Batman (Bale) vs Catwoman (Pfeiffer)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Catwoman (Pfeiffer) did a good Job Kicking Keaton Batman's Butt in Batman returns.

I Doubt Bale would fall for her flirtyness that she pulled on Keaton

But how would she do in a fight against Bale Batman ?

1st fight H2H only
2nd Catwoman gets her whip

the ninjak
1. Bale
2. Bale

He won't make those mistakes. And would just lay into her once the whip comes out.
Keaton's is still my favourite.

xGZnDtxVuwY

BruceSkywalker
Bale should be able to avoid the whip and then prolly one shot her

chomperx9
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Bale should be able to avoid the whip and then prolly one shot her she has 9 lives

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by chomperx9
she has 9 lives

won't matter

Impediment
The "nine lives" was a metaphor.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Impediment

shhhhh! don't tell chomper that big grin stick out tongue

chomperx9
The "nine lives" was a metaphor. she died 2 times before the gun shots from penguin, and once penguin pulled the trigger on her, she goes 5.6.7. all good girls go to heaven. she was ready to fall to.

Impediment
She never "died", though. It was all just a metaphor due to her shattered psyche.

chomperx9
She never "died", though. It was all just a metaphor due to her shattered psyche. but if she can handle multiple gun shots and can tank falling into the glass roof top of a garden house, then she should be able to handle bale.

Impediment
Keaton-man knocked her down easily, but was duped by her "How could you?" comment. After she stabbed him in the stomach with her claw, Batman b*tch slapped her off of a building. She has endurance, yes, but Selina was no match for Keaton, let alone the well documented fighting skills and weapons of Bale-man.

chomperx9
Keaton-man knocked her down easily, but was duped by her "How could you?" comment. After she stabbed him in the stomach with her claw, Batman b*tch slapped her off of a building. She has endurance, yes, but Selina was no match for Keaton, let alone the well documented fighting skills and weapons of Bale-man. do you remember the 2nd fight where Selina and Penguin black male Batman ?

she was kicking his butt even harder then.

Riot-Gear
Keaton-man knocked her down easily, but was duped by her "How could you?" comment. After she stabbed him in the stomach with her claw, Batman b*tch slapped her off of a building. She has endurance, yes, but Selina was no match for Keaton, let alone the well documented fighting skills and weapons of Bale-man.

Being Knocked down by Keaton Batman shouldn't be held against her though. He had late 80's early 90's action hero level hitting power.

You know the kind that let him knock thugs back 10ft or over cars, or punch threw the Batmobile.

In other words the kind of hitting power, that would make her reaction to said hits consistent with her damage soak.

When using Keaton Batman as a comparison. You have to remember he is superior to Bale Batman in almost every regard. Pertinent to a fight situation.

Though you may be correct in your assessment that he is more skilled, but opinion is split even on that point.

the ninjak
Bale with those knuckle gloves would lay into her with brutal punches and kicks.
she has 9 lives
Bale doesn't need to kill her, just break a leg.

Keaton was more gothic and looming in his fighting style. And was really turned on by her.
, let alone the well documented fighting skills and weapons of Bale-man.
Yeah.

Do you guys reckon Susan Sarrandon in that day would've made a better Catwoman? Cause she wanted it.

Impediment
Bale-man showed far better fighting prowess in Batman Begins by taking on an entire prison gang.

Catwoman is cat food.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by the ninjak
Bale with those knuckle gloves would lay into her with brutal punches and kicks.

Keaton was more gothic and looming in his fighting style. And was really turned on by her.

Yeah.

Do you guys reckon Susan Sarrandon in that day would've made a better Catwoman? Cause she wanted it.

possibly, she might have..

Bale-man showed far better fighting prowess in Batman Begins by taking on an entire prison gang.

Catwoman is cat food.

agreed

Riot-Gear
Catwoman's durability edge has already been mentioned and their has been a brief discussion about skill.

However. Lets take a look at the fighters. Bale Batman is about half a foot taller and I'd wager a fair bit heavier the Pfeiffer's Catwoman. He is also going to have the reach advantage.

That said his reach/height advantage are some what negated by his choice of fighting styles. As he tends to fight inside where where even some one Catwoman's height is in range.

Oddly enough Catwoman is the opposite while shorter, she tends to be an outside fighter.

