Oh boy, here we go again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mikeydude
Looks like RJ got permabanned. And didn't receive warnings. (his words)
Well I will forever miss you and your smelly farts.

immaturerainbow
Poor guy.

Thoren
wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut?

Bardock42
Holy shit.

Sancty
shock

Bardock42
He should come to GS, we could be besuto furenudos!

mikeydude
Let all those butthurt mods Rage on.
Cause I ain't even mad.

Ax3l
GS is indeed the place for those who've been banished from his heck-hole.

RE: Blaxican
So... why and where did this happen?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bardock42
He should come to GS, we could be besuto furenudos!

hmm

I need to actually chat you up about that, dude. I need to put up a website and you're experience will come in handy. It's not a forum, though.

Thoren
I hated his profile, made my computer lag.

I need a new computer. weep

mikeydude
Originally posted by Thoren

I lul'd.

Bardock42
Originally posted by dadudemon
hmm

I need to actually chat you up about that, dude. I need to put up a website and you're experience will come in handy. It's not a forum, though.

Sure, I'll try to help you if I can.Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
So... why and where did this happen?

Not quite clear, I mean he's often been in arguments in the movie forum, not sure when and where he got warned. Maybe what happened in the Member Picture thread today? Though that doesn't seem very fair as he obviously was provoked.

Dave_97

I need a new computer. weep Calm down, Thoren.

Sancty

http://www.youtube.com/my_speed

what do you get coot

dadudemon
Oh, and...

John, you will be severely missed. I warned you about that shit, man...and you posted it anyway. How dare you not listen to me and got your shit perma-banned. I said to edit that shit out...then you post it a page later. **** dude. I knew that shit was bad trouble. It caused a huge shitstorm on the KMC page...so I knew it would cause shit here.

What people don't realize is Backfire had to do it. An objective third party. That was probably a hard thing to do and one of the reasons being a mod sucks at times.

Stop being ambiguous you ****. What'd he post?

mikeydude
Sure, I'll try to help you if I can.

Not quite clear, I mean he's often been in arguments in the movie forum, not sure when and where he got warned. Maybe what happened in the Member Picture thread today? Though that doesn't seem very fair as he obviously was provoked.
That's what's he's saying. But its ok. His words: "I don't give a ****."
He realizes that more than likely its Peach. Because she doesn't like him anyway. And she got backfire to ban him.

Bardock42
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Stop being ambiguous you ****. What'd he post?

If it is what dadudemon implies then it was making fun of Syren for dating Moose who may or may not have been a female psychologist doing a sociological experiment.

Thoren
Originally posted by Sancty
http://www.youtube.com/my_speed

what do you get coot My connection is only 3.0mbps. I can't afford the upgrade right now.Originally posted by Dave_97
Calm down, Thoren. herbnone

Sancty
Oh, and...

John, you will be severely missed. I warned you about that shit, man...and you posted it anyway. How dare you not listen to me and got your shit perma-banned. I said to edit that shit out...then you post it a page later. **** dude. I knew that shit was bad trouble. It caused a huge shitstorm on the KMC page...so I knew it would cause shit here.

What people don't realize is Backfire had to do it. An objective third party. That was probably a hard thing to do and one of the reasons being a mod sucks at times.
You're next sly

dadudemon

Bardock42

You just posted that on the forum.

Nice catch!

If it is what dadudemon implies then it was making fun of Syren for dating Moose who may or may not have been a female psychologist doing a sociological experiment. LOL. By Moose you mean "Da Moose"? That would be awful.

dadudemon
You just posted that on the forum.

Posted what?

I only see a period in the quoted sh*t.

Edit- Nice catch, yourself! lol

Originally posted by Sancty
You're next sly

Nah. I know where to draw the line.

Bardock42
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
LOL. By Moose you mean "Da Moose"? That would be awful.

Nah, it was some other well liked KMCer who dated Syren named Moose.

mikeydude
Holy shit. I didn't catch that part. Ok....
Reconsider situation.
John. I'm sorry bro.

mikeydude
I now know more than I should.

BackFire
Hi guys,

I think most of you know I'm not a particularly ban happy mod. So I hope most of you would trust me when I say that RJ absolutely had to be banned, here. I'm not at liberty to give out more information regarding his ban. You can trust me on this or you can not. But do not ask for information because it won't be given.

Also as most of you know threads like this only cause more problems so I'm closing this. If you wish to discuss his banning with one another do so via private messages or some other means.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.