I think she's stronger than Sebatyne.

CaedusRules
I'm confused here. I just dont feel Horn is that powerful. He has no telekenesis, and really hasn't shown any other excetional force skills.

CaedusRules
Originally posted by Q99
Why Saba?

Jaina's the sword of the Jedi and the one who beat Jacen. I think she's stronger than Sebatyne.

Jaina didnt beat Caedus, she beat Jacen. Jacen chose to sacrifice himself to save Tenel Ka and Allana.... It had nothing to do with Jaina being superior.

CaedusRules
I'll admit that I dont know much about Malak, but there is no way Horn can get past Zannah's sith sorcery. He has no defense for it.

Q99
Originally posted by CaedusRules
Jaina didnt beat Caedus, she beat Jacen. Jacen chose to sacrifice himself to save Tenel Ka and Allana.... It had nothing to do with Jaina being superior.

Jacen and Caedus are the same person.

In any case, they were fighting about evenly, and considering how there was almost no-one in the order Jacen was worried about in a fight, that's pretty impressive.

He's really good at energy absorption, a very useful combat ability. He's got a strong talent mind tricks and illusions, as well as physically boosting himself for melee combat. With a saber, he's considered one of the best of the NJO.

He challenged Luke to a duel and made Luke work hard in it, and JediMaster97 mentioned he beat Mara once, no small feat.

There was also a point when much of the council was pushing him to take the Grand Master slot from Kenth Hamner. He declined to do so so Saba Sebatyne did instead, but it says something everyone felt he was the natural choice.

In short, he's good in almost everything but TK.

Darth Truculent
Mara kicked his ass and he was forced to resort to cheating with poison. Luke humiliated him on the Anakin by pinning him on the chair without even moving. And during the lightsaber duel Luke was pissed, but not pissed off enough to the point where he would massacre him. Caedus didn't land a single significant hit to Luke, but Luke nearly lopped his head off, but only cut into his skull.

More to the fact, when Caedus knew that Luke would eventually find out that it was him who killed Mara, Luke wouldn't hold back.

CaedusRules
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Mara kicked his ass and he was forced to resort to cheating with poison. Luke humiliated him on the Anakin by pinning him on the chair without even moving. And during the lightsaber duel Luke was pissed, but not pissed off enough to the point where he would massacre him. Caedus didn't land a single significant hit to Luke, but Luke nearly lopped his head off, but only cut into his skull.

More to the fact, when Caedus knew that Luke would eventually find out that it was him who killed Mara, Luke wouldn't hold back.

Here is a basic summary of the fight... I dont see how she "kick Caedus' ass"... BTW using poison was not cheating, it was to throw off the trail of an investigation.
"Jade Skywalker during the Second Galactic Civil War Jade Skywalker tracked Jacen to Hapes, where he was visiting with Tenel Ka and Allana. When he left Hapes, Jade Skywalker ambushed him in her StealthX, and after a dogfight in Hapan space, they ended up on the planet Kavan. In the tunnels of Kavan, a fight between the two ensued that degraded into a brawl. Initially, Jade Skywalker trapped Jacen beneath rubble by collapsing the ceiling and attempted to shoot him with a blaster. The ambush backfired when Jacen used a Force Wave so strong it blew the blaster bolt and the cave stones off himself which also knocked her backwards.

She kept fighting Jacen with her shoto and vibroblade even after sustaining a scalp injury and being painfully thrown into a brick wall several times, using her assassin's training and physical skills to good effect. As she prepared to finish off her opponent, Jacen stared into her eyes and instantly created the illusion of Ben's face beneath her by using the Force, causing Jade Skywalker to hesitate for a split second. Jacen used the time to stab a poisoned dart into her thigh, causing a slow, paralyzing, and painless death."

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by JediMaster97
He gets full rest after each fight.

1.Quin Gon Jinn
2.Darth Maul
3.Kit Fisto
4.Darth Malak
5.Mara Jade Skywalker
6.Lumiya
7.Darth Zannah
8.Asajj Ventress
9.LOTF Jaina Solo
10.Saba Sebatyne
11.Kam Solusar
12.Plo Koon & Ki-Adi-Mundi
13.Darth Krayt
14.Darth Malgus
15.Darth Caedus.

Corran would possibly lose to Zannah, although it would be interesting to see how her sorcery would interact with his exceptional energy absorption. It would probably grant him the win.

Loses to Plo-Koon & Ki, and possibly Caedus. The rest he can take.

IDK who Darth Malgus is, so no idea for him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.