Another thing that closes the size gap a little is that Catwoman favors the use of her legs, she's a bit kick-centric, not surprising as her base styles seem to be Kick Boxing/Shotokan Karate/tae Kwan Do and perhaps a bit Savate and Northern Shaolin. Batman as mentioned above is an in close fighter and a practitioner of the KFM almost exclusively, with a bit of escrima and kali(maybe some krav maga or systema), all being inside styles that focus on hand work and grappling. Meaning while Catwoman may not physically have the reach advantage she may on a practical level as her legs are longer then Batman's arms.

This will also help close any gap in striking power that may have existed though Catwoman demonstrated the ability to carry an unwilling grown woman over uneven terrain, including up ladders, at great speed. Not to mention some of her strikes seemed to send Batman flying back. So she is by no means weak.

As for skill itself. Selina seemed to maintain her balance better while fighting and her transitions between moves were cleaner. Her suit may have been easier to move in. Bruce threw more consistent combos though and tended to follow threw more, avoiding the "punch and pose" method of fighting, common in movies.

All said Wayne's outside game is better then Kyle's inside game. So if he can bum rush her and take the hits to his armor. He has a chance. Even then he has to both stay inside and get past her soak and I just don't like his chances. If he pulls out a victory It'll be after an up hill battle. To be frank I see him as the underdog here.

Catwoman has better damage soak, better agility, outside game and has roughly equal hitting power,maybe even better. The only real advantage that Wayne has is a better inside game and probably straight strength. As for any purposed skill gap, the difference is mostly in style preference, but if I had to give the skill edge to one It'd probably be Selina her moves were in general cleaner and more balanced. Bruce looked down right clumsy sometimes.

As alluded to above I'm going to give the win to Catwoman, I just don't see Batman getting inside her kicks, not with her agility. No he takes repeated kicks and takes'em like a champ, but he'll go down eventually

Thoren
You got to be ****ing joking? Batman would kill catwoman inside a few moves.

Riot-Gear
Originally posted by Thoren
You got to be ****ing joking? Batman would kill catwoman inside a few moves.

Well I'm glad to see you thought it threw so rationally and objectively. Your post is full of such astounding in sight.

Really though. You gonna back that up with some thing other. Then me like Batman more. Which is about what your argument amounts to right now.

the ninjak

Really????? She was alive at the end of the movie after getting shot to death. And she electrocuted herself with Christopher Walken as well.

She was a supernatural being.

chomperx9
Really????? She was alive at the end of the movie after getting shot to death. And she electrocuted herself with Christopher Walken as well.

She was a supernatural being. plus after the cats gave her life back after getting pushed out of the building, she woke up with different eyes and surprised herself with climbing up the wall.

Impediment

She was a supernatural being.

Suuuuure. We all know how falling out of a building through multiple canopies and landing in snow and being overrun by stray cats can bestow magic powers on a woman with severe. Personality issues.

the ninjak
Suuuuure. We all know how falling out of a building through multiple canopies and landing in snow and being overrun by stray cats can bestow magic powers on a woman with severe. Personality issues.

Before you brought it up I never thought/heard of it before.
But the bullets and the electrocution just adds up to her actually being supernatural.
If she was just crazy the whole time she is the luckiest ***** on Earth.

Did Burton speak up on the plot development? I haven't seen the film since I was a kid.

steverules_2
I dunno...I mean she was shot quite a few times and Walken must have been a terrible shot and missed every vital organ for her have still been standing. I don't think she electrocuted herself as well as Walken...I think she just showed the wire or whatever down his throat...I can't remember what happened after though

the ninjak
She also went from being a frail secretary to an extreme MA ***** with skills with the whip. She also kissed Shreck while she electrocuted him to death while having bullets inside her. The preceded to jump buildings an watch Batman at the end of the film

Was she a female Joker TDK? An insane woman with delusions of grandure? maybe.

But to assume she wasn't and something more is just more logical.

Darth Martin
Batman was holding back in the film when fighting her. Bale's Batman would simply kick her ass.

chomperx9
Suuuuure. We all know how falling out of a building through multiple canopies and landing in snow and being overrun by stray cats can bestow magic powers on a woman with severe. Personality issues. looks like someone wants to change the rules because they dont agree to some feats that happened in a movie,over a character that they are not a fan of.

Impediment
looks like someone wants to change the rules because they dont agree to some feats that happened in a movie,over a character that they are not a fan of.

Nice try, scooter. I'm trying to discuss her supposed powers/origins by opinion, not the fact that Batman utterly stomps Catwoman. Prove to me that the magical stray cats from the magical land of OZ gave Kyle her "powers". Go ahead, I'll wait.

Why don't you sit in the corner and let the older people debate?

Opinions of origin aside, it doesnt change the fact that Bale stomps Kyle. He took on an entire prison gang like nothing. Anyone who says otherwise is a deluded fanboy, IMO.

chomperx9
Nice try, scooter. I'm trying to discuss her supposed powers/origins by opinion, not the fact that Batman utterly stomps Catwoman. Prove to me that the magical stray cats from the magical land of OZ gave Kyle her "powers". Go ahead, I'll wait.

Why don't you sit in the corner and let the older people debate?

Opinions of origin aside, it doesnt change the fact that Bale stomps Kyle. He took on an entire prison gang like nothing. Anyone who says otherwise is a deluded fanboy, IMO. read the post before the one you quoted old timer, she walks up with different eyes and surprises herself with climbing up a wall. she wanst able to do that before the incident.

Impediment
She wasn't "surprised" by anything. The only time se was shown actually crawling up a wall was when Bats and Penguin had their mindnight meeting and were talking shit to each other. She was a shattered mess of emotions. She had a nervous breakdown and trashed her apartment and then made her costume. It's known as a massive plot hole. You've proven nothing to me.

Bale Man still stomps her ass, too.

Riot-Gear

Bale Man still stomps her ass, too.

How? Supernatural or not her damage soak is leaps and bounds above his, her agility from scaling walls to repeated back flips is again way better then his.

You know what I've already been over this. Nothing Bale Batman did suggested any more skill then Catwoman and in fact on visual level, once you get past style preference and jump cuts, she appeared more skilled then him. Once again she maintained better balance, had smoother transitions, and was generally quicker when a move was covering the same distance.

The bottom line is the Pro-Batman side in this debate hasn't come up with a single reason to believe Batman can even hurt her to any significant degree given her durability.

Impediment
Keaton still took down Kyle twice with just one well placed punch. All Bale has to do is pummel her and restrain her. Durability be damned, she is not as strong or as skilled as Bale.

Fact.

chomperx9
Keaton still took down Kyle twice with just one well placed punch. All Bale has to do is pummel her and restrain her. Durability be damned, she is not as strong or as skilled as Bale.

Fact. wasnt any KO. sure keaton or bale can bench press more than selina, thats for sure. so a hit from them is gonna hurt more. the problem is keeping her down.

Impediment
All bale has to do is deploy his arsenal of batarangs and gauntlet blades and other shit to disorient her, land a few well placed punches and kicks, get her down on the ground and then pummel the shit out if her. After she's out for the count, some bat cuffs or rope can keep her confined.

End.

Riot-Gear

Fact.

Keaton Batman also punched apart the Batmobile, and Kilmer Batman who is the same character head butted threw aircraft glass, as in reinforced/damage resistant windowing. Robin who was over powered by Batman rode a rocket traveling at escape velocity. By hanging on to the outside with his hands. Batman also carried with ease ice block encased Robin. Not to mention his blows sent people flying back 10 plus feet, over cars, etc.

In other words Keaton Batman was really freaking strong. Drop Catwoman in a single well placed hit. Speaks more for his hitting power/strength demonstrated above. Then it does against her already, repeatedly, and consistently demonstrated durability.

Don't like it, sorry, but those are the feats. Or if you prefer, the Facts.

As for skill. Jump cut kali-esque Bourne inspired pseudo-MMA fight choreography is all the rage right now so I don't blame you for being suckered by it's proprietors, but his use of it does not make him more skilled.

As for the excuse that he fights whole gangs so he'll pwn her. Lets look at who she went toe-to-toe with and even put an the proverbial ropes a few time, that's right Keaton Batman who walked threw gangs with ease. Fact is O'Connel Robin did as well against a gang as Bale Batman. So she is going up against a less powerful version of a guy she can already hang with. A version that can't hit hard enough to put her down quickly nor has the needed quickness or agility to keep up with her.

As for him being stronger. Its not unlikely, but its by no means assured nor proven. Nor is she weak.

Riot-Gear
All bale has to do is deploy his arsenal of batarangs and gauntlet blades and other shit to disorient her, land a few well placed punches and kicks, get her down on the ground and then pummel the shit out if her. After she's out for the count, some bat cuffs or rope can keep her confined.

End.

The 2 scenarios according to the OP are unarmed or she gets her whip. So no.

Its also quite telling that you feel the need to arm him to give him any real chance at winning it suggests that you're beginning, or have realized from the start, but are unwilling to admit that this match does not favor Batman as much as you'd like.

Could he win if he brought gadgets/weapons out the ass to the fight maybe? He still has to hit her with them/distract her enough. Which includes not letting her use her far superior agility to disengage/gain ground, then he has to place effective punches(kicks if he's absurdly lucky) again over coming her durability and speed. Again uphill battle and upset victory if he can pull it off.

Impediment
Oh, no. A whip. Batman's downfall. If only Joker had used a whip........

Yeah, Batman shrugs off a whip like a bad case of Taco Bell farts. Why? ARMOR.

"Far superoir agility"? Doing some backflips and a few sidekicks prove dick that she has better agility.

You people are giving way too much credit to Kyle, as if she could have been in the movie Predators.

She is outclassed. Quit being fan boys, please!

the ninjak

Riot-Gear
Oh, no. A whip. Batman's downfall. If only Joker had used a whip........

You're right she should use a random pipe and some puppies. With wich she has no skill just like Joker did to kick the sh!t out of Batman.

Truth is Selina, so long as Batman doesn't get his doesn't need weapons to win.

Yeah, Batman shrugs off a whip like a bad case of Taco Bell farts. Why? ARMOR.

As I mentioned she doesn't need the whip, but it ain't gonna hurt, her to have it. Given her accuracy with it. Strikes to the face and entanglement are real possibilities.

"Far superoir agility"? Doing some backflips and a few sidekicks prove dick that she has better agility.

Seeing as they are backflips and sidekicks Batman couldn't hope to match. It kinda does. She is more mobile, better balanced, generally faster etc. She can scale walls, pull off gymnastics routines amidst combat, and throw kicks with out almost falling over thing Batman struggles with.

You people are giving way too much credit to Kyle, as if she could have been in the movie Predators.

I'd give her decent odds against one of the Predators from that movie. Wait no she'd stomp on one. Don't forgot one of'em got iced by the dude from the "Pianist" with a make shift hatchet.

She is outclassed. Quit being fan boys, please!

Out classed how? He may be able to lift more and has a better in game, but other then that the match is stacked against Batman. If it hurts your Batman worship pride I'm sorry, but its true.

BruceSkywalker
just re watched batman returns.. h2h goes to bale bats.. selina's won;t do anything either..

Impediment
Originally posted by Riot-Gear
You're right she should use a random pipe and some puppies. With wich she has no skill just like Joker did to kick the sh!t out of Batman.

Hand to hand, she fails. Keaton overpowered her easily. Twice. With a whip, she still fails. Kyle can sidekicke sidekick sidekick all she wants, but Bale would just catch her leg, sweep her down and them pummel her.

Truth is Selina, so long as Batman doesn't get his doesn't need weapons to win.

Batman has infinitely better screen feats. Kyle had only durability when getting thrown out of a window, beaten and napalmed by Batman, dropped from a trick umbrella by Penguin, and finally shot by Max. She was easily overpowered by Keaton twice.

As I mentioned she doesn't need the whip, but it ain't gonna hurt, her to have it. Given her accuracy with it. Strikes to the face and entanglement are real possibilities.

Yeah, no. Entanglement is not gonna happen as Batman has blades on his gauntlets that could easily cut her whip, and his cape is made for offensive and defensive purposes. If anything, Bale could let Kyle snare his arm and then yank the whip, and her, across the room.

Seeing as they are backflips and sidekicks Batman couldn't hope to match. It kinda does. She is more mobile, better balanced, generally faster etc. She can scale walls, pull off gymnastics routines amidst combat, and throw kicks with out almost falling over thing Batman struggles with.

All Kyle did was make a flashy entrance to Keaton and Penguin by doing some backflips and then saying, "Meow." When the explosion at the Shreck store happened, you could see how slowly Kyle was scaling that wall. Batman even beat her to the top. Batman doesnt need agility when he clearly has documented strength and training.

I'd give her decent odds against one of the Predators from that movie. Wait no she'd stomp on one. Don't forgot one of'em got iced by the dude from the "Pianist" with a make shift hatchet.

Thank you for that laugh. I needed that. That was the funniest,and quite silliest, post I've read n a while. Royce is a trainined mercenary with killing and survival skills. Kyle would be cat food.

Out classed how? He may be able to lift more and has a better in game, but other then that the match is stacked against Batman. If it hurts your Batman worship pride I'm sorry, but its true.

You have done nothing to prove to me how Kyle would win. Period. As far as worship goes, I'm not the guy with serious delusions. To think that Catwoman from Burton's second Batman film could even come close to KOing Bale Batman is just rabid fanboyism. Either get your game together and bring some serious meat to the table for debate or just please concede.

Zack Fair

In a world with mutant penguins...yes.

Impediment
Originally posted by Zack Fair
In a world with mutant penguins...yes.

Oswald Cobblepot is not a mutant penguin.

He's a short, egg shaped, deformed human with fused, webbed hands, bad teeth/skin, with a really pointy nose who has an affinity for the cold.

awermm

BruceSkywalker
i am surprised this thread has gone three pages

Zack Fair
mmm

Impediment
i am surprised this thread has gone three pages

Tell that to the Cat worshippers.

You have a lot of comic knowledge, Mark. I agree that Catwoman in the comics is, kinda, a match for Batman, but wouldn't you agree that Pfeiffer's Catwoman, given her less than notable screen feats, gets raped by Bale Man?

Zack Fair
Selina wins by default because Baleman dies of self-induced throat cancer

Impediment
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Selina wins by default because Baleman dies of self-induced throat cancer

That joke landed about 10 yards from the end zone for me.

awermm

BruceSkywalker
Tell that to the Cat worshippers.

You have a lot of comic knowledge, Mark. I agree that Catwoman in the comics is, kinda, a match for Batman, but wouldn't you agree that Pfeiffer's Catwoman, given her less than notable screen feats, gets raped by Bale Man?

yeah matt selina gets raped a whole helluva lot by bale bats.. thats why last night i re-watched batman returns just to be sure.. there is nothing that selina can do to bale bats except lose

steverules_2
yeah matt selina gets raped a whole helluva lot by bale bats.. thats why last night i re-watched batman returns just to be sure.. there is nothing that selina can do to bale bats except lose

Pretty sure she'd give him a boner as well, she looked pretty hot in a leather cat outfit

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by steverules_2
Pretty sure she'd give him a boner as well, she looked pretty hot in a leather cat outfit

laughing out loud

Zack Fair
That joke landed about 10 yards from the end zone for me.

awermm

Who said I was joking? uhuh

batdur

chomperx9
selina went easy on Keaton cause she had a little soft spot for him as well as he did for her.

for sure Bale is not gonna fall for her flirtyness, she can act all slutty all she wants. and she will give Bale a harder fight than Keaton cause she will see that Bale doesnt have a soft spot for her as well, so she will give him everything she's got since they dont give a damn about eachother.

Impediment
I agree 100%, sir. Bale will still pummel her into Friskies cats food.

the ninjak
Bale would simply brake her!

She had an upper hand on Keaton simply due to seduction.

Bale has crunch gloves and heavy armor. And Memory Cloth cape that can distract her eyes while he pounds in and brakes a leg or two.
A device that can send a flurry of bats in her face as well.

chomperx9
Bale would simply brake her!

She had an upper hand on Keaton simply due to seduction.

Bale has crunch gloves and heavy armor. And Memory Cloth cape that can distract her eyes while he pounds in and brakes a leg or two.
A device that can send a flurry of bats in her face as well. no weapons for bats

the ninjak
no weapons for bats

Awwwwww shiiiiiiiiiet!

ares834

Catwoman is cat food.

Riot-Gear
Hand to hand, she fails. Keaton overpowered her easily. Twice. With a whip, she still fails. Kyle can sidekicke sidekick sidekick all she wants, but Bale would just catch her leg, sweep her down and them pummel her.

Because you didn't get it the first 500 hundreds times you were told. Keaton Batman would demolish, straight up stomp the yard. What ever the hell euphemism you'd like to use with Bale Batman. End of story. He is faster, stronger, tougher, and yes folks more skilled. For the record Keaton Batman'ed kick the sh!t outta any one in the Nolan films including prison gangs and the like, nobody from those movies'd really slow him down.

So once again Kyle going down to him is not a bad feat. The fact that she got any where speaks volumes for her.

Batman has infinitely better screen feats. Kyle had only durability when getting thrown out of a window, beaten and napalmed by Batman, dropped from a trick umbrella by Penguin, and finally shot by Max. She was easily overpowered by Keaton twice.

Are you seriously suggesting that getting shot, tossed out a building, chucked threw windows etc, etc aren't durability feats?

Or are you trying to say they don't count? Really what is the asinine point you are trying to pass off as logic here?

Yeah, no. Entanglement is not gonna happen as Batman has blades on his gauntlets that could easily cut her whip, and his cape is made for offensive and defensive purposes. If anything, Bale could let Kyle snare his arm and then yank the whip, and her, across the room.

It's not all about strength, which you have yet to prove he has the advantage in. Its as much about leverage and balance. Things she has a much better grasp of.

All Kyle did was make a flashy entrance to Keaton and Penguin by doing some backflips and then saying, "Meow." When the explosion at the Shreck store happened, you could see how slowly Kyle was scaling that wall. Batman even beat her to the top. Batman doesnt need agility when he clearly has documented strength and training.

She also pulled off back flips as an escape in here second fight with Batman.

Even if she scaled the wall slowly, you've missed the point they are agility feats Batman couldn't replicate there for she has better agility.

Prove, with feats he has greater strength, he may have training, but going by on screen fighting/feats it doesn't make him any more skilled.

Thank you for that laugh. I needed that. That was the funniest,and quite silliest, post I've read n a while. Royce is a trainined mercenary with killing and survival skills. Kyle would be cat food.

Even ignoring the fact that it was nose beak boy from the "Pianist". Predators went down to normal humans in melee combat. Remember the yakuza guy did okay to. So Kyle a super durable, highly agile, skilled fighter should be fine.

You have done nothing to prove to me how Kyle would win. Period. As far as worship goes, I'm not the guy with serious delusions. To think that Catwoman from Burton's second Batman film could even come close to KOing Bale Batman is just rabid fanboyism. Either get your game together and bring some serious meat to the table for debate or just please concede.

Lets see I've covered agility, durability, analysed fighting styles, looked at strength feats. Discussed the pros and cons of both fighters, presented full arguments. Responded the criticisms etc. You know engaged in discussion and debate.

You on the other hand have with out provocation or seemingly analysis. Regardless of reply spouted what amounts to two word sentences similar to "Batman pwns", "He has like ninja skills", "he's stronger".

So here's the challenge boyo review the feats, analyse the fighters, and put together an actual reason for why Batman wins.

In other word put up or shut up.

Impediment
Batman wins. You are the only one here who, for some asinine reason, says otherwise.

I'm tired of arguing with a wannabe Rogue Jedi disciple who gets an erection from trolling. Have fun in Never Never Land where the impossible seems possoble to you.

Riot-Gear
Batman wins. You are the only one here who, for some asinine reason, says otherwise.

I'm tired of arguing with a wannabe Rogue Jedi disciple who gets an erection from trolling. Have fun in Never Never Land where the impossible seems possoble to you.

I was hoping you'd own up and present legitimate argument, but I guess that was to much to ask.

Instead you went for the b!tch out, with out admitting your wrong and blame it on me maneuver, classic man, classic.

I'd be happy to continue the discussion when you grow up until then.

Concession accepted.

Impediment
I really dont care to go in circles with you. The presentation has been made, the evidence is all laid out for you. You are the only nay sayer in this discussion.

chomperx9

I'm tired of arguing with a wannabe Rogue Jedi disciple who gets an erection from trolling. embarrasment am I in the wrong forum ?

Impediment
I apologize for that statement. I should have used better tact.

I'm just in a really bad position right now and I needlessly got mad at Riot-Gear.

Riot-Gear
I apologize for that statement. I should have used better tact.

I'm just in a really bad position right now and I needlessly got mad at Riot-Gear.

Imp, sorry things aren't going well for you and for any stress I may have added. These debates are supposed to in good fun.

To be fair I responded in kind, I assumed it how you did things, but seeing as it not. Let me just apologize if I got out of line or if anything I said offended.

Hope things are/or get better for ya.

Impediment
Thanks for that.

Consider it squashed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.